Girl's Pain/KO/Death voices (4 Viewers)

KillerJ

Casual Client
As the thread title suggests, my archive contains only the painful voices of women.

If you want full audio for the game, look for it at Sounds-resource.com or elsewhere.
You can find them easily from individual game modding communities.

I am sharing my archive link here.

FileN Link

Feel free to use it, but please DON'T credit me.

There have been a lot of ripping requests here recently.

“Can I request this game?” I receive hundreds of requests like this a month, not only here but in many other places.

First, I would like to explain something that people do not know.
It varies depending on the game, but WWise audio format is overwhelmingly used in AAA games or fully voiced games.

The problem of this file format is that the correct name of the file is unknown.

Try searching for voice lines of Granblue Fantasy Relink on YouTube.
It doesn't matter whose channel it is.
I bet it will be a very messy mix of attacks, skills, hits and other miscellaneous voices.

People can get the correct file name by taking a lot of time, but most of them won't do it.
Because it literally takes a lot of time.

Of course, it may vary depending on the game, game engine, and game company.
In cases like Black Desert or Naraka Bladepoint, we can get the correct file name in 5 minutes or less.
Also, since these games have very few sound files and it's very easy to categorize them by ear, so we may not need to get the file names.

But I can't know all these things until I download the game and see the file format myself.
To me, it's like quantum mechanics.

It will take a long time to download the game with big file size, sometimes it has a very cumbersome file structure, and even if I extract it, the voice is not my taste, so it may be a very meaningless time for me.

Instead of saying like “Can I request this game?”, you should motivate me. Whether you share a link to a video with good voice acting, provide the game files, preferably the voice files and whatever. you have to convince me that I and many others will like it.
Convince me in your own way that the time I spend on you will be useful to me, to you, and to others.

If you do like that, I would try to extract. Even if it is possible or not.
I have proven this to many people over a long period of time.

I am very lazy. I will never waste my time on meaningless and rude requests.
What I'm talking about is older games or live service games like mobile games.

And please, don't get banned for making unreasonable requests even if you have paid donations elsewhere.
In some games it can take over 20 hours to get all the sound files.
Of course, it would be reasonable if you were paying someone else to do 20+ hours.

Last edited:

KillerJ

Casual Client
Added.
Mobile_Action Taimanin (JPN)
Mobile_Edens Zero Pocket Galaxy (JPN
Mobile_Gransaga (KOR, JPN)
Mobile_Seven Knights 2 (ENG, JPN, KOR)
Mobile_Seven Knights Revolution (KOR)

For mobile games, there are no character voices updated after that date.

PC_Bloodstained Ritual of the Night (ENG, JPN)
PC_Valkyria Chronicles (ENG, JPN)
PC_Valkyria Chronicles 4 (ENG, JPN)

Last edited:

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Holy crap! You ripped the rumble roses XX voices? I thought that was practically impossible. Would it be possible to request the entire sound library for RRXX? Reason I ask, is because I would use them to put voices over Firepro Wrestling Vids. And for this reason, I'd also need things like attacks, taunts, and pre fight banter. Please see the video below for an example.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Holy crap! You ripped the rumble roses XX voices? I thought that was practically impossible. Would it be possible to request the entire sound library for RRXX? Reason I ask, is because I would use them to put voices over Firepro Wrestling Vids. And for this reason, I'd also need things like attacks, taunts, and pre fight banter. Please see the video below for an example.

I'm sorry, but I'm only backing up entire voices of few games.
I have dozens of Google Drive, Mega, etc. accounts, and I also use other paid cloud services, but I still suffer from insufficient storage space. In some games, only 1% of all voice files are damage voices. So, except for certain games, I don't keep them in the cloud.

Fortunately, it was hard to find Japanese ISO of Rumble Roses XX, so I kept Japanese VO

If you want to get entire English voices and SE files, I can help you extract them.

1. Extract the RRXX ISO using Xbox360tools, etc.

2. Extract sound_e.pac using QuickBms. You need to download and use Yuke.bms from the Quickbms library.

3. Each folder contains pairs of POf0 extension files, ignore the smaller ones and change the larger ones to .xwb extensions.
For reference, the smaller ones are the files with the .XSB extension, and these contain information including the name of the sound cue in the xwb wavebank. If you want to extract including these, please refer to the link.

4. You can drag and drop the xwb file into Towav.exe or run ConvAll.bat to get the wav file.
Download towav below or find it on the Internet.

My terrible English may make you misunderstand, but if you have patience and ask again, I will answer.

Characters ID

VO00 H.Reiko
VO01 R.Reiko
VO02 Makoto
VO03 BlackBeltDemon
VO04 N.Rose
VO05 E.Rose
VO06 Yasha
VO07 Benikage
VO08 Aigle
VO09 GreatKhan
VO10 Dixie
VO11 Sgt.Clemets
VO12 Becky
VO13 CandyCane
VO14 Ms.spencer
VO15 Mistress
VO16 Anastasia
VO17 Dr.Anastasia
VO18 Aisha
VO19 SistaA
VO20 Lambda
VO21 Lambda2
VO22 unknown (I don't know..)

