Girl's Pain/KO/Death voices (4 Viewers)

KillerJ

Casual Client
xD thanks again. Reiteratively, when you get your hands on the game files and are in search of another good game, I highly recommend Remnant 2. The enemies in Losomn (game area location) are filled with treasures 👍

Enemies? As far as I know, most of the enemies in this game are creatures or critters, right? There's no useful information on the wiki either.

Edit :
I uploaded it, but since I haven't played the game, I'm not sure if they're monsters voices or what. If something is wrong, please let me know.

Last edited:

KillerJ

Casual Client
K KillerJ , I don't have any requests, I just wanna say that you're my hero man. Never have I ever seen a compilation of this much variety and quality. For your dedication, I salute you good sir.

Haha. These are only my personal stuffs, I just upload them. I'm not doing this in the hope of any rewards or appreciation. But I'm very glad when I see that someone has made a mod or video using these. also glad you're satisfied.

Toastguy

Potential Patron
I'd like to have another request:

There's a game called "NightCry" it has great voices and sounds, it has both Japanese and English. Thanks

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
Enemies? As far as I know, most of the enemies in this game are creatures or critters, right? There's no useful information on the wiki either.

Edit :
I uploaded it, but since I haven't played the game, I'm not sure if they're monsters voices or what. If something is wrong, please let me know.
Yep you are indeed right. Remnant: From the Ashes (first game and the one you uploaded) and Remnant 2 consist of mostly creature enemies but in Remnant 2 almost half of the enemies are human. Not sure if they would be hard to find but the female enemies in Losomn in particular, they are called Dran (this should come up on wiki). Nonetheless thank you for the player voice of Remnant: From the Ashes, I've always kind of wanted those... Remnant 2 have solid ones as well but the female enemies are more worth it in my opinion

KillerJ

Casual Client
Yep you are indeed right. Remnant: From the Ashes (first game and the one you uploaded) and Remnant 2 consist of mostly creature enemies but in Remnant 2 almost half of the enemies are human. Not sure if they would be hard to find but the female enemies in Losomn in particular, they are called Dran (this should come up on wiki). Nonetheless thank you for the player voice of Remnant: From the Ashes, I've always kind of wanted those... Remnant 2 have solid ones as well but the female enemies are more worth it in my opinion

Well, haven't you checked Remnant 2?
It was uploaded before Remnant: from the Ashes. But from what you explained, I think I probably made the exact distinction.

I'd like to have another request:

There's a game called "NightCry" it has great voices and sounds, it has both Japanese and English. Thanks

Nonono. I hope you don't request it the way like that.

I looked it up, the voices in the death scene are mixed with other sounds, except for some.
These files are very ambiguous files for others to use.
Yes, I'm also not going to use this sound in my MODs or anything else.

the sound files were not categorized by character or language. If you enjoyed the game, you could do it on your own.

NightCry

Ryonanon

Avid Affiliate
I don't know how I've never seen the Remnant uploads before. I like Erica Lindbeck's death moans so the first game's voices are really nice, too bad she's not a player voice in the 2nd one. Thanks for the upload (or re-upload in this case?) again

KillerJ

Casual Client
I don't know how I've never seen the Remnant uploads before. I like Erica Lindbeck's death moans so the first game's voices are really nice, too bad she's not a player voice in the 2nd one. Thanks for the upload (or re-upload in this case?) again

No. I didn't upload it before. I extracted Remnants 2 and 1 at the same time. I only received requests for Remnant 2, but I uploaded it because I also like Erica Lindbeck's voice.

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
Ah yes I see it now, my eyes had a delirium of its own xD appreciate the uploads on both Remnant 1 and 2. Erica Lindbeck indeed has a pulchritude voice, I also really like Krizia Bajos's voice as well. I think new Dragon's Dogma might have really good voices as well but I will do the research on it (will probably be a huge game tho)

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
Ah yes I see it now, my eyes had a delirium of its own xD appreciate the uploads on both Remnant 1 and 2. Erica Lindbeck indeed has a pulchritude voice, I also really like Krizia Bajos's voice as well. I think new Dragon's Dogma might have really good voices as well but I will do the research on it (will probably be a huge game tho)
Nevermind I was indeed wrong. Arisen (protagonist) rarely has any good sounds in Dragon's Dogma 2, same with the companions; contrasts significantly from the first one. Rise of the Ronin however has great sounds (Japanese game so of course) and I have tested and gathered all of the sounds and lowered all other SFX down so voices were only listenable, but still is heavily outweighed in comparison to having the descrete audio files of them. Up to you tho man; recommendation

KillerJ

Casual Client
Nevermind I was indeed wrong. Arisen (protagonist) rarely has any good sounds in Dragon's Dogma 2, same with the companions; contrasts significantly from the first one. Rise of the Ronin however has great sounds (Japanese game so of course) and I have tested and gathered all of the sounds and lowered all other SFX down so voices were only listenable, but still is heavily outweighed in comparison to having the descrete audio files of them. Up to you tho man; recommendation

I'm almost done analyzing the sound files for Dragons Dogma 2, but there aren't many useful sounds as you said.
And Rise of the Ronin is a PS5 exclusive game. We'll have to wait for the PC version.

