Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
Thank you so much for the help maxmagnus! My overwolf was the cause of my crashes and since I uninstalled it the mod and hearthstone work now! Thanks to everyone for helping me or attempting to help me! I appreciate it!

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
Thank you so much for the help maxmagnus! My overwolf was the cause of my crashes and since I uninstalled it the mod and hearthstone work now! Thanks to everyone for helping me or attempting to help me! I appreciate it!
You're welcome man! It was by sheer coincidence that I tried that addon and noticed it crashing xD Btw, you can have it installed still, just don't have it running at the same time as umod.

Last edited:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Hi, just reporting that Liadrin don't work with the new update :)
Yeah, this and some other textures got changed in the last update. The innervate golden animation bothers me the most, I liked my edit of it.. :=)
Probably going to make and upload a temporary "Hotfix" (Gotta love the double meaning) for Liadrin tomorrow. I don't see myself repacking a full update that addresses all the issues and adds some stuff until next week, but we'll see.
Also, glad that it works for you now, FusionGaming. Both subjectively because I have empathy for your problems, and objectively because that will hopefully increase the future readability of this thread and my inbox. Hopefully I'll remember to add an Overwolf Warning to the first post once I'm done with the full release of the next version.

EDIT: Alright, I'm done with the temporary Liadrin fix. Download in this post. Just load it in addition to the current version 2.3, not on its own.

Attachments

Hearthstone_T_0X4DC792AE.zip
128.3 KB · Views: 283

Last edited:

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
Only other card i noticed that straight up lost its textures is webspinner, i am running an older version of the mod with my own additions tho so cant really tell for the 2.x versions.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, this and some other textures got changed in the last update. The innervate golden animation bothers me the most, I liked my edit of it.. :=)
Probably going to make and upload a temporary "Hotfix" (Gotta love the double meaning) for Liadrin tomorrow. I don't see myself repacking a full update that addresses all the issues and adds some stuff until next week, but we'll see.
Also, glad that it works for you now, FusionGaming. Both subjectively because I have empathy for your problems, and objectively because that will hopefully increase the future readability of this thread and my inbox. Hopefully I'll remember to add an Overwolf Warning to the first post once I'm done with the full release of the next version.

EDIT: Alright, I'm done with the temporary Liadrin fix. Download in this post. Just load it in addition to the current version 2.3, not on its own.
2.3 already out? XD

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
? you had it working 2 days ago
That's not what I mean i'm asking is there a way for me to run hearthstone with the mod without using umod not saying umod doesn't i'm just asking because someone said that your able to make the mod run without always opening umod

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
That's not what I mean i'm asking is there a way for me to run hearthstone with the mod without using umod not saying umod doesn't i'm just asking because someone said that your able to make the mod run without always opening umod
your question is not specific enough tho,
here is what i think: open your hearthstone folder,and then data/Win, here you'll be able to find a file called cardtexture0.unity3d.
if you can extract that file and replace it with a modified texture then repack it, you might be able to get mod work without umod, but modifying game-files are bannable, specially with blizzard games, and you CANNOT turn it off if your friend s or parents run in your room.
So the choice is yours.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

"Someone said?"
Who said the mod could be run without Umod? I read all of the posts here at Undertow and I don't recall this ever being said here. Please post a link to the post at Undertow, or the post at some other web site where this was stated.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global; moderator)

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
I don't know who said it but apparently your able to allow hearthstone run with the nude mod without umod but I dont know how to do it

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I don't know who said it but apparently your able to allow hearthstone run with the nude mod without umod but I dont know how to do it

I suggest you do some research and find out who said it, and ask that person directly. Since nobody here said it, you're wasting your time and ours.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
It was the person who started this thread he said you could save a template via the main menu of umod

I hope you get an answer. I'm very glad to read you have the nude mod working using umod.

Dark_One

Potential Patron
Waiting for the new cards :smile:

hTDTfsP.png

Eddyboy

Content Creator
That adventure is the reason why I held back with the last patch fix, so don't worry, it's coming.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Alright, done with the first batch of Karazhan Cards - All the current ones as well as some future releases, but not all of them. I'll probably update this once the Adventure is fully out with all wings. Also fixed the art of Liadin and Voidwalker, so the extra fix isn't needed anymore. Improved some art I wasn't happy with anymore.
Download as always in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.