Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (2 Viewers)

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Hello, can we add own cards modification for the card that aren't modified yet ?
yes, use Umod to get texture, edit it, add it in the zip file and add the name of the card and the number of the card(texture number) into the txt file in the zip. i actually asked it a while ago

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Update: Alright, I've started fixing the problem. Does anyone know whether the golden Valeera and Jaina Portraits are screwed as well? I don't have direct access to them.

Midly Interesting: The only unaffected cards I found so far are Ice Lance and Power Overwhelming. They are exactly the 2 cards I have golden animations for that will enter the Hall of Fame with Journey to Ungoro. I have no idea why the difference between a card being classic and Hall of Fame makes a difference in the texture file, but it apparently does.

EDIT: Alright, I've finished a temporary fix for the golden cards. Not making it a full new version in the first post, because it is very likely that that at least golden Valeera and Jaina are still not currently working. So download it here. Also no non-guro version for the time being, sorry.

Attachments

Golden Card Rework.zip
74 MB · Views: 475

Last edited:
R

RealJonez

I can't say for Valeera, but golden Jaina works fine for me.

(also big fan of this mod, keep up the good work :])

FugyourmomTwice

Potential Patron
Update: Alright, I've started fixing the problem. Does anyone know whether the golden Valeera and Jaina Portraits are screwed as well? I don't have direct access to them.

Midly Interesting: The only unaffected cards I found so far are Ice Lance and Power Overwhelming. They are exactly the 2 cards I have golden animations for that will enter the Hall of Fame with Journey to Ungoro. I have no idea why the difference between a card being classic and Hall of Fame makes a difference in the texture file, but it apparently does.

EDIT: Alright, I've finished a temporary fix for the golden cards. Not making it a full new version in the first post, because it is very likely that that at least golden Valeera and Jaina are still not currently working. So download it here. Also no non-guro version for the time being, sorry.

You're doing god's job man, nice one!.

Mastah

Potential Patron
Something weird just happened where golden animatiosn all changed location ID, then today I just logged in and they're all back to normal.. I went through and fixed a ton of them too :/ Who knows? Hopefully this doesn't become a normal pattern

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Something weird just happened where golden animatiosn all changed location ID, then today I just logged in and they're all back to normal.. I went through and fixed a ton of them too :/ Who knows? Hopefully this doesn't become a normal pattern
Whenever a texture changes, I usually keep the old file name along with the new one, so, while not foolproof, fixes should at least be resistant to that problem. The Tyrande portraits already uses 7 file names by now smh

Martin28a

Potential Patron
Anyone else unable to run uMod? I'm using uMod 44 but doesn't work at all so can't load all the glorious cards :(

FugyourmomTwice

Potential Patron
Anyone else unable to run uMod? I'm using uMod 44 but doesn't work at all so can't load all the glorious cards :(
Did you run Hearthstone as Administrator with Win7 Compatibility mode?

97409a064d.png

Martin28a

Potential Patron
I have, same with uMod. I wonder if uModf is the issue: I can only open it in Administrator mode. If I 'normally' open it then it opens on toolbar but no matter how often I click on it, it doesn't appear as a window

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I have, same with uMod. I wonder if uModf is the issue: I can only open it in Administrator mode. If I 'normally' open it then it opens on toolbar but no matter how often I click on it, it doesn't appear as a window
I'll quote myself since it seems to be the same problem:
I think you may have the same problem I sometimes have. For some weird reason, umod is sometimes placed outside the boundaries of your screen(s). What I do (With Win10, but I think I did in 7 as well) is to hover over uMod in the Task bar, wait for the preview of the window to pop up (that needs to be enabled of course), hover over the preview, rightclick and click "maximise". This forces it on your main screen until you minimize it or put it into windowed mode again, but you can drag the top border of the maximized window to now place it freely.

Also, the update for the new Ungoro Expansion might take some time. I have far less time on my hands than I used to. Maybe I'll post some "work in progress" versions before I put the full release in the first post if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.