Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Making progress. Maybe I'll be done by monday or tuesday, not sure. It's gonna be a big update again.

A

anarin

Making progress. Maybe I'll be done by monday or tuesday, not sure. It's gonna be a big update again.

Wow that's fast with a lack of time :) Take all the time you need! The mod is very appreciated.

Also if you ever find yourself with too much time on your hands I really like the idea of the login screen with the girls behind the doors. Could that be done with more of the UI? Maybe the different boards and backgrounds too?

Thanks for your work!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Wow that's fast with a lack of time :) Take all the time you need! The mod is very appreciated.

Also if you ever find yourself with too much time on your hands I really like the idea of the login screen with the girls behind the doors. Could that be done with more of the UI? Maybe the different boards and backgrounds too?

Thanks for your work!
I've tried it with different things different times, but none look right. The problem is that the game basically takes place inside a giant box, and the login screen is the only thing that has some other perspective. I've tried stuff like wood carvings and such, but even they look weird as 2D-Textures and it's just not worth the effort. If you have any idea what else might be edited and how it would look half-decent, let me know!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Alright, I should be able to finish the new version by tomorrow. A few minor things will not be added in this version, for example the reward for the priest quest. I don't have access to the card - as it turns out, when you spend more of your Hearthstone time modding the game than actually playing, you don't get quite as many packs to add to your collection. Who would have thought. Also the golden Valeera portrait animation might be bugged since I had to fix the Jaina one, but I'm not sure and it's not important because everyone plays Maiev now anyway. Who got new portrait as well, of course.

TrevorDaMan

Potential Patron
Alright, I should be able to finish the new version by tomorrow. A few minor things will not be added in this version, for example the reward for the priest quest. I don't have access to the card - as it turns out, when you spend more of your Hearthstone time modding the game than actually playing, you don't get quite as many packs to add to your collection. Who would have thought. Also the golden Valeera portrait animation might be bugged since I had to fix the Jaina one, but I'm not sure and it's not important because everyone plays Maiev now anyway. Who got new portrait as well, of course.
Can't you just ask those that have the access to the cards you need for their information or files? or whatever you need.

Edit: Like I mean even us the mod supporters could help you out if you ask.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Can't you just ask those that have the access to the cards you need for their information or files? or whatever you need.

Edit: Like I mean even us the mod supporters could help you out if you ask.
Nah I'm fine, thanks. The thing is you can edit most things without actually having the dust to craft the cards, but token minions are an exception. It has also taken very long for me to get Ysera and therefore edit her tokens and spells (i think it was via some adventure priest challenge). I'll extract and edit the minion eventually, but it's not worth delaying the rest of the release.

Last edited:
R

RitaJones

HI! Just writing to thank you for the amazing work and dedication. I've been using the mod from the first version and it's great fun. Thanks for keeping it up for so long!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
It's people like you, who even register accounts just to say thanks that make mod makers continue.

rewwer66

Potential Patron
lol

Attachments

• Valeera-Sanguinar-Warcraft-Blizzard-фэндомы-3382715.jpeg
    Valeera-Sanguinar-Warcraft-Blizzard-фэндомы-3382715.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,395

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Thanks! Fixed that and the golden animations of PO and Ice Lance. Didn't bother to give it a new number, but you
might want to redownload version 3.0 in the first post.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Here's a small little addon that adds art for Mayor Noggenfogger and Jade Idol. It's not enough to call it version 3.1, but since I won't be adding much more (if anything) before the next expansion I might as well let you guys have it before then. Just load it in addition to the main mod.
Remember to use the umod template feature to not have to load stuff up manually every time. Art credit for this one goes to joixxx and and calm.

Attachments

NoggJade.zip
342 KB · Views: 387

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.