1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!)

Discussion in 'Adult Mods' started by Eddyboy, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Eddyboy

Eddyboy Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Whorestone - A Hearthstone Nude mod

December 6th Update: Version 2.7 released, adding the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Expansion.

This mod for Blizzard's Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft changes the art of many cards into a NSFW versions that still have similar content to the original motive or otherwise fit the card name.
    That means probably every female minion and most spells will be changed at some point.

ATTENTION: Because some of the pictures are very NSFW to the point of probably being considered offensive by many people, I also made versions that don't change as many cards.

The full version changes over 250 cards/minions as well as the portraits of Vallera, Jaina, Alleria and Liadrin. It contains depictions fictional heavy violence.
    The non-guro version does not include depictions of hard gore, but still contains depictions of sexuality, violence and combinations thereof.
    The "Nudestone" version includes a mere 10% of the other versions. It includes only suggestive themes and only the best of the best art in terms of fitting the theme of Hearthstone.

Special thanks go to infinity496, for introducing me to umod folder structures and golden animations, and to maxmagnus for introducing me to some interesting art and ideas.

Previews and Download Below (WARNING: Assassinate art (the last one) contains guro, view at your own discretion!)

Code:
    How to install:
    -------------------
    0. Do NOT unzip the Whorestone zipfile you download here!

1. If you haven't used it yet, download the Umod application from this post. (This one you can extract, of course)
    IMPORTANT: Make sure you use the right version (uMod_v1_r44.zip). There are newer versions, but those don't work for me, and my mod probably won't work with them.

2. Start uMod, click Main -> Add Game

3. Browse to your hearthstone folder and select the Hearthstone.exe

4. Activate "Use Global Hook" under "Main"

5. Start Hearthstone normally (via Bnet Client)

6. Hearthstone should now show up as running in Umod. There, Click "Open Texture/Package" and select either Whorestone 2.0.zip or Whorestone 2.0 Non-Guro.zip

7. Make sure you have your ingame Graphics options set to "medium" or "high". It won't work on "low"!

8. Optionally, you can save a template via the Main Menu of Umod and use it as default; this will automatically launch the mod with Hearthstone and therefore make use of the new Login Screen.

-------------------

List of Artists whose work is included:

Azazel1944
    Frans Mensink
    Svelien
    Prot
    Sinn4U
    LookItsTheMoon
    Bokuman
    PersonalAmi
    Shanban2
    Ferres
    Jeff Fairbourn
    Tsepesi
    N. Dofline
    Rosselito
    Kanai
    Zephyri
    Teh_Dave
    Rosita Amici (GeckUp)
    Lethel
    tuhis
    Elwinne
    Mikhail
    DrGraevling
    Zarathul
    James Lemay
    Lipatov
    Redstash
    Emikochan
    Wicka
    Bakanekonei
    34-san
    MrsSan
    Victor A. Minguez
    Senseibushido
    Giacobino
    Recklessarts
    Mimic
    Akanetenshi
    NeoCoill
    HeroineAddict
    Calm
    Suke84
    Ellowas
    Ooborez
    Giacobino
    IrisErelar
    Antumbrae
    Luthien
    Ragora57
    Trystalk
    Hyhlion
    Vempire
    Ninjakitty
    Jinxii
    Piroro
    MythComplex
    Bombchu
    Sienna
    Lucien
    Shadman
    Ryman
    S2x
    Sienna
    Defender
    CupCake992
    Ryman
    WhiteFreli
    Juan
    Carl
    cedargrove
    Gutoku
    Pumpmonger
    Shiply
    Noldofinve
    Skolzki
    Artemissx
    SefuArt
    Tiger2Draw
    Zepht7
    SlimePuddi
    Girhasha
    Jorsch
    Jezebel
    Urono Morlith
    GreenGriffin
    Kro
    Deilan12
    obse
    Mona Wolt
    DontFapGirl
    Ragora
    DearEditor
    Rishnea
    poulpehentai44
    mnogobatko
    nachtmahr
    MapleMoon
    Risax
    Nyuunzi
    Magnifire
    Genzoman
    Purrhiss
    Sabunego
    Arvalis
    Doomsatan666
    Idioluck
    Silverad
    Incase
    BluMagik
    Felox08
    Pinky
    David Bonneywell
    Solarconflict
    Vitalis
    Headvoices
    Tentank
    M1keN
    YintionJ
    Gwendraeth
    Mavezar
    Hawkeye
    Tinker
    Evulchibi
    bonete
    TheKite
    DarkArtsKai
    Moonbound
    BlindWildcat
    barretxiii
    Vheslyss
    JoJollyart
    CorvusPointer
    Khantian
    Girasha
    WickedJuti
    KairuHentai
    Aka6
    Deaddino
    Umbrafox
    Fizzz
    BBCChan
    FetFreak
    BlackChain
    Goya
    TracyTigress
    TsunamiXD
    KateStarling
    Ayu
    Smutr00m
    KairuHentai
    SunsetRiders7
    RadiantNeedle/Trixalla
    Atryl