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
I'm almost done analyzing the sound files for Dragons Dogma 2, but there aren't many useful sounds as you said.
And Rise of the Ronin is a PS5 exclusive game. We'll have to wait for the PC version.
Yes...it is true, unfortunately. Failed to realise, but to make up for such a prospective gem, another solid one would be the new game: Predecessor. It is still a work in progress but the files may still be accessible. It's basically the first improvised third person MOBA and is also on Steam (the defeated sounds are usually where the useful sounds lay). Additionally, larger games like Dead by Daylight and Rainbow Six Siege also have some really favorable sounds submerged in them, but they are merely suggestions in case you find yourself short on recommendations.

Pyragma

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
I've been trying to extract Aloy's japanese hurt and death voice lines but to no avail. It's super hard to get your hands on JP Horizon Zero Dawn since it's region locked but I managed to do it. Would appreciate if anyone could find them in these files.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Yes...it is true, unfortunately. Failed to realise, but to make up for such a prospective gem, another solid one would be the new game: Predecessor. It is still a work in progress but the files may still be accessible. It's basically the first improvised third person MOBA and is also on Steam (the defeated sounds are usually where the useful sounds lay). Additionally, larger games like Dead by Daylight and Rainbow Six Siege also have some really favorable sounds submerged in them, but they are merely suggestions in case you find yourself short on recommendations.

Predecessor is made with Unreal 5.1, and uses BINK Audio, the built-in codec. The reverse engineering research on this has not been done properly, and now it only works properly for some games, including Fortnite.

And this game is made using Paragon's assets, as far as I know, a few games like this all use the same resources.
I remember each character has 3 or 4 bad death sounds and 2 or 3 hit sounds.
Nevertheless, if you want them, you can download them for free on Epic Store. Of course, you have to install Unreal Engine.

I've been trying to extract Aloy's japanese hurt and death voice lines but to no avail. It's super hard to get your hands on JP Horizon Zero Dawn since it's region locked but I managed to do it. Would appreciate if anyone could find them in these files.

The file structure of this game has already been analyzed, and a dedicated tool exists. All Bin files cannot be parsed alone and must be in with "Initial" file.

Otherwise, you may only get the files with unknown names, such as Genshin and Resident Evil.

Pyragma

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Predecessor is made with Unreal 5.1, and uses BINK Audio, the built-in codec. The reverse engineering research on this has not been done properly, and now it only works properly for some games, including Fortnite.

And this game is made using Paragon's assets, as far as I know, a few games like this all use the same resources.
Nevertheless, if you want them, you can download them for free on Epic Store. Of course, you have to install Unreal Engine.

The file structure of this game has already been analyzed, and a dedicated tool exists. All Bin files cannot be parsed alone and must be in with "Initial" file.

Otherwise, you may only get the files with unknown names, such as Genshin and Resident Evil.
Thanks for the help! So the "Initial" file you're talking about is just the game directory itself?

Pyragma

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Also just wondering if you've posted the Rise of the Ronin video anywhere? I'd love to hear the sounds. The existing videos on YouTube don't do a good job showcasing the female MC voices :(

KillerJ

Casual Client
Thanks for the help! So the "Initial" file you're talking about is just the game directory itself?

For Death Stranding, I had to set the folder containing the Initial.bin file as the default path.

And even though the game was localized in Japanese, I don't know if the Battle Voice was recorded in Japanese.

In other game, Dialogue has been localized in multiple languages, but Battle Voice often uses a base language (mostly English).
Tomb Raider and some Resident Evil series like that.

I don't know anything until I actually hear it.
That's why I'm asking people to give me a video link.

And I didn't buy Rise of the Ronin.

Last edited:

Pyragma

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
For Death Stranding, I had to set the folder containing the Initial.bin file as the default path.

And even though the game was localized in Japanese, I don't know if the Battle Voice was recorded in Japanese.

In other game, Dialogue has been localized in multiple languages, but Battle Voice often uses a base language (mostly English).
Tomb Raider and some Resident Evil series like that.

I don't know anything until I actually hear it.
That's why I'm asking people to give me a video link.

And I didn't buy Rise of the Ronin.
Aloy's Japanese VA Ayahi Takagaki did almost all voices including most of the battle voices.

1713099575280.png

Dumb question but exporting just gives me .core files. No clue at all what to do with them :/

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor

Yes, I came to a hasten conclusion the engineering will not be of perfection just yet, especially as the Beta for the game is only just out. The death sounds could be better, but I have not listened to all of them; I basically just assumed they would be like LoL or AoV. Thanks for the confirmation

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
Also just wondering if you've posted the Rise of the Ronin video anywhere? I'd love to hear the sounds. The existing videos on YouTube don't do a good job showcasing the female MC voices :(
Ah well, since i have it on the PS5, the only thing I could do was record them as a clip and try to mute as much background as possible. An example of this would be for another game I did: I believe someone asked for Dishonored rips once but they might have already got it but the sounds were pretty solid.

Dishonored 1&2 DthSnds.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.