Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (7 Viewers)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
So umod detects the game if I start the game through umod, but it crashes. Need to make it not do that, but I have no idea how it works. Fuck.

Starting the game through umod also crashes it for me, you need to go the global hook route. If that's not working, tough luck
:(

can i make a request? :3 can we have the reales the hound cards moved in the light version too? :3

also is ther any chance we migh see a custom description?

I don't know, the unleash the hounds art contains both bestiality and rape, even if there's no gore involved... I think it is right not including it in the 'light' version.
What do you mean by a custom description? If you mean the text in the card collection, that cannot be changed via umod.

When i use Global Hook it appears like this: The global hook is active and this game will be injected! Please delete the game from the list or disable the hook.
When i run the game through umod, it immediately crashes.
Please help me..

Are you sure you followed steps 2-4 in the how to install in the right order?

acmelaai

Potential Patron
Starting the game through umod also crashes it for me, you need to go the global hook route. If that's not working, tough luck
:(

I don't know, the unleash the hounds art contains both bestiality and rape, even if there's no gore involved... I think it is right not including it in the 'light' version.
What do you mean by a custom description? If you mean the text in the card collection, that cannot be changed via umod.

Are you sure you followed steps 2-4 in the how to install in the right order?

Yes I am :(

mistress hentai

Potential Patron
no i am refering to cards effect powers and so, battlecy, tuants, give a minnion ECT
also i did not realise uth was rape...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jash

Potential Patron

OK, that is a bit odd, I have to say. Honestly, it's strange to lump bestiality and rape in with guro. Just because someone finds guro repulsive, nauseating, perverse, disturbing and nightmarish, doesn't mean they're going to be put off by a bit of rape or bestiality; they're not even REMOTELY on the same level. Besides, you're already applying it pretty inconsistently- you filter out Unleash the Hounds from the light pack because it pictures a woman being raped by a dog, but still leave in Timber Wolf which has... a woman being fucked by a wolf (the consent in that particular case is a bit vague). Or Bear Trap, which has a woman being rather obviously raped by a bear. Or Feral Spirit. But you omitted all the spiders (Webspinner, Haunted Creeper, Nerub'ar Weblord)- except, oddly, Ball of Spiders, which really isn't that different. Not to mention all the other examples of obvious rape you've included in the light version- Revenge (female-on-male rape admittedly), Worgen Infiltrator, Raging Worgen, Ogre Magi (I don't believe those gnome girls consented), Mogor, (or those), Faceless Manipulator (verging on guro with the girl obviously choking), Loatheb, Nefarian, Illidan, Hogger, Mal'Ganis, Gruul, Rend, so on, so forth. I tried decompressing the folders, moving the pics I wanted from the uncensored pack into the light folder and recompressing it again, but I'm having trouble getting it into a ZIP format uMod can recognise.

Now, I don't really have a problem with either rape or bestiality (within certain limits of course); it's only guro that makes me want to throw up in my mouth. If I might suggest, you might want to make 3 versions- the full, complete version with the guro, an ultra-light "nudity only" version with tits, pussies and maybe a bit of masturbation (Dranei Totemcarver, Mark of the Wild etc), and an "in-between" pack containing everything EXCEPT the guro. Just my 2 cents.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
You make some valid points there. The reason some of the rapey material landed in the light version is mainly because I changed some of the used images as the versions progressed, but was relatively lazy with changing the folders in the def file (that file contains over 270 lines nowadays, it seems I wasted way too much time on this mod over the... years? Years. Damn.).

I was planning on doing a version that contains only the highest-quality pictures that fit the cards best - a version that makes people who don't know it is a mod wonder whether Hearthstone has become 18+ all of a sudden. That version would include suggestive material at most. Managing three versions would be too much effort (I'm doing this in my free time after all), but that version would very rarely receive any updates because it would contain less than 10% of the changes the full version makes. So maybe I will in the future include rapey-sexy stuff in the light version and keep the full version the way it is, while at the same time having the even lighter "Best-Of"-Version.

In fact, I found some transparency problems with the new splash screen included in 1.8 I may want to fix, so I may do just that in the near future.

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
it seems I wasted way too much time on this mod over the... years? Years. Damn.).

no.
no time on this mod was "wasted".
as dumb as that may sound for a mod that just changes pictures in a card game...
but honestly this is (at least in my opinion) one of the best adult mods concerning a non adult online game i have seen in years.

no kidding.
even though i don't really understand ... "why" xD

Eddyboy

Content Creator
1.81 Out!

