1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- nude mods

Discussion in 'Adult Mod Requests' started by Bonifide, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Bonifide

Bonifide Potential Patron

I believe this game uses Unreal Engine 3 and hopefully somebody can make some nude mods when they get a chance. I tried to see if 3dm had any but it seems they block out pics if you cant respond to post.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- on Steam

[​IMG]

Sausage&Eggs likes this.
  2. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

I totally support this. The game is fantastic and mods would definitely make me buy the game on PC. I own it already on PS4 but I bought the EU version and I cranky they do not update it. I want to play updated online against others but cannot because we have old version. For same reason we cannot get DLC because of required update not met.

Any ways. That is about shitty developer EU support. I will always complain and just import next time. Still cranky I spend good money on unsupported product in EU.

The game is fantastic. There are color swaps on nexus already using uMod.
    Note as mention the game is 2D fighter but is secretly 3D running Unreal Engine 3. Characters and stages are fully modeled.

[​IMG]

i-No strips off her top in her win pose but faces away from the camera. This has been her thing since she was introduced in series. It looks like this back then.

[​IMG]
    Sadly for Xrd I only find still image.

[​IMG]
    Now I post gifs of my girls.

Waifu 1 Millia
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Waifu 2 Ramlethal
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Waifu 3 i-No
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes, she likes it in the butt

[​IMG]

Looking forward to Revelator (update, more characters etc) release later (prob never get it in EU. cranky cranky!!)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  3. Alkhemia

Alkhemia Vivacious Visitor

Huh guess we will get that before we get BB: Centralfiction but Revelator still has no PC release date so far.

4. Bonifide

BBCF doesnt even have a release date for console yet. I'm hoping its cross platform play.

5. tekmarvl

tekmarvl Vivacious Visitor

I too would like to see some mods for this game. I've checked both 3dmgame forums and nexus mods, as well as moddb, and the only existing mods available are the color swaps and texture mods on nexus mods. I don't need color swap mods, you can pretty much change the color and look of any player in the game yourself without the need of a mod, plus there is a mode in the game where earning medals allows you to customize your player.

Anyways, what I would like to see is what the original poster of this thread had requested, a nude mod for the female characters of the game.
    What I would particularly like to see, is both Ramlethal and Elphelt Valentine nude mods. If someone would be kind enough to try and make nude mods of these two girls, that would be great.

The game does use some form of Unreal Engine, however I'm not sure what version of Unreal Engine it uses though.

Sausage&Eggs likes this.
  6. Bonifide

Hopefully somebody can do this sooner or later since it does use unreal engine.