Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
A link to the artist for every single picture would just be too much maintenance. The names of all artists are in the first post. If you absolutely want to get the link to the artist of some specific art, send me a PM of which card's artist you want to see more from.

EDIT: Is that even English?

kingsknight

Potential Patron
Do you have a list of the edited cards? If not, I'm not asking for one to be made as I know that'd be a lot of work...

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Sure, here you go.
Code:
List of Changes in Whorestone 1.3
---------------------------------

--------------
Cards/Minions:
--------------

Acidic Swamp Ooze
Alexstrasza
Ancestral Spirit
Animal Companion
Arathi Weaponsmith
Arcane Intellect (Normal and Golden)
Argent Squire
Armorsmith
Assassin's Blade
Auchenai Soulpriest
Baron Rivendare
Blade Flurry
Blessed Champion
Blessing Of Kings
Blessing Of Might
Blessing Of Wisdom
Blizzard
Bloodsail Raider
Brawl
Cabal Shadow Priest
Charge
Commanding Shout
Conceal
Cone Of Cold
Counterspell
Cult Master
Dark Cultist
Darkscale Healer
Divine Spirit
Dragonling Mechanic
Drain Life
Earth Shock
Echoing Ooze
Elven Archer
Equality
Feral Spirits
Fiery Waraxe
Frostbolt
Gnomish Inventor
Gruul
Hand Of Protection
Haunted Creeper
Healing Touch
Heroic Strike
Holy Fire
Holy Light
Hunters Mark
Ice Lance
Imp Master
Inner Fire
Innervate
Ironfur Grizzly
Kirin Tor Mage
Lightning Bolt
Lightning Storm
Light's Justice
Light Spawn
Light Warden
Lightwell
Loatheb
Mana Addict
Mana Wyrm
Master Of Disguise
Mirror Image
Mirror Image Minion
Mortal Strike
Naturalize
Nightblade
Northshire Cleric
Nourish
Novice Engineer
Ogre Magi
Onyxia
Pint-Sized Summoner
Pit Lord
Power Of The Wild
Power Overwhelming
Priestess Of Elune
Raging Worgen
Rampage
Razorfen Hunter
Reckless Rocketeer
Repentance
Sacrificial Pact
Savage Roar
Scarlet Crusader
Secret Keeper
Sense Demons
Shattered Sun Cleric
Shield Block
Snake Trap
Snipe
Sorceror's Apprentice
Spellbender
Sprint
Stoneclaw Totem
Stoneskin Gargoyle
Succubus
Sunfury Protector
Sunwalker
Swipe
Sylvanas Windrunner
Thaddius
Timber Wolf
Tracking
Upgrade
Vaporize
Violet Teacher
Warsong Commander
Whirlwind
Wild Growth
Windfury
Windfury Harpy
Worgen Infiltrator
Young Priestess
Ysera

-------------------------------
NOT contained in Light Version:
-------------------------------

Assassinate
Backstab
Battle Rage
Betrayal
Bite
Claw
Cleave
Cold Blood
Corruption
Cruel Taskmaster
DeadlyShot
Eviscerate (Normal and Golden)
Execute
Faceless Manipulator
Flamestrike
Flesheating Ghoul
Hound
Inner Rage
Korkron Elite
Multi-Shot
Nerubar Weblord
Poison Seeds
River Crocolisk
Savagery
Sinister Strike
Slam
Tauren Warrior
Unleash The Hounds
Webspinner
Wrath
Zombie Chow

------------------
Portraits Changed:
------------------

Jaina Proudmoore
Valeera Sanguinar
Grand Widow Faerlina
Loatheb
Gluth
Baron Rivendare
Thaddius

-----------------
Not released yet:
-----------------

Kel'Thuzad (Card and Portrait)

Last edited by a moderator:

rangin

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot! Me and a few friends use this and love it. We really appreciate your work. Hope you can continue and work on the rest of the cards and edit new ones when they came out. Keep up the good work :)

Dasher

Potential Patron
How do I get the codes before the card names in textmod?

