Heroine 8 tabletop game (1 Viewer)

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
The gang learned that there is a secret base in Alaska that they need to infiltrate. so here's the question, do you guys want to do a frontal assault or do you want to have an option for a stealth approach(i.e. infiltrating the base in disguise, find a "back" way, etc)?

also, I haven't posted a date for next game because I lost a lot of co-workers which means I'm busy until we hire new people. truthfully, I've only started work on the next scenario today :O.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Tachi will be of the train of thought that one should face the enemy head on! There is no honour in sneak attacks!

As Baros once famously said... there are only two tactics in battle.
"Frontal Assault!... Or death!!! By Frontal Assault!"

wilhitewarrior

Potential Patron
How about both? Could have part of the team go all in on a frontal assault while another part uses the distraction to sneak in. But at the choice between the two I would vote stealth

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Hey guys! I've been thinkin'!
(Dangerous thing to do I know!)

Two things that came to mind. One... should we make a cool name for our group of heroines? And two... should we assign one of the girls to be a leader of the team to give commands when things get hairy? (Or to even make that tough decision when no one else can?)

I'd like to see what you all think, given its a generally small squad, I don't think we need a leader per say, but it might be interesting to assign one of the poor girls such a status. If you guys are up for it, we could have a vote on who we think is best suited for leading the wild bunch. =)

That aside... I think getting a name would also be a good idea. Perhaps we can all throw a name or two into the hat and consider which ones are best. Before going into further details on either ideas... what do you guys think? Should we haz a name? And should we pick a leader?

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
next game will be on june 18 at 7pm est!

Also, forgot to put this in here, you all reached level 3. you should have 66 bp all together with 6 more points to spend, or not, at your leisure.

Last edited:

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
Sorry about this but i'm delaying the game by a week. something at work came up unfortunately. so, the game will be on the 25th 7pm est.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.