Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
EDIT by moderator on 30 AUG 2021 (added comments by Velika):
"For anyone coming here in 2021 the lewd mod is still alive. We have a small community here still updating cards. Go to post #415 for instructions and then check the end of the thread for recent cards. I keep my art pack updated in my signature. If you need help, ask in the thread.

Here is my guide for making your own cards.
Here is my current art pack."

Logo Kopie.jpg

August 19th update: The Knights of the Frozen Throne have arrived.

IMPORTANT: The latest Hearthstone Update made it necessary to take additional steps in order to make the mod work. If you're having issues, read the install instructions below on how to make the mod load again.

This mod for Blizzard's Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft changes the art of many cards into a NSFW versions that still have similar content to the original motive or otherwise fit the card name.
Basically started as a joke back in 2014, due to positive feedback it has been growing steadily over the years to now change over 800 texture files in the full version.

ATTENTION: Because some of the pictures are very NSFW to the point of probably being considered offensive by many people, I also made versions that don't change as many cards.

The full version includes hundreds of nudified minions and spells as well as new portraits of Valeera, Jaina, Alleria, Liadrin and Maiev. Nowadays, many animations for golden cards have also been added. Warning: It contains depictions fictional heavy violence where it fits the art.
The non-guro version does not include depictions of hard gore, but still contains depictions of sexuality, violence and combinations thereof.
I also offer the old "Nudestone" version here, which includes only suggestive themes and only the best of the best art in terms of fitting the theme of Hearthstone, but it is extremely out of date compared to the other versions and changes very little art in comparison.

Special thanks go to infinity496, for introducing me to umod folder structures and golden animations, and to maxmagnus and VoHiYo for introducing me to some interesting art and ideas.

Previews and Download Below (WARNING: Assassinate art (the last one) contains guro, view at your own discretion!)

Code:
How to install:
-------------------
0. Do NOT unzip the Whorestone zipfile you download here!

1. If you haven't used it yet, download the Umod application from this post. (This one you can extract, of course)
IMPORTANT: Make sure you use the right version (uMod_v1_r44.zip). There are newer versions, but those don't work for me, and my mod probably won't work with them.

2. Start uMod, click Main -> Add Game

3. Browse to your hearthstone folder and select the Hearthstone.exe

4. Activate "Use Global Hook" under "Main"

5. Start Hearthstone normally (via Bnet Client)

6. Hearthstone should now show up as running in Umod. There, Click "Open Texture/Package" and select either Whorestone 3.1.zip or Whorestone 3.1 Non-Guro.zip

7. Make sure you have your ingame Graphics options set to "medium" or "high". It won't work on "low"!

8. Optionally, you can save a template via the Main Menu of Umod and use it as default; this will automatically launch the mod with Hearthstone and therefore make use of the new Login Screen.

9. New steps, must be done once after the Hearthstone update of June 1st, 2017:
9.1. Go to your Blizzard App (Former Battlenet App)
9.2. Click the logo in the Top Left
9.3. Go to "Game Settings"
9.4. For Hearthstone, enable "Additional command line arguments"
9.5. Enter "-force-d3d9" (Without the ")
9.6. Click "Done".
This will force Hearthstone to use Direct-X9 instead of Direct-X11, making Umod work again.

-------------------

List of Artists whose work is included:

Azazel1944
Frans Mensink
Svelien
Prot
Sinn4U
LookItsTheMoon
Bokuman
PersonalAmi
Shanban2
Ferres
Jeff Fairbourn
Tsepesi
N. Dofline
Rosselito
Kanai
Zephyri
Teh_Dave
Rosita Amici (GeckUp)
Lethel
tuhis
Elwinne
Mikhail
DrGraevling
Zarathul
James Lemay
Lipatov
Redstash
Emikochan
Wicka
Bakanekonei
34-san
MrsSan
Victor A. Minguez
Senseibushido
Giacobino
Recklessarts
Mimic
Akanetenshi
NeoCoill
HeroineAddict
Calm
Suke84
Ellowas
Ooborez
Giacobino
IrisErelar
Antumbrae
Luthien
Ragora57
Trystalk
Hyhlion
Vempire
Ninjakitty
Jinxii
Piroro
MythComplex
Bombchu
Sienna
Lucien
Shadman
Ryman
S2x
Sienna
Defender
CupCake992
Ryman
WhiteFreli
Juan
Carl
cedargrove
Gutoku
Pumpmonger
Shiply
Noldofinve
Skolzki
Artemissx
SefuArt
Tiger2Draw
Zepht7
SlimePuddi
Girhasha
Jorsch
Jezebel
Urono Morlith
GreenGriffin
Kro
Deilan12
obse
Mona Wolt
DontFapGirl
Ragora
DearEditor
Rishnea
poulpehentai44
mnogobatko
nachtmahr
MapleMoon
Risax
Nyuunzi
Magnifire
Genzoman
Purrhiss
Sabunego
Arvalis
Doomsatan666
Idioluck
Silverad0
Incase
BluMagik
Felox08
Pinky
David Bonneywell
Solarconflict
Vitalis
Headvoices
Tentank
M1keN
YintionJ
Gwendraeth
Mavezar
Hawkeye
Tinker
Evulchibi
bonete
TheKite
DarkArtsKai
Moonbound
BlindWildcat
barretxiii
Vheslyss
JoJollyart
CorvusPointer
Khantian
Girasha
WickedJuti
KairuHentai
Aka6
Deaddino
Umbrafox
Fizzz
BBCChan
FetFreak
BlackChain
Goya
TracyTigress
TsunamiXD
KateStarling
Ayu
Smutr00m
KairuHentai
SunsetRiders7
RadiantNeedle/Trixalla
Atryl
Syberfab
Mikiron
Arbuzbudesh
Pieexpress
Crisisbeat
JungleFantasy
IVX
Prywinko
Karbo
Underrock
Inert-Ren
RupertEverton
EvaSolo
Kumi
Wetwetart
Ionbluewolf
artofcarmen
SamCooper
LurkerGG
Liefje
KisekiTemiro
Faustie
Super-Kill
Owllina
Rino99
xanavi
Yoghurt
Negisaray

