Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (6 Viewers)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
so when are you going to update?
Now.
1.7 is out with over a dozen new edits including Blackrock Mountain stuff as well as new edits for old cards and - thanks to the priest challenge - finally the cards you get from Ysera.
See post#1.

Chickenlegs

Potential Patron
I've tried every different version of Umod, run as administrator and tried launching HS in both full screen and windowed but it crashes every time then loads battle.net normally. I guess I'm not allowed to enjoy this :(

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've tried every different version of Umod, run as administrator and tried launching HS in both full screen and windowed but it crashes every time then loads battle.net normally. I guess I'm not allowed to enjoy this :(

Are you using a downloaded version of the game, and if so, where did you get it?

Riddles

Potential Patron
Well this mod certainly has my interests. I've gotten back into Hearthstone lately and this looks well put together.

My one question is if you find a picture that fits a card you have a hardcore version for already (eg: Assassinate) and this new picture is one that is more suitable for the light version (No guro or anything), would you use this new picture instead of the old hardcore version?

Some of the hardcore cards are of course guro but some I actually like and would like to use. I guess for now I could just delete the ones I don't want to see out of the hardcore set so I get all the rest.

Though with Photoshop and the DDS plugin I could probably make an attempt at finding pics myself to put over the guro ones. Having a look right now and I see they are all upside down, are all the cards like that?

Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I go through the effort of naming all the cards and managing the texmod.def file each time so people can take out specific cards they don't like.
Packing up 2 versions every time is enough extra work as it is when one version is just is the other minus a few edits, keeping track of different art for both version just isn't worth my time since I naturally use the full version myself anyway.
Yes, they are all like that.

Riddles

Potential Patron
I don't mean make a third version, rather if you find art for a card in the hardcore folder that would make it more suitable for the base folder then would you consider making the change. It'd result in less cards only found in the hardcore version and might reach the point where you only need to make one version of the mod rather than two.

Take Cleave for example. The art you got for that I didn't like personally so I had a look for some replacement art and found this one. Now it's easy enough for me to make the change myself, I've already made a few changes to some of the hardcore cards already. I'm just saying if you preferred that image over the one you originally chose, would you replace it?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Sure, I've changed some art from version to version before. I don't see any cleaving going on in your example, though.

Riddles

Potential Patron
Well yeah, though I don't really know how you would portray cleaving without the gore really. Unless there is a picture out there of some sexy warrior in bikini armour (or less) swinging a large ax in a motion that could cleave something should it be there then there isn't much luck on that particular card. Some cards are harder than others to find suitable art for.

Until then though I'll just see if I can find any other pictures my my custom edit on the pack.

J

Jackback

Can we get an album on Imgur or another image hosting website to see all the models before installing the mod

Strangerr

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I used this mod several times and it worked perfectly fine, however today and yesterday I am unable to launch it (Once I start up the game uMod does not detect that it started). Anyone has the same/similar problem and maybe solutions?

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys, I used this mod several times and it worked perfectly fine, however today and yesterday I am unable to launch it (Once I start up the game uMod does not detect that it started). Anyone has the same/similar problem and maybe solutions?

maybe the hearthstone file directory has (for whatever reason) changed.
have you tried adding it manually again? (open uMod and use the main tab)
or if that doesn't work try using the "start game through uMod" option.
also please make sure the "use global hook" option is ticked (on) and you are using uMod version 1.0 (that's the one i can confirm as working atm)

if that all doesn't fix it, i would need a bit more information : /

Strangerr

Potential Patron
The hearthstone file directory has not changed.
I have tried adding it manually again.
If I start the game throug uMod it launches and instantly crashes.
Use global hook was ticked on the whole time (except when launching through uMod which gives me an error.

What kind of info should I provide? Windows 7 64 bit OS, I run the game on medium graphics in windowed mode.

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
The hearthstone file directory has not changed.
I have tried adding it manually again.
If I start the game throug uMod it launches and instantly crashes.
Use global hook was ticked on the whole time (except when launching through uMod which gives me an error.