If you are an artist or copyright owner of some of the art used in this non-profit mod and wish it to be removed, please contact me and I will do so as soon as I see.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016 at 4:00 PM
  2. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Using material of other artists for something like this isn't specifically covered in GVZ rules (exception is modding another modder's work).
    I am not a lawyer, contact an attorney specializing in copyright law for legal advice.
    Here's my take on this: check the site where you got the artwork, and see if they show any licensing information. If the license says free use, you are good to go, but be sure to credit the original artist, and comply with any terms of the license agreement. If the use agreement says 'no derivative works' or no posting on other sites, or pay to purchase, don't use the art.

In the absence of a licensing/use statement at the artwork's host site, you are on your own (similar to when someone posts a copyrighted nude photo). If the original artist/copyright owner notifies us objecting to the use of their copyrighted material, we would take it down.

Very respectfully,
    fleet (moderator)

3. Wes102

Wes102 Potential Patron

Hey, good to see people that do other stuff. :)
    Or are intersted in it.
    I don't play Hearthstone that often, but I would be interested, it is something ''new'' and I kinda like the idea.
    As you said, this is a preview. How far are you with you'r project?
    Maybe better said, how many cards will you try to change with it?

Still, good Idea. I like it. :)
    Sorry for my english. ^^''

4. Eddyboy

First Version Release!

What I'll try to change with it is basically turning every card possible into a NSFW version that still has a similar content to the original motive or otherwise fits the card name.
    That means probably every female minion and most spells will be changed at some point. Basically it's just for teh lulz.

I am pretty far already: browsing deviantart, hentaifoundry and rule34 for fitting pictures was more fun than I thought.

So I'll post a first version of it.

ATTENTION: Because some of the pictures are very NSFW to the point of probably being considered offensive by many people, I also made a "lighthearted" version that doesn't change those cards.
    (Most of the time when someone plays Unleash the Hounds, you feel raped anyway - no need to also see it, right?)

The full version changes 56 cards as well as the portraits of mage and rogue.
    The light version changes 15 cards less, but is still recommended for the average user.

Code:
    How to install:
    -------------------

0. Do NOT unzip the zipfile you download here!

1. If you haven't used it yet, download Umod v1 (r44) from http://code.google.com/p/texmod/downloads/list
    IMPORTANT: Make sure you get the right version (uMod_v1_r44.zip). There are newer versions, but those don't work for me, and my mod probably won't work with them.

2. Start uMod, click Main -> Add Game

3. Browse to your hearthstone folder and select the Hearthstone.exe

4. Activate "Use Global Hook" under "Main"

5. Start Hearthstone normally (via Bnet Client)

6. Hearthstone should now show up as running in Umod. There, Click "Open Texture/Package" and select either "Whorestone 0.9 Full.zip" or "Whorestone 0.9 Light.zip"

-------------------

List of Artists whose works are included:

Azazel1944
    Svelien
    Prot
    Sinn4U
    LookItsTheMoon
    Bokuman
    PersonalAmi
    Shanban2
    Ferres
    Jeff Fairbourn
    Teh_Dave
    Tsepesi
    N. Dofline
    Rosselito
    Frans Mensink
    Kanai
    Zephyri
    Rosita Amici (GeckUp)
    Lethel
    tuhis
    Elwinne
    DrGraevling
    Zarathul
    James Lemay
    Lipatov

If you are an artist or copyright owner of some of the art used in this non-profit mod, please contact me and I will remove it as soon as I see.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
  5. DeVice

DeVice Potential Patron

How would I go about modding like this? Could you possibly create a full directory of all the cards such that I might just edit the images? Great job btw, had to register to credit you on your work. I wanted texture packs for HS since the beta.

