Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

jackhammers

Potential Patron
when i go on battle net and and get to gameinstall/update and click change folder the go in the folder called hearthstone there is stuff like hearthstone_data and stuff in there (obviously)how ever at no point is there a file called hearthstone.exe and if there was how would i hadd it to umod? sorry for the inconvenience i know this has caused but for some reason im failing, im on windows 8 if that changes anything?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I doubt there is no hearthstone.exe in there. You can't launch the game without it. Try reinstalling Hearthstone, and this time just look where you install it. You add the Hearthstone.exe through "add game", as stated in the first post.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I don't understand that sentence or whatever it is. But Umod might just not work for you, as sad as that may sound. It is relatively old freeware after all.

lapdragon

Content Creator
Cant see a hearthstone.exe folder only and application post download and ontop of that is just showing it wont run using the application one that's there in-case anyone thought i was blind.

In your first picture, you have a Hearthstone folder nested inside another Hearthstone folder, but your later pictures don't have that - it's rather confusing. Do you somehow have Hearthstone installed twice?

Other than that, your hearthstone install looks pretty much the same as mine (and you do have a hearthstone.exe - it's the item directly under the "Hearthstone Beta Launcher" in your third screenshot.)

celcia

Potential Patron
It isn't working with uMod 2.0, you need to download exactly 1.44 version.

Thanks Eddyboy for a great mod! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

limitless71

Potential Patron
doesn't work for me. Does the .zip file need to be placed somewhere specific in the hearthstone folder? I can get the Umod to work and stuff, but when I use open texture/package it doesn't change anything in-game

kusho

Potential Patron
lolz great mod, thanx!
Affects my tatctics tho, as my decks are now based purely on Sexy Cards ;)

celcia

Potential Patron
limitless71: I have that archive in my uMod folder, it doesn't matter because you still have to point that file manually. Try adding texture at the loading screen of Heartstone.

limitless71

Potential Patron
if you meant the loading screen when you run the game through the launcher? I have already tried that. Nothing seems to work. Maybe because Hearthstone is in programfiles(x86)?

*edit*
Finally got it to work somehow

Last edited by a moderator:

bob888

Potential Patron
First of all - thank you so much for this mod! I have been day dreaming about something like this ever since the game came out! I wanted to ask, mind telling me which of the golden cards are the 2 that are animated? I dont have most of the golden cards atm so im not able to check them out. Thanks.

dazed82

Potential Patron
Heyo Eddy, thanks again for keeping our pants happy when playing this gem. What do you use to extract the original artwork from the game?

I noticed they just ended up .dds files so they should be easily altered once you have them and put em back with umod.

Thanks!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Sexramas: A Whorestone Adventure

Heyho, version 1.2 is available for download! This one changes another 20 things (for the full version), including some Nax stuff.
Some already edited cards were changed, moving some art over to new Naxx cards, which they fit better. I hope that doesn't lead to too much confusion for you guys.

Download is at the first post, enjoy!

D

deltora121

I am really sorry for asking but... I cannot figure out how to install this mod. I know there is a lot of comments on this and I've read all four pages. Can someone have a video or a super elaborate description to how to download it? If you feel that I'm just dumb and have to do it on my own that is ok. Also, is it possible to turn this mod on/off or just delete if I have other mods I'd rather have on? I am sure i downloaded the right uMod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.