Good "anonymous" email service I can use for my accounts without providing personal details (1 Viewer)

horatiojones80

Content Creator
So the two Yahoo email accounts that I use for signing up for stuff that I don't want to use my personal identity for just got locked. As in Yahoo won't let me log in with my correct password unless I sign up for some service, pay them, and provide my Drivers license to them. Obviously I don't want to do that. I have a ton of accounts tied to these emails, from this one, to my pixiv and my deviantart. I can still log into them but if they require any email validation I'm proper fucked. I need a new email so I can switched them over, but I don't want one that I need to provide a phone number or a drivers license. Does that exist anymore? I know I can use Google but I don't trust them either. What email service do you guys use when making/buying zako content?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I use outlook, but I've been with them for many years, so I don't know their current requirements for joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.