Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (2 Viewers)

T

TheSeriusGui

Bro I like your work but I want continue because have some cards without reskin how pyroblast for example. The problem is in the mod has a folder named texmod.def with the name of cards and a code like ''0X7486FA6A|X/Evolve.dds'' can u told me how I can get this code plz

kirito-senpai

Potential Patron
Bro I like your work but I want continue because have some cards without reskin how pyroblast for example. The problem is in the mod has a folder named texmod.def with the name of cards and a code like ''0X7486FA6A|X/Evolve.dds'' can u told me how I can get this code plz
you can get the code through umod. you can browse between textures and save the current one. in the name of the save file is the code 0X... the name after the line is the name of the file in your zip file

pebbles321

Potential Patron
hey Eddy could use your help i have been using this mod for a long time, i started up hearthstone today and none of the textures will load in. either udmod wont even detect that hearthstone is opening or it detects it and nothing happens i have not changed any settings, i tried re installing the mod and umod and i am out of ideas

whiskey-and-cigars

Potential Patron
Can confirm something weird happened with this latest patch.
hey Eddy could use your help i have been using this mod for a long time, i started up hearthstone today and none of the textures will load in. either udmod wont even detect that hearthstone is opening or it detects it and nothing happens i have not changed any settings, i tried re installing the mod and umod and i am out of ideas
Can confirm I'm also having problems

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I found a solution that seems to fix it! Apparently, the game now uses Direct X 11 by default, and Umod uses Direct X 9. So you have to force HS to use DX9 again. In order to achieve that,

1. Go to your Blizzard App (Former Battlenet App)
2. Click the logo in the Top Left
3. Go to "Game Settings"
4. For Hearthstone, enable "Additional command line arguments"
5. Enter "-force-d3d9" (Without the ")
6. Click "Done"
7. Start Hearthstone and hope it works!

Last edited:

Feiqe Uzzer

Potential Patron
I found a solution that seems to fix it! Apparently, the game now uses Direct X 11 by default, and Umod uses Direct X 9. So you have to force HS to use DX9 again. In order to achieve that,

1. Go to your Blizzard App (Former Battlenet App)
2. Click the logo in the Top Left
3. Go to "Game Settings"
4. For Hearthstone, enable "Additional command line arguments"
5. Enter "-force-d3d9" (Without the ")
6. Click "Done"
7. Start Hearthstone and hope it works!
Thank you Eddy. It worked like a charm. I'm thinking about posting your solution in other forum where I found another mod for the game. Is that OK?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
If they're not simply reposting mods from others there without mentioning who made them - sure why not? Also, a PM with a link would be appreciated. I'm curious. I'll probably upload V3.1 tomorrow since apparently I have to modify the first post anyway.

weenog

Potential Patron
Hey Eddyboy. I saw your post on loverslab. I was unaware there was another hearthstone mod. I had to try out your version as soon as I learned about it. I do think it's bogus that Psaiker didn't contact you before he started working on it. However I think that if he apologizes for that, you should look into working together because there are aspects of both your versions I like. I like that your pictures are better framed to get a good look at the sexy action on the cards. I also like how the races depicted in your art choices are more in line with the original card arts. I think his additions of backgrounds and more card changes are cool.
Anyway cool mod.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Yeah, he does have some quality stuff. But even if it wasn't for the blatant piracy, I don't see a cooperation happening anytime soon. We simply have different goals: I want to use art that fits the cards and make it fit the framing, while he literally put tits on Deathwing:rolleyes:.

On a more important note: Whorestone 3.1 is out!

Download, as usual, in the first post. It's not a huge update, but I figured it goes nicely hand in hand with the latest Hearthstone update.

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Your mod and psaikers mod are both very cool. You really should work together or at least not against each other. As long your or his art is not protected by copyright everyone is free to copy from each other. Also, I only recocknized jainas avatar being copied by psaiker. That is the great thing about the internet. Things can develop as more people are engaged with. Anyway, I also would've appreciated if psaiker mentioned that he "borrowed" art from you. It's just a matter of respect. But I wouldn't make this a big thing.
I would instead if another person tries to make profit of this. Going trying out your new version.:wat:

D

DarthinvaderIX

Could someone link me to a .png or .jpg collection, the .dds files are inefficient to open outside of Hearthstone

A

ArthurSaber

Thank you for this awesome mod :) But can i have a question? I was using inkeeper and heartharena for track my deck and make good decision in arena . When i ttry open when i open heartharena game crushes with mod do you know any solution?

Zanhento

Potential Patron
Hi guys, it's me or Umod is broken? Actually it don't work for me. Do you have same probleme ?

Sry for my english, i'm french ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.