Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (2 Viewers)

mistress hentai

Potential Patron

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Since I do not intend to update the main mod until the adventure is fully released, here is a temporary addon you can load in addition to Whorestone 2.3 so you get stuff for the second wing of Karazhan.

Attachments

KarazhanWing2.zip
854.9 KB · Views: 378

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Not really a teaser, just laziness to package everything together because I know there will be new stuff each week for the next 3 weeks

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Thanks! More is coming when Karazhan is fully out. Not only new cards, also some updates and new art for older cards. 20+ additions / changes so far.
There may be possibilities to add the files directly to the client, but I wouldn't recommend even trying. Trying to mess with the game files will get you banned pretty easily. (uMod does not affect game files).

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I think a double post might be in order to say that version 2.4 is out now. It contains far more than I originally planned, but I doubt that's a bad thing :) First post for download as usual.

mistress hentai

Potential Patron
eddy have i ever told you that you are a god among men.. a very very pervy god^^

also i am having a new problem (I HAVE A DREAM ABOUT ONE DAY MAKING A POST HERE WHERE I AM NOT BRINGING UP A PROBLEM) its related to umod and not your mod so i am more asking anyone in general. when i start my umod i can not tab into it or anything. i have to use the task manager to Close it as i can not interact with it in anyway so i allways having to downlaod umod again. anyone knows any sulotion?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I think you may have the same problem I sometimes have. For some weird reason, umod is sometimes placed outside the boundaries of your screen(s). What I do (With Win10, but I think I did in 7 as well) is to hover over uMod in the Task bar, wait for the preview of the window to pop up (that needs to be enabled of course), hover over the preview, rightclick and click "maximise". This forces it on your main screen until you minimize it or put it into windowed mode again, but you can drag the top border of the maximized window to now place it freely.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I just saw that there was a change in the Animation Texture of Alleria in the last update of Hearthstone. Here's a temporary fix until 2.5 comes out, which might be a while.
Probably when the new priest hero, Tyrande Whisperwind, which was just announced, comes out.

Attachments

Whorestone 2.4 Alleria Fix.zip
341.7 KB · Views: 264

Last edited:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Thanks! Already aware of that (who would have thunk, huh?) :P
I do already have a large collection of art that is ready to be used once a card is released that it fits to. Tyrande, for example, is already done (Though I can't do the animation before it is actually released).
What I would be interested in is if you find art that fits cards that are currently in the game, but not changed in my mod yet.
Also, If somebody happens to have the golden portrait for Jaina and Valeera, that could help me add those animations to the game.

In any case: If you have any direct links to stuff you want to see in my mod, I'd prefer it if you sent me a private message instead of posting in this thread - I think it is already bloated enough with different subtopics as it is :)

Anyway, thanks for your effort!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
She's here! Animated Preview: Create, Discover and Share GIFs on Gfycat
I have to fix some other stuff before I can put together a release. I'll update this post once I'm done - If not later today, then tomorrow.

Edit: And done. Download in the first post as usual. Didn't change much, only like 3 cards + some fixes (including the Alleria fix), but Tyrande alone is worth it I suppose.

Last edited:
M

Mezzoflation

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but the galleries here have a good amount to draw from
Azerothica
Been a fan of it since I descovered it last week, keep up the good work!

koolerjaebee

Potential Patron
First of all English isn't my home language, sorry.
I don't know why it doesn't work for me about Tyrandde. Both gore and none gore.
Recently, I updated hearthstone which is quite big patch(nerf several cards).
That's all I change of hearthstone.
In addition, gold Darnassus Aspirant, Echo of Medivh, Thistle Tea and Bloodsail Cultist don't change to whorestone image. (Or just me?)

Last edited:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Yeah, the patch yesterday already broke the Tyrande Part of 2.5 :frown:. I will post a temporary fix shortly.
Regarding those other cards: In the recent expansions Blizzard put more effort into golden cards, partly changing the art of them to use completely different textures from the non-golden versions. While I am adding a few golden card animations every now and then, fixing all golden cards is impossible for me for the simple fact that I don't own most of them.

EDIT: Fix is in the Post. Make sure it is ABOVE your Whorestone version in Umod's Load order.

Attachments

TyrandeFix.zip
512.6 KB · Views: 281

Last edited:

koolerjaebee

Potential Patron
Yeah, the patch yesterday already broke the Tyrande Part of 2.5 :frown:. I will post a temporary fix shortly.
Regarding those other cards: In the recent expansions Blizzard put more effort into golden cards, partly changing the art of them to use completely different textures from the non-golden versions. While I am adding a few golden card animations every now and then, fixing all golden cards is impossible for me for the simple fact that I don't own most of them.

EDIT: Fix is in the Post. Make sure it is ABOVE your Whorestone version in Umod's Load order.

thanks for answering my question!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
NEW VERSION!

Good news, everyone! I've finished v2.6, adding over 40(!) new changes while also doing some improvement on existing things.
The most prominent ones of those are fixes for the portraits of Alleria (Which was broken... again) and Tyrande, but also updates for Jaina and Valeera, who now fit the format of the existing portraits much better.
Still no golden hero animations for those though, as I don't have a way of getting to those textures. If anyone has golden Valeera or Jaina and wants to help out, send me a PM.

Download in Post #1.

MelaMalone

Potential Patron
I have created my own portraits of all female heroes! These portraits are almost identical to the original portrait, and of course the "almost" part is because they're in their natural state; nude. The vanilla animations looks neat on them, and it feels like you're still playing the original game. So if you like them Eddyboy, feel free to use them - I like your initiative and I want to contribute. I have a texmod file in the folder making it easier to have a look at them.

Preview:
7m60gCI.png

W7pe1tp.png

CPreLBu.png

MglSR6E.png

dQSDnlJ.png

Attachments

Heroes.zip
6 MB · Views: 603

Last edited:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
That's nice, but they look kind of "washed out" if you get what I mean. Also, for Alleria, you wouldn't see any difference in the game. IMO, merging pieces of art from different artists should be avoided as a last resort - Yes, I did it with Rane and Ferres' works for the Valeera portrait, but only because there is simply no usable picture of her available and a main hero's portrait is too important to be left unmodded.
Half a year ago, I would have taken the fact that the vanilla animations work with them to be a good argument, but since then, I have basically mastered creating new golden animations for the alterations (which also happens to be a lot of fun once you get the hang of it! /humblebrag). Then there is my opinion that the Tyrande art from Personalami looks far better than the original art, nudity or not. These guys sure know what they're doing. I mean, just look at it!

On another note: I'm not sure I had already asked back when this was still GameVixenZone, but would it be possible to change the "official" title of the thread to the title in the first post? The current title of the thread still seems to suggest that this is a general Hearthstone modding thread, although I actually changed the title back in 2014 to one that relates to Whorestone specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.