GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- nude mods (1 Viewer)

Bonifide

Potential Patron
I believe this game uses Unreal Engine 3 and hopefully somebody can make some nude mods when they get a chance. I tried to see if 3dm had any but it seems they block out pics if you cant respond to post.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- on Steam

maxresdefault.jpg

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I totally support this. The game is fantastic and mods would definitely make me buy the game on PC. I own it already on PS4 but I bought the EU version and I cranky they do not update it. I want to play updated online against others but cannot because we have old version. For same reason we cannot get DLC because of required update not met.

Any ways. That is about shitty developer EU support. I will always complain and just import next time. Still cranky I spend good money on unsupported product in EU.

The game is fantastic. There are color swaps on nexus already using uMod.
Note as mention the game is 2D fighter but is secretly 3D running Unreal Engine 3. Characters and stages are fully modeled.

MSDpC7g.gif

i-No strips off her top in her win pose but faces away from the camera. This has been her thing since she was introduced in series. It looks like this back then.

rw9GV93.gif

Sadly for Xrd I only find still image.

qgvnKar.png

Now I post gifs of my girls.

Waifu 1 Millia
2z9wUy2.gif

6EeAodp.gif
Waifu 2 Ramlethal
G99VwbV.gif

KqZi9Jj.gif
Waifu 3 i-No
SS7HRuJ.gif

2pTVuyG.gif

Yes, she likes it in the butt

6pzz5cI.gif

Looking forward to Revelator (update, more characters etc) release later (prob never get it in EU. cranky cranky!!)

Last edited:

Alkhemia

Potential Patron
Huh guess we will get that before we get BB: Centralfiction but Revelator still has no PC release date so far.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
I too would like to see some mods for this game. I've checked both 3dmgame forums and nexus mods, as well as moddb, and the only existing mods available are the color swaps and texture mods on nexus mods. I don't need color swap mods, you can pretty much change the color and look of any player in the game yourself without the need of a mod, plus there is a mode in the game where earning medals allows you to customize your player.

Anyways, what I would like to see is what the original poster of this thread had requested, a nude mod for the female characters of the game.
What I would particularly like to see, is both Ramlethal and Elphelt Valentine nude mods. If someone would be kind enough to try and make nude mods of these two girls, that would be great.

The game does use some form of Unreal Engine, however I'm not sure what version of Unreal Engine it uses though.

Bonifide

Potential Patron
Yeah I now know why nobody did nude mods for this. I saw a video on how they create the characters its very complicated. The process they go through is harder than your standard 3d. I thought it would be easy for modders since it was Unreal Engine but its such a hassle. lol

Bonifide

Potential Patron
I wonder if Blazblue Centralfiction easier to mod. I hope we get Blazblue crossover game on PC also.

Maybe since it's sprites still. It's just GGxrd series is very complex. I'm sure if it was easy there would be plenty of mods. The mods I saw for this game is only color changes and thats about it.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I wonder if Blazblue Centralfiction easier to mod. I hope we get Blazblue crossover game on PC also.

I've been wanting to mod sprite based games lately, but it's hard to find the sprite sheets to modify. I've tried umod and texmod but the images they pull up are always jacked up, and I'm no good at unpacking files.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I've been wanting to mod sprite based games lately, but it's hard to find the sprite sheets to modify. I've tried umod and texmod but the images they pull up are always jacked up, and I'm no good at unpacking files.

If you want to mod sprite fighter, Arcana Heart is wonderful. Lots of girls to choose. Under Night Inbirth has better quality sprite I think. Finally the Blade Arcus Shining fighter has great characters. Skullgirl is lot of fun. But that one look difficult too. I think lot of work on animation for skullgirls.

There is also Nitroplus... but gameplay is weak lol :grin:

Oh Melty Blood. I hear good things about that.

Last edited:

Boronic

Swell Supporter
If you want to mod sprite fighter, Arcana Heart is wonderful. Lots of girls to choose. Under Night Inbirth has better quality sprite I think. Finally the Blade Arcus Shining fighter has great characters. Skullgirl is lot of fun. But that one look difficult too. I think lot of work on animation for skullgirls.

There is also Nitroplus... but gameplay is weak lol :grin:

Oh Melty Blood. I hear good things about that.

I've tried messing with Arcana Heart, Under Night, and Melty Blood with umod, but a couldn't do anything with any version I had, nor could I get anything out of the game files. If they have sprite sheets in their files I could try to mod them but I can't figure out how to get to them.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I don't have sheet. But I have found individual sprite files. You probably find same as well thru google. I don't know if possible to use umod or resorep or something to replace. I don't know original file name or repack possible.

Hmm.
41207v11rcxjm.png

But i dream of possibilities when i find sprites :grin::eek:
xiao mei - Copy.png

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I don't have sheet. But I have found individual sprite files. You probably find same as well thru google. I don't know if possible to use umod or resorep or something to replace. I don't know original file name or repack possible.

Hmm.
41207v11rcxjm.png

But i dream of possibilities when i find sprites :grin::eek:

Well the stuff i pulled with umod certainly doesn't look like that, but if those sprite files were pulled from the actual game then someone must have figured out how to unpack them. Then if I could mess with and re pack them I might have something.

AH3LM_W1024_H1024_F28_T_0XE6A2955B47637845.png

I got like 12 of these out of Arcana Heart by loading Saki and Licca into training mode. These don't change the way you want them to when you edit them, are incomplete, and half of them don't even have Saki or Licca in them. I seems that this game has some sort of automatic shadow placement (Lighting engine??) and thats what this is and what umod pulls for me.

Anyway, I figured there was no interest in modifying these games, so I never bothered with google but maybe I'll take a look today

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Postin this toolset I found that was made recently for rev2. GGXrd_Rev_2_Modding_ToolSet.7z

I guess it can export and maybe import some files but its a pretty complicated process. If anyone still wants to mod this game, instructions on using this toolset are found here: Modding toolset

Extracting stuff works, but i guess editing and re-inserting requires photoshop plugins and i dont have photoshop

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Postin this toolset I found that was made recently for rev2. GGXrd_Rev_2_Modding_ToolSet.7z

I guess it can export and maybe import some files but its a pretty complicated process. If anyone still wants to mod this game, instructions on using this toolset are found here: Modding toolset

Extracting stuff works, but i guess editing and re-inserting requires photoshop plugins and i dont have photoshop

Thanks for sharing tool. The dream continue!

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Id like to see if Ram or I-no's tops could be removed with out holes but these tools are too advanced for me to use.

Umod works on this game but it can't make things invisible :frown:. (Although I seem to recall seeing a bottomless recolor mod for Elphelt, but it was just a picture) Resorep does not work on this game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.