Thanks for the kind words :)

Anyway, I just updated the first post with version 1.81. It does not add new content to the full version, but adds some stuff to the light version, which is now simply the non-guro version and adds an "extra-light" version which only contains very few edits which fit into the original game seamlessly.

No matter what version you were using, I recommend upgrading, as I fixed many of the minion graphics that used to have an ugly white border when viewed for example in the deck manager or the card played history. I also fixed the transparency issues of the title screen in this version. To see it, remember to add a default template in Umod.

Jash

Potential Patron
Thanks for the kind words :)

Anyway, I just updated the first post with version 1.81. It does not add new content to the full version, but adds some stuff to the light version, which is now simply the non-guro version and adds an "extra-light" version which only contains very few edits which fit into the original game seamlessly.

Superb! Thank you for indulging in my fussing.

You still left out Haunted Creeper, but that's not a big deal (was there a bit of guro on the card I overlooked?), it can wait for 1.9. Speaking of the eventual 1.9 (which presumably won't be until the next adventure releases), will you be able to do a nude skin for Alleria Windrunner (the Hunter alternate skin)? That'd be sweet.

Thanks again. Love this mod.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Haunted Creeper seems to be bugged. It stopped showing up for me at some point, and I re-did the texture's path in the .def file. When I read that it was still bugged for someone apparently, I re-added the old path as well. It works for me now, but I have no idea why it might not work for some people when everything else does.

Also: No plans to mod any alternate hero skins, mainly because they are animated and would look weird no matter what, but also because they are used by such a minority and I didn't find good art for them.

kusho

Potential Patron
No plans to mod any alternate hero skins, mainly because they are animated and would look weird no matter what, but also because they are used by such a minority and I didn't find good art for them.

Hmm i was going to outright ask if you plan on doing a lore-unfriendly version for all heroes to turn them into (naked) females, but i guess it would be a "No" then ?:)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Gender-bending is, as discussed when this thread was still young, not on the agenda.

x/ folder is full-version only (Guro stuff).
You get the number by extracting a texture from the game. Not gonna do a tutorial on that here.

Martin28a

Potential Patron
Hi, I decided to create my own files today so unpacked the whorestone mod. Now my umod doesn't do anything and I can't apply your patch. Is there an old version of directX or suchlike in the pack that is causing this, as now when I open UMod it comes up as an unknown programme and I have to 'ok' it's use, which literally happened as soon as I unpacked the rar. Any ideas...? :( I'm sure it's due to direct X 9 but I could be wrong
*EDIT*
Sorted it by making uMod a program file.
Next question!! I'm making my own cards; how do I get the images to be the right way up?

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
a question that bothered me for a while now... (since the card is not exacly new)

why was their never a change for "shadowstep" ?
the card feels like a nobrainer with loads of possible artwork (i mean it's just a kunoichi (ninja girl thingy))

not complaining or anything, it's just a bit odd.

edit: or is that supposed to be a guy?
if so that explains it...
i completly forgot that anime style men often have feminin faces. that looked like a girl to me and i can't seem to find a source on it.

mistress hentai

Potential Patron
so sometime ago i downloaded this mod (and used it alot after that nudge nudge wink wink) so i tought i would writte a short revive of this mod^^

sure the concept is simple. replace some pictures here and ther. but its supprsingly good qulity and alot of pcitures looks like they could be offical with alot of variation of "content" i personaly like that you stayed true to the lore and that you acttualy found this many pictures for it. (and that thers so many pictures for wow >,> )

its good to see that some one decided to put ther hs mod outfor download to ass all the other mods are just persoanl mods :/ ther for this one is a great template for thos that whana make ther own mods! however back to the acttual mod. its nice also to see thers a costum loading screen as i have no idea how you would find it nor make it but its a nice touch. i also notice thers some cards that havent reacived a new picture even if they shuldent be to ahrd to find a new one for but i am sure they are around the conner.

but even if i am truly enjoying this i have to main problems. first of all is that priestess of elune 8might mistakign me ther) has the same pciture as animal chompanion even if i am not to much bother about this. what realy comes to a supprise is that armor smith have a way lower qulity then the other cards amd iw ould say its the mods worst picture.

dont get me wrong with the last comments the mod is great and i will keep using it for quiet some time and i will make sure to follow all its upcomming updates.

best of luck from the person that neer has his name said right~

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.