Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

dazed82

Potential Patron
ok easy step-by-step guide for you!

- make sure to download uMod1.0 and the ZIPPED file from Eddyboy. (whichever version you prefer).
- for easy access put them both in your hearthstone folder.
- Start uMod.
- Goto Main and click on "Start game through uMod". (make sure you haven't already started battle.net in the background).
- Click on "Select the game to start" and browse to the hearthstone executable.
- Umod will then show the Hearthstone entry in that list. Click on it and press OK.
- Battle.net will now load up. When its done, select Hearthstone and Start the game.
- Alt-Tab back to uMod when the game is starting/started.
- Click on "Open texture/package".
- Browse to the whorestone.zip file you want to use. (make sure you DIDNT extract it and just add the .zip file here).
- Once you did click on "Update".
- Go back to the game and enjoy Eddyboy's creativity! :)

Enjoy!

S

snake123

I followed the steps from the first post to install the mod and the post above me. But when i do both methods hearthstone force closes and then battle.net application opens up and umod doesn't have any options to pick from.

unspunreality

Potential Patron
I got it to work after some fenagling with both sets of instructions. Love it. Cant wait to see what else you add to it. From your responses Im expecting youre going to do all of naxx as it comes out which makes me want to buy the expansions even more.

A

arfa

I really love how close you keep to the original cards with the pictures you choose and thanks for all the work you put into this mod.
I don´t want to sound ungratefull but it seems you have missed Alexstrasza as she is the only female dragon that is still a Dragon. ;D

Keep up the good work.

S

skw100

I can't seem to get this to work. I've followed everything OP said about install instructions, but it doesn't seem that I can get it to work. Help please? (Would post logs, but there is none)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I just tried following my instructions TO THE POINT on another machine and got it to run without any problems. So I don't think that anyone will be able to help all those people claiming not to get it to work if

a) They actually did follow the instructions correctly as they claim
b) Cannot give any further information.

I am sorry.

But for people who didn't know, there is another step you can optionally take so you don't have to add the .zip file every time you load Hearthstone:
Once the mod is loaded in your game, in umod, go to Main->"save template as", choose a folder and filename and afterward hit Main-> "set template as default".

That way, whenever you start umod and hearthstone (in that order), the mod loads automatically. Changes are only needed for new versions.

Also, next version is in the making. I actually have no idea why I didn't change alextrasza yet, thanks arfa.

dermoritz

Potential Patron
Great idea! Really great stuff - i like it much.
The only thing that i didn't like are cards in bad comic style - they doesn't fit the art style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stylised

Potential Patron
How do I edit this mod properly to remove only some of the stronger gore like cleave, but keep things like UTH or crocolisk or cruel taskmaster?

dazed82

Potential Patron
I believe you can change the texmod.def file, first backup(!), then delete the entries you dont want to see changed.

OR

get paint.net, get a replacement picture you DO like, do some resizing magic and save the file as a .dds

Stylised

Potential Patron
I believe you can change the texmod.def file, first backup(!), then delete the entries you dont want to see changed.

OR

get paint.net, get a replacement picture you DO like, do some resizing magic and save the file as a .dds

Deleting the individual entries was the ticket. Does anyone know how to recompile the archive properly so umod recognises it? I'd like to customise this mod further by adding in some cards with some of my own images, for my own personal use.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
create a zip, but don't use any sort of compression on it and keep the sub folders intact.

Stylised

Potential Patron
Thanks, can't wait to play with this.
EDIT: How do I get the codes before the card names in textmod?

kingsknight

Potential Patron
doesn't work for me. Does the .zip file need to be placed somewhere specific in the hearthstone folder? I can get the Umod to work and stuff, but when I use open texture/package it doesn't change anything in-game

It doesn't seem to work if you have the quality set to low. Try setting to medium or high.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Version 1.3 is now out, and what better way is there to announce it than a good ol' double post?
24 new things added, some old ones changed.

Se7enex

Potential Patron
Holy...

This is Fucking AWESOME! :D

Keep up the good work dude, this is a great little bit of fun for when HS art gets old. :cool:

Naivul

Potential Patron
Thank you for this great mod. I do wish you have given links to the original pictures you used in your mod. Some of those look really great and I'd love to see more from the artists. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.