What kind of info should I provide? Windows 7 64 bit OS, I run the game on medium graphics in windowed mode.

okay i tried to replicate your problem and "a bit" of a fail from my side.
starting it through uMod doesn't work while the global hook is active and hearthstone seems to have an anti-bot system in place that closes the game if you open it through another programm... so my post was pretty much useless (sorry about that)

i try to use my brain more often when writing something : /

on another attempt..
if you disable global hook and add the hearthone.exe as well as the launcher manually to umod, you then use the start game through uMod option on either of them (while bnet is running) do you get an error that the path is allready injected or not? (just to make sure he understood your additions)

if you get an "allready injected" error without global hook i don't think i have any clue whatsoever why it's not working for you (i even reinstalled my hearthstone to see if something would change but whatever i do uMod detects the game every time regardless if added manually without hook or just using the hook)

in the case you get the allready injected error (meaning he definatly knows the directory) even if that sounds dumb and a big pain in the arse... could you post a screen of every single step you take trying to make it work?
and post the patch version number of your hearthstone (maybe its different than mine, i'm from europe) as well as how your uMod folder looks like, what file directorys are in place and so on. how big exacly is your uMod folder? how big exacly is your uMod.exe? just general information about everything involved so i can compare it with my setup and find out what the hell is different.

as you can tell i'm at a bit of a loss because it's really hard trying to fix a problem if you can't manage to replicate it ... sorry.

EDIT: i managed to replicate the problem by changing my graficoption to medium. now it doesn't autodetect for me either and just setting them back to high does not seem to fix it. but at least i have some ground to work with now...

EDIT2: i just had to restart bnet too and activate global hook again.
meaning in case that was your problem (looks very similliar) try setting hearthstones settings to HIGH, close hearthstone, restart bnet, start umod, activate global hook, launch hearthstone and it "should" get detected again.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Are you guys running AMD video cards? There was a driver update for those a few days ago, maybe that is causing problems with Umod?

Strangerr

Potential Patron
Okay, this is gonna be a long one...

The version of HS : 2,7,0,9166 (Europe as well).

All my steps - turn on uMod as administrator (global hook checked and Hearthstone is added from program files/hearthstone/hearthstone.exe)->Turn on Bnet -> Launch HS

uMod folder is 3.49 MB (3.51 on disc). uMod.exe is 3.09 MB umod folder.png

P.S. I have tried doing as you said : Choosing high graphics in options and then turning HS off,restart Bnet, turn on HS. Did not help :/

Edit: I have also tried it on windows 8.1 and I got the same problem. It's really weird, makes me think that I did something wrong. Weirdest part is it used to work on perfectly fine. Both have AMD cards so if they updated that actually just might be the case. :/

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
Okay, this is gonna be a long one...

The version of HS : 2,7,0,9166 (Europe as well).

All my steps - turn on uMod as administrator (global hook checked and Hearthstone is added from program files/hearthstone/hearthstone.exe)->Turn on Bnet -> Launch HS

uMod folder is 3.49 MB (3.51 on disc). uMod.exe is 3.09 MBView attachment 25226

P.S. I have tried doing as you said : Choosing high graphics in options and then turning HS off,restart Bnet, turn on HS. Did not help :/

Edit: I have also tried it on windows 8.1 and I got the same problem. It's really weird, makes me think that I did something wrong. Weirdest part is it used to work on perfectly fine. Both have AMD cards so if they updated that actually just might be the case. :/

would it be possible to test that theory by briefly rerolling an old (er) amd driver?
if that fixes it, we could take a coser look at this "update" and work from there...

the problem is ... i have 4 pcs here, but not a single one using an amd card... so i can't test that myself : /

as for other ideas i'm (wich is kind of obvious i guess) running a bit low ...
you could try using the umod 2.0 alpha r53, but i guess only to test if that would detect your hearthstone, since the avatars don't seem to work on that version (only the cards work)

EDIT: another idea in order to find differences would be to post your dxdiag.txt here (even though im horrible at finding stuff in there, maybe somone else in this forum will)

(meaning press WIN+R, write dxdiag in there, on the new window choose the 64bit version, once it finished collecting stuff press the save all information (or something like that) button and you should get a dxdiag.txt)

mistress hentai

Potential Patron
tested it for 2 days and i freackin love it however is ther any way i can get all the sexual pictures but not the gory once without modding my self as i havent found any good instructions on how to use umod

P-S if you know any instruction, hook me up~

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.