Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (5 Viewers)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
There are 2 versions of it for a reason. See first post for a non-gory version, it's literally right below the full version download.
On a side note: Of course I will be modding the next expansion as well.
I also have found some better art for existing cards, so expect a few changes to what you know once TGT rolls out.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Haunted Creeper did't show on my game, the texture number was wrong, maybe it's beacause i'm playing on chinese?
anyway i have changed it idk it's a bug or something

Tomcliss

Potential Patron
Is uMod still in use? I can't get your mod to work by any mean and I'm beggining to think this is due to hearthstone latest updates (and newer versions of directX). If you have an idea please tell me because I feel really dumb

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
Is uMod still in use? I can't get your mod to work by any mean and I'm beggining to think this is due to hearthstone latest updates (and newer versions of directX). If you have an idea please tell me because I feel really dumb

the mod is still working on the current version of hearthstone 2.8.0.9554. (tested it about 5 seconds ago on eu servers)

i tried to help another person a page ago who couldn't get the mod to run (even though not exacly successful >-<)

you could try reading those posts.

and the creator said, there might be an issue with amd cards (in case you have one)
the person i was writing with didn't reply anymore when that point was brought up.

Tomcliss

Potential Patron
Thank you Shisaye for your reply. I managed to get the mod to work but only once, right after the 3.0 update.
I read somewhere through the posts of this thread that you have to apply the textures during the loading of the game, but either I'm not quick enough or my PC is too powerful -_-'
I'm running an Nvidia card so no problems with this.
Thank you for your help anyway ^_^

Actionjesus

Potential Patron
Okay so I just installed windows 10 today and maybe this is why this isn't working, but when I launch Hearthstone, it simply doesn't work. Nothing happens. Launching the game through umod makes it crash as expected, and I am not sure what else I can do. Can anyone help? I'm using an Nvidia card.

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
Okay so I just installed windows 10 today and maybe this is why this isn't working, but when I launch Hearthstone, it simply doesn't work. Nothing happens. Launching the game through umod makes it crash as expected, and I am not sure what else I can do. Can anyone help? I'm using an Nvidia card.

umod needs directX 9 to work. hearthstone can be launched with directX 9 OR open gl 2.0.
so my guess since windows 10 is being sold by this supposedly great new directX... "maybe" you are currently running hearthstone on open gl and you would have to force it to use directX 9 for umod to work again.

this is just a wild guess, i don't have any clue about windows 10...

Actionjesus

Potential Patron
Hmm, I'm not sure how to force it to run through DX9. A problem that went away by itself but has now returned is troubling me, when I add the game to uMod and then go to start the game through uMod, it isn't there, but I can delete from uMod. I can't add it again because it isn't there. I know I am not supposed to launch it through uMod, but figured maybe the info would help?

Edit: I found that you can add additional command line arguments to hearthstone via the battlenet client. Tried with both -dx9 and -d3d9 but none of them helped. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Juls

Casual Client
Windows 10 uses DX12 but all DX11 cards will run it, you can use windows compatability program to see if that will help you with your problem as well.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Ok, I know this might be considered "bumping" a Topic, but...

Just had to say I love this Mod, it made a fun little game a complete time-waster I have spent whole nights on.
So thank you.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Version 1.8 Release!

Hey guys, I uploaded version 1.8 of the mod, which adds over 50 (!) new cards and minions and changes some old ones to get ready for the Great Tournament expansion.
It also adds a new Login Screen (being from EU, I was forced to stare at that screen far too long during the launch of TGT (a.k.a. Blizzard EU server disaster #41741).
To see it, you will need to have Umod run the mod as soon as the game is started, which can be done by saving a template via the Main Menu of Umod and using it as the default for HS.

For all the people running into problems with Umod, be it due to AMD drivers or Windows 10 - Sorry, I have no way of reproducing the issues you describe :(

Download, as usual, in the first post of this thread.

Actionjesus

Potential Patron
Argh, I still can't get this version of umod to do anything. The other newer versions actually detect hearthstone and hook in, but the texture pack does not work with them. :( Gosh.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
That is because the other version of umod (which does not work for me for HS) uses other filenames when extracting textures from a game. It might be possible to make the mod run with that version, but one would need to extract every single one of the modded textures again, look at its filename and change it in the texmod.def file accordingly.
Sounds like a horrible job.

Actionjesus

Potential Patron
Yeah I don't plan to attempt it, I have little to no experience with this sort of thing. Thanks for doing what you do, by the way!

T

TheCardWielder

Hello there, I'm TheCardWielder.
I've been semi-following this mod for a while now, mainly to check out your updates and such. At first I simply used your mod myself, but then it gave me the idea to create my own version. Now I won't be releasing this version publicly, but I have recently had an error occur which I can't seem to find an answer for while updating my textures for TGT expansion. The error I'm experiencing is that uMod cannot send my files to game due to not enough memory and I was wondering if Eddyboy might be able to help me with this, if not anyone's help is appreciated. If I find a solution, I'll either edit this comment, or post again. Regardless, good work on the mod, I honestly had not thought about changing the loading screen though, might try that once I've fixed this error :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there, I'm TheCardWielder.
I've been semi-following this mod for a while now, mainly to check out your updates and such. At first I simply used your mod myself, but then it gave me the idea to create my own version. Now I won't be releasing this version publicly, but I have recently had an error occur which I can't seem to find an answer for while updating my textures for TGT expansion. The error I'm experiencing is that uMod cannot send my files to game due to not enough memory and I was wondering if Eddyboy might be able to help me with this, if not anyone's help is appreciated. If I find a solution, I'll either edit this comment, or post again. Regardless, good work on the mod, I honestly had not thought about changing the loading screen though, might try that once I've fixed this error :)
Okay, nevermind about the error, must of been a temporary thing, just tried it again and it worked. Strange, but I'm not complaining, sorry if I asked this question in the wrong place though, just seemed like the best place to ask considering my modification ;)

Actionjesus

Potential Patron
So umod detects the game if I start the game through umod, but it crashes. Need to make it not do that, but I have no idea how it works. Fuck.

mistress hentai

Potential Patron
can i make a request? :3 can we have the reales the hound cards moved in the light version too? :3

also is ther any chance we migh see a custom description?

acmelaai

Potential Patron
When i use Global Hook it appears like this: The global hook is active and this game will be injected! Please delete the game from the list or disable the hook.
When i run the game through umod, it immediately crashes.
Please help me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.