You mentioned you were going to do only the female minions? Most of the male ones you could probably genderbend aswell..? Simply a suggestion :) :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
  6. brantkin

brantkin Potential Patron

Edit: never mind i fixed it sorry about that lol.
    Well good job on this. But i have one problem. when i launch heathstone with umod open. It goes down to about 10~15 fps. Other games i use umod with don't drop fps this bad. I normally have this game running at the highest fps it can go since there is a cap on it. My pc isn't the problem i don't think. I have a i5 3570k with a gtx 660ti.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
  7. DeVice

DeVice Potential Patron

@brantkin, I don't have the same problem. The modded client seemingly functions at the same rate as the unmodded game for me, personally and I normally play on a second rate laptop.

8. Eddyboy

New version, check first post

Alright, updated the first post of the thread with a new version containing 9 more cards (7 for the light version), as well as extra minions created by the effects of Spellbender and Unleash the Hounds (this one also not in light version). I'll leave the old version in the fourth post for the time being.

- uMod is basically what makes it possible. Look into it on how to create your own mods.
    - I will not "genderbend" minions because 1) I'm running out of quality art already and 2) I can't change the lines they say when played, and them having a male voice would be just too weird.

Are you sure you are using the version of uMod I proposed? I have the framedrop problem as well (among others), but only when using a newer version of uMod.

----

On a side note: If you want to help me with the mod, just pm me images that you think could well fit a card currently in the game, be it by either looking similar to the original motive or by depicting a spell for example.

9. Wes102

Wes102 Potential Patron

I used the first release and it worked perfectly.
    No problems, and ingame it looked nice.
    Please keep up the good work. :)

10. StevenCrux

StevenCrux Guest

Wow, nice stuff....now if someone did this for Infinity Wars I'd actually be using it.

Not a big hearthstone fan, but nice work none the less. :D

11. Eddyboy

Just put an updated version in the first post! V1.0 is finally out. This one now changes every (humanoid) female minion card in the game, and then some. This might be the last release for a while, at least until I get my hands on an Ysera.

Changes 23 additional cards compared to the last version, ALL of those are also in the light version.

12. Password42

Password42 Swell Supporter Content Creator

Nice stuff, just tried it out. Well done!

13. moo1679

moo1679 Vivacious Visitor

14. Eddyboy

New Version out!

Version 1.1 is out! This one adds over 20 new cards, improves some and also changes 2 that I wasn't particularly happy with. This sadly removes them from the light version of the mod, but the Ed giveth, the Ed taketh away.

Special thanks go to infinity496, thanks to whom this one and future versions use a more clean archive structure that makes the mod easier to customize, and contain 2 updated animations for golden cards (1 for light version).

Check the first post for the download.

15. jackhammers

jackhammers Potential Patron

when i start the game via battle net client it doesnt show up in umod or come up with anything?

16. jackhammers

no one replays on this at all? why not? what's the point putting a question mark i wont get a replay xD
    im just kidding but i wouldnt mind someone atleast saying they read it

17. Eddyboy

Read it, but I can't tell you more than I already said in the readme of the first post... Just make sure you follow each step. To the end.

18. jackhammers

i have read it all fully and tried for ages :/

1. i open umod
    2. add heathstone.exe from my downloads folder
    3 put hook on
    4.go on battle net and start heartstone
    5 nothing.
    proberly made a mistake with the hearthstone.exe but i dont know how to get into the hearthstone folder to the .exe if thats needed?

19. If you open the btnet client and go to 'settings' and then 'Game install/update', you should find a hearthstone folder there. Try adding the hearthstone.exe from that folder instead of your download folder.

20. Eddyboy

Oh, the hearthstone install file is called hearthstone.exe too? Well, that one doesn't work, obviously.