If you are an artist or copyright owner of some of the art used in this non-profit mod and wish it to be removed, please contact me and I will do so as soon as I see.

Attachments

• prev_brawl.jpg
    prev_brawl.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 93,378
  • prev_valeera.jpg
    prev_valeera.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 89,369
  • prev_jaina.jpg
    prev_jaina.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 89,582
  • prev_assassinate.jpg
    prev_assassinate.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 93,672
  • prev_sylvanas.jpg
    prev_sylvanas.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 92,597
  • prev_manawurm.jpg
    prev_manawurm.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 89,002
  • prev_swipe.jpg
    prev_swipe.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 91,320
Nudestone.zip
4.4 MB · Views: 16,905

uMod.zip
1.5 MB · Views: 13,804

Whorestone 3.2 Non-Guro.zip
83.2 MB · Views: 6,525

Whorestone 3.2.zip
94.7 MB · Views: 11,907

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Using material of other artists for something like this isn't specifically covered in GVZ rules (exception is modding another modder's work).
I am not a lawyer, contact an attorney specializing in copyright law for legal advice.
Here's my take on this: check the site where you got the artwork, and see if they show any licensing information. If the license says free use, you are good to go, but be sure to credit the original artist, and comply with any terms of the license agreement. If the use agreement says 'no derivative works' or no posting on other sites, or pay to purchase, don't use the art.

In the absence of a licensing/use statement at the artwork's host site, you are on your own (similar to when someone posts a copyrighted nude photo). If the original artist/copyright owner notifies us objecting to the use of their copyrighted material, we would take it down.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Wes102

Potential Patron
Hey, good to see people that do other stuff. :)
Or are intersted in it.
I don't play Hearthstone that often, but I would be interested, it is something ''new'' and I kinda like the idea.
As you said, this is a preview. How far are you with you'r project?
Maybe better said, how many cards will you try to change with it?

Still, good Idea. I like it. :)
Sorry for my english. ^^''

Eddyboy

Content Creator
First Version Release!

What I'll try to change with it is basically turning every card possible into a NSFW version that still has a similar content to the original motive or otherwise fits the card name.
That means probably every female minion and most spells will be changed at some point. Basically it's just for teh lulz.

I am pretty far already: browsing deviantart, hentaifoundry and rule34 for fitting pictures was more fun than I thought.

So I'll post a first version of it.

ATTENTION: Because some of the pictures are very NSFW to the point of probably being considered offensive by many people, I also made a "lighthearted" version that doesn't change those cards.
(Most of the time when someone plays Unleash the Hounds, you feel raped anyway - no need to also see it, right?)

The full version changes 56 cards as well as the portraits of mage and rogue.
The light version changes 15 cards less, but is still recommended for the average user.

Code:
How to install:
-------------------

0. Do NOT unzip the zipfile you download here!

1. If you haven't used it yet, download Umod v1 (r44) from http://code.google.com/p/texmod/downloads/list
IMPORTANT: Make sure you get the right version (uMod_v1_r44.zip). There are newer versions, but those don't work for me, and my mod probably won't work with them.

