I need help installing SDT on my macbook pro, i download and extract the .zip file and get a .exe package which i am unable to extract (1 Viewer)

underlow

Potential Patron
Please help, i cant seem to install SDT on my macbook pro, i have tried multiple ways to open the .exe package that is extracted when opening the .zip file but i am unable to do so.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 11.18.52.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 11.18.52.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 78

alozzy1213

Potential Patron
.exe files are only compatible with Windows. Macs do not open and cannot read .exe files. To run anything with a .exe you need to either install Windows via bootcamp on an intel based Mac or use parallels if you have an apple silicon based Mac. To run SDT on a Mac easily, you need to either install the flash player projector (which is technically not supported) or I have found that the Elmedia video player app (available in free and purchase versions) also runs .Swf files. Install the flash player projector (FPP) (it allows you to run flash files) or that video player app, download sby's loader pack, and right click on the file called "Loader.swf" and choose "open with" and select either Flash player (should be an option once you've installed the FPP or Elmedia player. You should be able to play the game that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.