Heroine 8 tabletop game

Trigon

Avid Affiliate
I'm opening up recruitment for hero 8. However, we're gonna change to the tri stat dx system with knockback being the only optional rule we'll be using: http://files.meetup.com/1350235/TriStatdX.pdf. I run the game on Saturdays on 7pm est. If you are interested, feel free to post some information about yourself(rp experience, planned character, etc) and I'll put you into consideration.
I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring if recruitment is still ongoing. I have many years of rp experience, mostly with d20 systems (D&D, Pathfinder, etc.). However, I have zero ryona rp experience, so this should be interesting. I have never used Tri Stat dX, but I did browse through the pdf. I'm leaning toward making a metal-themed character, sort of like a female Colosus. Ideally, she would be more malleable though, able to squeeze into tight spaces for stealth/infiltration missions and the like. Exact details are still very much in the air.

Thank you for your consideration.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
Alright, I have thought about it and I have made my choice. we would like to welcome trigon and baku into the hero 8 group. to sonicmariohero, to was a close decision and I'll remember you when I need to recruit again.

trigon and baku, we're using the superhero power scale(d10's) starting at 150 character points and 40 skill points.

dirtycutecrab

Potential Patron
Hey,I'm new here.
Would you kindly~ ( lol ) allow me to translate these into Chinese.
This would not be for commercial use.

Top Bottom