2. Start uMod, click Main -> Add Game

3. Browse to your hearthstone folder and select the Hearthstone.exe

4. Activate "Use Global Hook" under "Main"

5. Start Hearthstone normally (via Bnet Client)

6. Hearthstone should now show up as running in Umod. There, Click "Open Texture/Package" and select either "Whorestone 0.9 Full.zip" or "Whorestone 0.9 Light.zip"

-------------------

List of Artists whose works are included:

Azazel1944
Svelien
Prot
Sinn4U
LookItsTheMoon
Bokuman
PersonalAmi
Shanban2
Ferres
Jeff Fairbourn
Teh_Dave
Tsepesi
N. Dofline
Rosselito
Frans Mensink
Kanai
Zephyri
Rosita Amici (GeckUp)
Lethel
tuhis
Elwinne
DrGraevling
Zarathul
James Lemay
Lipatov

If you are an artist or copyright owner of some of the art used in this non-profit mod, please contact me and I will remove it as soon as I see.

Attachments

Whorestone 0.9 Light.zip
5.4 MB · Views: 2,012

Whorestone 0.9 Full.zip
7.3 MB · Views: 3,517

DeVice

Potential Patron
How would I go about modding like this? Could you possibly create a full directory of all the cards such that I might just edit the images? Great job btw, had to register to credit you on your work. I wanted texture packs for HS since the beta.

You mentioned you were going to do only the female minions? Most of the male ones you could probably genderbend aswell..? Simply a suggestion :) :)

brantkin

Potential Patron
Edit: never mind i fixed it sorry about that lol.
Well good job on this. But i have one problem. when i launch heathstone with umod open. It goes down to about 10~15 fps. Other games i use umod with don't drop fps this bad. I normally have this game running at the highest fps it can go since there is a cap on it. My pc isn't the problem i don't think. I have a i5 3570k with a gtx 660ti.

DeVice

Potential Patron
@brantkin, I don't have the same problem. The modded client seemingly functions at the same rate as the unmodded game for me, personally and I normally play on a second rate laptop.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
New version, check first post

Alright, updated the first post of the thread with a new version containing 9 more cards (7 for the light version), as well as extra minions created by the effects of Spellbender and Unleash the Hounds (this one also not in light version). I'll leave the old version in the fourth post for the time being.

How would I go about modding like this? Could you possibly create a full directory of all the cards such that I might just edit the images? Great job btw, had to register to credit you on your work. I wanted texture packs for HS since the beta.

You mentioned you were going to do only the female minions? Most of the male ones you could probably genderbend aswell..? Simply a suggestion :) :)

- uMod is basically what makes it possible. Look into it on how to create your own mods.
- I will not "genderbend" minions because 1) I'm running out of quality art already and 2) I can't change the lines they say when played, and them having a male voice would be just too weird.

Edit: never mind i fixed it sorry about that lol.
Well good job on this. But i have one problem. when i launch heathstone with umod open. It goes down to about 10~15 fps. Other games i use umod with don't drop fps this bad. I normally have this game running at the highest fps it can go since there is a cap on it. My pc isn't the problem i don't think. I have a i5 3570k with a gtx 660ti.

Are you sure you are using the version of uMod I proposed? I have the framedrop problem as well (among others), but only when using a newer version of uMod.

----

On a side note: If you want to help me with the mod, just pm me images that you think could well fit a card currently in the game, be it by either looking similar to the original motive or by depicting a spell for example.

Wes102

Potential Patron
I used the first release and it worked perfectly.
No problems, and ingame it looked nice.
Please keep up the good work. :)

S

StevenCrux

Wow, nice stuff....now if someone did this for Infinity Wars I'd actually be using it.

Not a big hearthstone fan, but nice work none the less. :D

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Just put an updated version in the first post! V1.0 is finally out. This one now changes every (humanoid) female minion card in the game, and then some. This might be the last release for a while, at least until I get my hands on an Ysera.

Changes 23 additional cards compared to the last version, ALL of those are also in the light version.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
New Version out!

Version 1.1 is out! This one adds over 20 new cards, improves some and also changes 2 that I wasn't particularly happy with. This sadly removes them from the light version of the mod, but the Ed giveth, the Ed taketh away.

Special thanks go to infinity496, thanks to whom this one and future versions use a more clean archive structure that makes the mod easier to customize, and contain 2 updated animations for golden cards (1 for light version).

Check the first post for the download.

jackhammers

Potential Patron
no one replays on this at all? why not? what's the point putting a question mark i wont get a replay xD
im just kidding but i wouldnt mind someone atleast saying they read it

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Read it, but I can't tell you more than I already said in the readme of the first post... Just make sure you follow each step. To the end.

jackhammers

Potential Patron
i have read it all fully and tried for ages :/

1. i open umod
2. add heathstone.exe from my downloads folder
3 put hook on
4.go on battle net and start heartstone
5 nothing.
proberly made a mistake with the hearthstone.exe but i dont know how to get into the hearthstone folder to the .exe if thats needed?

M

Mister Johnson

If you open the btnet client and go to 'settings' and then 'Game install/update', you should find a hearthstone folder there. Try adding the hearthstone.exe from that folder instead of your download folder.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Oh, the hearthstone install file is called hearthstone.exe too? Well, that one doesn't work, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.