Hair alignment (1 Viewer)

Jimmybobmeme

Potential Patron
Hey guys I made an Earth-Chan static hair mod but I just can't get the alignment right. I have tried using templates but they usually end up just pasting a white picture over the face with the hair inside the box. Anyone that can help?

Attachments

• IMG_5639.PNG
    IMG_5639.PNG
    383.5 KB · Views: 231

blackrain

Avid Affiliate
You need to make sure it has an alpha channel with transparency. It's probably being saved with a white background. I just tried it and it works fine. Open up the hair template, then add your hair as a layer and align/scale it however you like, then delete the template layer so everything but the hair is transparent.

Jimmybobmeme

Potential Patron
You need to make sure it has an alpha channel with transparency. It's probably being saved with a white background. I just tried it and it works fine. Open up the hair template, then add your hair as a layer and align/scale it however you like, then delete the template layer so everything but the hair is transparent.
I have done that but I have no idea how to get the hair set up so it fits on the head. Even if I use a template it doesn't work.

blackrain

Avid Affiliate
Here is what I did as an example. Not sure if it's scaled exactly how you wanted, but it works fine in SDT.

Attachments

• Earthchan.png
    Earthchan.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 567

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.