Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

mistress hentai

Potential Patron
a great uppdate as allways sir! <3 also would it be possible to be given a short list of the new pictures added in each uppdate? oh and also how much will the new wild/standard format impact with wich cards get a nude version to them?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Thanks! I'm not sure about the list of changes - I'm doing this for fun, and creating lists as extra effort for every release is not really my idea of it. I'll think about it and do it if I feel like it I guess, sorry.

The way I edit cards usually is this (in order of priority):
1. A new expansion comes out, I edit all the minions depicting female characters.
2. I edit all the spells depicting female characters, depending on whether I find art that fits the spell's name.
3. I find art online that I recognize will fit a previously unedited card / have an idea for art on an unedited card I see in the game.
As you may guess, only the third of those aspects affects old cards - and since seeing wild cards played in game is rarer, that decreases the chance of me having an idea for new art to use. This does not mean, however, that I'm actively deciding against modding wild cards. However, if I find new art that fits both a standard card and a wild card, odds are I will use it for the newer one.

BluesyFluesy

Potential Patron
This might have been asked before but i scanned through the post and nothing so i apologize if it's already been asked. Is there any way to be able to view the full images of the mod?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Not in the mod itself, but I've listed all the artists of the original images in the first post. Any particular image you're looking for?

BluesyFluesy

Potential Patron
Well the lay on hands spell art caught my eye the most. Any idea who the artist is so i can look for his/her art? Also, any updates on the mean street of gadgetzan art? Thanks in advance!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
That's from the legendary PersonalAmi. Look them up on Hentaifoundry, they're pretty much the best when it comes to Warcraft rule 34.
Regarding Gadgetzan, I have most of the art ready, but won't be able to edit the game these next few days. I hope I'll find the time some time next week. Expect a big update then :)

S

snliy

how about whorestone Cardback?

like.. ex - Tyrande card back -> Tyrande pussy image, December card back -> Sylvanas pussy image.

2THC7Hb.jpg

0KNcZBe.jpg

gHJXnPN.jpg

i9aPBOo.jpg

however i love this mod, thx for made this great thing

ps- sorry for bad eng :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
That's just far too much "in your face" and doesn't fit my mod's general idea at all, sorry.
I'm currently working on the Gadgetzan patch, which is coming along nicely no golden animations for new cards yet, though, I wanna get it released first. Expect it tomorrow or wednesday.
Since you asked, here is a list of (most of) the changes and additions. It's created automatically, so it may be incomplete or just plain wrong, but you asked for such a thing.
AlleyArmorsmith
AyaBlackpaw
BombSquad
CelestialDreamer
CoreHound
Cryomancer
DaringReporter
DruidOfTheClaw
FelfirePotion
FightPromoter
GadgetzanSocialite
GrimestreetPawnbroker
GrimestreetSmuggler
IKnowAGuy
InkmasterSolia
JadeBlossom
KabalChemist
KabalCourier
KabalCrystalRunner
KabalTrafficker
LeathercladHogleader
LotusAgents
LotusIllusionist
LunarVisions
MadamGoya
ManicSoulcaster
MarkOfTheLotus
MindVision
MistressOfMixtures
NagaCorsair
PilferedPower
RedManawyrm
SergeantSally
SmallTimeRecruits
SmugglersRun
StolenGoods
SwordOfJustice
ToxicSewerOoze
DefiasCleaner
EyeForAnEye
SleepWithTheFishes

Eddyboy

Content Creator
That one's by Shanban2. If anyone has questions about particular picture artists, please send me a PM instead of posting in this thread.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I am happy to announce that the new Azerothian fashion of women wearing, well, basically nothing, has finally reached the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan! Patch 2.7 changes some old stuff, fixes Tyrande's portrait (again... seriously Blizzard seems to fiddle with it every single patch!), but mainly adds art for the cards of Hearthstone's newest expansion. Download it, as usual, from the first post of this thread.

Last edited:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Updated the first post, it was horribly out of date (except for the readme part, of course).
I'm currently working on 2.8, which is mainly about golden texture animations (around 20 atm), finally including animations for golden Valeera and Jaina.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
2.8release.jpg

Many new gold animations, much wow. First post for download. Figured I might release this now, because i sure won't do it anytime later this year. Enjoy.

max.tytski

Potential Patron
Is it possible to have default hero replacements like for shaman/paladin/priest ? i cannot get tyrande skin due to way blizzard made it tied to amazon and i cannot get female paladin as well and thrall is just urgh same goes for malfurion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.