Heroine 8 tabletop game (1 Viewer)

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
Next game will be on march the 19th at 7pm est. I also have a question, who liked the side scroller style of the streets stage and would you like to see more of those or stick with the top down gameplay?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I think I'm at a point where another game couldn't hurt.. What kind of themes are you looking at for your game? And what kinds of ryona themes? XD

How about a post apocalypse game, post world war 3, killer mutant freaks and super science

I like both of your pic of Shyne

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
chapter 1 is finished! Now the heroines have an important choice to make. there are two empty rooms in their home base, they need to choose two of the three options:

1. create a rogues gallery(doubles the bp from boss fights)
2. a research/workstation area(you can improve current gear or research any loot you have)
3. a gym(can upgrade/improve your powers and talents once per chapter.)

choose wisely......

wilhitewarrior

Potential Patron
chapter 1 is finished! Now the heroines have an important choice to make. there are two empty rooms in their home base, they need to choose two of the three options:

1. create a rogues gallery(doubles the bp from boss fights)
2. a research/workstation area(you can improve current gear or research any loot you have)
3. a gym(can upgrade/improve your powers and talents once per chapter.)

choose wisely......

My votes are:
1. Gym
2. Research/workstation area

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
Just a reminder that I'm waiting for people's updated sheets for level 2. also, still waiting for the rest of the votes.

also, is everyone willing to play this saturday at the usual time?

Last edited:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I should be good to go.
I'm voting for the research lab, but abstaining with my other vote.

I'll have my breakdown on how I spend my +5 points the next time I see you on IRC.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
Hey, i'm cancelling the game tonight. the next game will be next saturday though so be ready :D

also, I'm still waiting on Idoro and baku to update their sheets. make sure you hand it to me by next saturday(4/9) otherwise you can't move on with the group.

Last edited:

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
I can not be there for 9 . the next day ( 10 ) I have a tournament and I can not spend the night in white .

I wanted to take the card with you this evening because I had a few questions > . < you step all in private

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
welp.

this week's game has been cancelled. I had to take a co-worker's opening shift on the following day. next game will be on 4/30 7pm est.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.