The rest of the files are crowd booing, cheers, and other SE files, look them up if you need.

Last edited:

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I'm sorry, but I'm only backing up entire voices of few games.
I have dozens of Google Drive, Mega, etc. accounts, and I also use other paid cloud services, but I still suffer from insufficient storage space. In some games, only 1% of all voice files are damage voices. So, except for certain games, I don't keep them in the cloud.

Fortunately, it was hard to find Japanese ISO of Rumble Roses XX, so I kept Japanese VO

If you want to get entire English voices and SE files, I can help you extract them.

1. Extract the RRXX ISO using Xbox360tools, etc.

2. Extract sound_e.pac using QuickBms. You need to download and use Yuke.bms from the Quickbms library.

3. Each folder contains pairs of POf0 extension files, ignore the smaller ones and change the larger ones to .xwb extensions.
For reference, the smaller ones are the files with the .XSB extension, and these contain information including the name of the sound cue in the xwb wavebank. If you want to extract including these, please refer to the link.

4. You can drag and drop the xwb file into Towav.exe or run ConvAll.bat to get the wav file.
Download towav below or find it on the Internet.

My terrible English may make you misunderstand, but if you have patience and ask again, I will answer.

Characters ID

VO00 H.Reiko
VO01 R.Reiko
VO02 Makoto
VO03 BlackBeltDemon
VO04 N.Rose
VO05 E.Rose
VO06 Yasha
VO07 Benikage
VO08 Aigle
VO09 GreatKhan
VO10 Dixie
VO11 Sgt.Clemets
VO12 Becky
VO13 CandyCane
VO14 Ms.spencer
VO15 Mistress
VO16 Anastasia
VO17 Dr.Anastasia
VO18 Aisha
VO19 SistaA
VO20 Lambda
VO21 Lambda2
VO22 unknown (I don't know..)

The rest of the files are crowd booing, cheers, and other SE files, look them up if you need.

Honestly, the japanese voices are sufficient for what I'd be using them for. I've got the RRXX iso for xenia, so I could extract them, but all I'd use them for is to properly translate the spoken japanese lines. Which I can do by listening to them in game and finding the appropriate japanese file.

Thank you all the same. At this point, you're probably the only person in the world who has shared RRXX voice files, if not the only person who's been able to extract them.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Honestly, the japanese voices are sufficient for what I'd be using them for. I've got the RRXX iso for xenia, so I could extract them, but all I'd use them for is to properly translate the spoken japanese lines. Which I can do by listening to them in game and finding the appropriate japanese file.

Thank you all the same. At this point, you're probably the only person in the world who has shared RRXX voice files, if not the only person who's been able to extract them.

Oh, that's a relief.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Added.
NSW_Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes (ENG, JPN)
PC_Dynasty Warrior 9 Empires (ENG, JPN +)
PC_Earth Defense Force 5 (ENG, JPN, KOR +)
PC_God Eater 3 (ENG, JPN)
PC_My Hero One's Justice 1,2 (JPN)
PC_Warriors Orochi 4 (JPN)
XBOX_Samurai Shodown Sen (JPN)

Last edited:

KillerJ

Casual Client
Added.
PC_Attack on Titan 2 (JPN)
PC_Monster Hunter Rise (ENG, JPN)

Includes only Monster Hunter Rise's Player Custom Voice. It seems difficult to classify DLC characters and Zako for the time being.
As you may know, sound files built with the Wwise Engine are difficult to parse the correct names.

wygdl

Animator
Thank you for what you have done. I have been looking for these voices, but many of them can't be found. Thank you again!

KillerJ

Casual Client
Do you think you'd be able to do counterside? It's a unity game on mobile and PC

I usually don't extract resources from mobile games.
Mobile games (especially gacha games) have too many characters.
And each character has very few damage voices.

However, I liked the down, stun, and KO motions of the characters, so I tried decrypting them.

Since I don't know anything about the game, I can't categorize the characters.
For example, the attached character's name is "Kresnik Lyudmila" or "Awakened Lyudmila", but the file name is "UNIT_ADMIN_CA_ARTILLERY".

20230316_025042.png

the attached character's name is "Noel", but the file name is "UNIT_FENRIR_C_INTERN".

20230316_023426.png

Not all characters are like that, only some characters have odd names.
If you're playing this game, you should be able to get the right names easily.
I upload the entire voices. (KOR, JPN)

The link is changed to Google Drive because the upload was stopped due to the storage space being exceeded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seeker7

Potential Patron
Thank you for your time and effort for these :grin:. Would you be able to do Diablo 3 or Evolve, both are on PC.

KillerJ

Casual Client
How did you datamine counterside? I'd like to take a look at the sprites myself

You can use this Assetstudio. It only works properly on CounterSide. I only tested the PC version.
Due to cloud storage space issues, other files including full audio may be deleted at any time.

Thank you for your time and effort for these :grin:. Would you be able to do Diablo 3 or Evolve, both are on PC.

Diablo 3 is an old game and you can easily get extracor from the internet.
The method is very easy. It will be faster for you to extract the game yourself than for me to download it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.