Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Still working for me. Are you following the new installation steps that are necessary since a recent hearthstone update? They're under point 9 in the readme on the first post.

D

DongForBigBoy

I havn't downloaded the mod yet, but I plan to soon and I'm sorry if this has been asked before. But when can we expect support for Tyrande and her hero portrait?

jcd2150

Potential Patron
Well Tyrande stopped working for me.
In the deck selection screen it still shows but ingame Anduin becomes active...
Yes I have favorited Tyrande without the Mod Tyrande works ingame too.

ZeratulDenis

Potential Patron
Hello guys, i used this mod a while ago,today i reinstalled hearthstone and downloaded the new 3.1 mod,i opened umod and hs and 2 things happened a message with a crash error,but the game worked fine,the second thing is that: when i started the game, i uploaded the texture pack but nothing happened...
I used the command line for dx9

mistress hentai

Potential Patron
so i found a nude mod for hearthstone on the loverslab website. and i wondered if this is just some one else doing this or are you related to that as well?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
No, they basically ripped some of my stuff and added some of their own. Some of it is good and I was thinking about adding some of the higher quality stuff to my mod as well, but it was stolen from artists who explicitly ask not to use it.

ZeratulDenis

Potential Patron
Well yes,ive downloaded from the first post,a year ago ive played the game with the mod and worked fine.Now when i open umod,then hs and in the end i put the whorestone zip into the mod anything happens,i also have graphics on high

Jash

Potential Patron
Gnomeferatu from the upcoming set is, I would say, one of the sexiest cards in the game already. I can't wait to see what art you can find for it. Maybe just a nude edit, because the pose is already so blatantly "come hither"?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Gnomeferatu from the upcoming set is, I would say, one of the sexiest cards in the game already. I can't wait to see what art you can find for it. Maybe just a nude edit, because the pose is already so blatantly "come hither"?
"Just" a nude edit is an interesting choice of language - editing existing art is something I do only when absolutely necessary, for example because it is a hero portrait there are no alternatives for. It's a LOT more work than just using stuff people have put out there, and I always feel bad tempering with some artist's vision of how it should look.

Jash

Potential Patron
"Just" a nude edit is an interesting choice of language - editing existing art is something I do only when absolutely necessary, for example because it is a hero portrait there are no alternatives for. It's a LOT more work than just using stuff people have put out there, and I always feel bad tempering with some artist's vision of how it should look.
I know, but it's been done a few times in the past (e.g the Valkyr Legendaries from TGT and Windfury Harpy) with great results. And Gnomeferatu's sexy "hand behind head" flaunting it pose just drives me wild.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Little Heads up: I don't have nearly as much time as I used to have, which is good for me, but bad for the mod's release date. This one won't be done within one or two days after expansion release, like the last few were.

Machara

Potential Patron
Little Heads up: I don't have nearly as much time as I used to have, which is good for me, but bad for the mod's release date. This one won't be done within one or two days after expansion release, like the last few were.

So I assume then that the Frozen Throne exansion edits are in the works? I really hope so. Also Is there a nude portrait for Lady Liadrin? If so that make it worth leveling up a character for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.