HELP TO GET A LOADER (1 Viewer)

P

perrox

I have been playing SDT since 2013, but i played along all this years in a web page, the problem here is that page sometimes get too lag and some items can´t be loaded, so i decided to get the loader, but i don´t find it anywhere, excuse my english

ZRI

Avid Affiliate
Check out ModGuy's Loader: ModGuy's Loader Thread
If you need a Flash Player to run it, there are links in that thread.
Also, there is this launcher for the game if you want it: SomeGuy's SDTL2 SDT Launcher

Both of them may require a little bit of setup to get things working the way you like though.
I run SDTL2 when I'm using a bigger screen. Flash Player slows down a lot on higher resolutions.

kaffrey

Content Creator
Also, there is this launcher for the game if you want it: SomeGuy's SDTL2 SDT Launcher

Both of them may require a little bit of setup to get things working the way you like though.
I run SDTL2 when I'm using a bigger screen. Flash Player slows down a lot on higher resolutions.

was wondering if sdtl or sdtl2 are still worth looking into to use. understand it was a short lived project for some_dude some_dude it seems and tried both out getting maybe 6 or 7 init mods loaded then mod loading failed message in top right. reading possible performance help not having to use flash standalone player, always looking for help there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.