Would be nice to know, so we could edit the cards with our own preferences. Or are your methods a secret, or just a very complicated process? ;D I kinda tried inspecting the files myself, and making my own cards, but of course without any modding experience it didn't work xD If it isn't too difficult, or secretive, a little guide would be nice :)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Umod isn't rocket science. I won't be doing a guide in my mod's thread on how to not use it, sorry :P

fluff33

Potential Patron
1st off, many thanks to Eddyboy. Great work.

For those of you wanting to use umod to change textures yourself, here is a guide. It assumes you already have Eddyboy's mod and have got it working using the correct version of umod.

Open umod -> open hearthstone.

In umod there are the 3 dropdown boxes 'Back', 'Save', and 'Next'. Use the dropdown to bind them to whichever keys you want to use.

Tick the 'Save single texture' checkbox

Click the 'Set save directory' button at the bottom and pick a folder for the textures you pull out of the game to end up in.

Click 'Update'

Now switch back to hearthstone, you should see some red writing in the top left this shows the type of texture and the number of textures loaded as well as which one you currently have selected. Use the keys you bound to 'Back' and 'Next' to go through the textures, the one that is currently selected will appear lime green (not all textures are immediately visible, skip backward through the list at the start of a game to get an idea of how this looks)
Once the texture you want to replace is selected, hit the key you bound to 'Save', you will end up with a .dds file in the directory you selected as your save directory. The filename will be similar to Hearthstone_T_0X58F7D2C9.dds Which is arcane missiles for example.

Open up Eddyboy's mod and extract the texmod.def file and open this with notepad. For each card changed there will be a line that has the number after the _T_ in the filename you saved from the game and the filename of a texture to replace it with.

So to change arcane missiles, I add the line
0X58F7D2C9|ArcaneMissiles.dds
to the texmod.def file and save it. I then edit the texture Hearthstone_T_0X58F7D2C9.dds and save it as ArcaneMissiles.dds. Then I add both files to the zip replacing the existing texmod.def file.

Hopefully that helps some people. :) Happy modding.

p.s. here are some hex values I have yoinked out the game but haven't gotten around to modding yet:

Cards - Pastebin.com

Dasher

Potential Patron
Wow, thanks! It's much simpler than I expected. And thanks even more for the list. I don't have many cards, and apparently I can't see the picture texture, unless I have the card. And also thanks for your work and idea, Eddy :) Most pictures are really good, and I would've never even considered altering a game like Hearthstone, if I hadn't come across this thread ;D

kingsknight

Potential Patron
I've got to say, this is still a really enjoyable mod. Now that nax has been out for awhile and it's 30 cards have settled, this mod keeps things interesting.

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
I was a "little bit" suprised when i saw this...
i cannot say, i would have expected this...
not even slightly...
but...

Its absolutly genius! xD

Please keep updating it!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Update! Update! UPDATE!

It's a month early for christmas, but let's all hope it's less than a month early for the upcoming Goblins versus Gnomes Expansion for Hearthstone: Version 1.4 is out!

This version adds over a dozen new cards and changes some art for cards edited earlier to be of higher quality and/or more fitting to the original card.

As usual, 2 versions can be downloaded in the first post of this thread. Enjoy.

rangin

Potential Patron
Awesome, the new update is nice! Love your work, hope you can continue updating it more often because it's great! Thank you

Eddyboy

Content Creator
First GvG version released!

GvG is out! Well, it was out since monday, but for Blizzard's second class customers in Europe it's out today!
1.5 is released as well. Would have released it 2 days ago, but you know. Blizzard. Changes 20 GvG cards.
Download in the first post. Enjoy.

N

Nukas

Global hook method finally worked by setting both uMod.exe and Hearthstone.exe to run as administrator with compatibility mode to Windows 8.

emikochan

Potential Patron
Hey you used my art for the novice engineer and dragonling mechanic, can I get on the List of Artists please? :)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
You are, and have been since the beginning :) #28 in the list. Thanks for not being pissed about me borrowing your talented work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.