Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (3 Viewers)

Kurokawa

Potential Patron
Idk, i've said everything i know, all i can say is that you should think about if you've done something with you PC or anything that could bother the operation of UMod.

I can't help you anymore, sorry

Kurokawa

Potential Patron
i don't want to be aggresive, but don't you know the meaning of what i wrote ?
I don't know, what advice do you want me to give to you if i don't know ?

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
if you meant the loading screen when you run the game through the launcher? I have already tried that. Nothing seems to work. Maybe because Hearthstone is in programfiles(x86)?

*edit*
Finally got it to work somehow
How did you get it to work? My hearthstone keeps crashing!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
How do I stop umod from crashing my hearthstone?

You're building quite a post count asking the same question repeatedly. :wat:

From what you previously posted, it is my understanding that Umod worked with Hearthstone, and that on a certain day, Umod stopped working. Is this correct?
If so, what day did the problem start? It might be tied to something that updated on your computer (Windows 10, your antivirus, or a hardware driver). Check the dates on your drivers and 'roll back' to previous versions if one has the same daye as the problem developed. You also can check to see if you can run a Windows System Restore to a date prior to the problem.
Does Hearthstone work without Umod?
Does Umod currently work with any other games on your computer (and I do mean currently, not in the past)?

I have neither Hearthstone nor Umod, so what I have suggested is the extent of the help I can offer.

Beyond this, I will say that asking the same thing repeatedly is considered spamming. :mad:

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
My hearthstone does work without umod. I haven't used umod in like a long time when umod worked it was maybe 2006-2007 so I don't know what causing my hearthstone to crash with umod. Is there anyway to get the hearthstone nude mod to work without umod?

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
Do you run overwolf? The heartharena overlay does not work in conjunction with this mod. Causes HS to crash just like you decribe.

Kurokawa

Potential Patron
My hearthstone does work without umod. I haven't used umod in like a long time when umod worked it was maybe 2006-2007 so I don't know what causing my hearthstone to crash with umod. Is there anyway to get the hearthstone nude mod to work without umod?

This is a joke right ?
I have nothing to add, if you don't even understand the question, there no way that we can help you.
In this kind of problem, everyone have a different solution for their prob, so if you don't give us the correct anwser, then you keep asking for help when you can't even help yourself a little, there's no way someone will help you with good will

Kurokawa

Potential Patron
Hi, just reporting that Liadrin don't work with the new update :)
1468353972-hearthstone-screenshot-07-12-16-22-05-25.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.