Girl's Pain/KO/Death voices (5 Viewers)

KillerJ

Casual Client
xD thanks again. Reiteratively, when you get your hands on the game files and are in search of another good game, I highly recommend Remnant 2. The enemies in Losomn (game area location) are filled with treasures 👍

Enemies? As far as I know, most of the enemies in this game are creatures or critters, right? There's no useful information on the wiki either.

Edit :
I uploaded it, but since I haven't played the game, I'm not sure if they're monsters voices or what. If something is wrong, please let me know.

Last edited:

KillerJ

Casual Client
K KillerJ , I don't have any requests, I just wanna say that you're my hero man. Never have I ever seen a compilation of this much variety and quality. For your dedication, I salute you good sir.

Haha. These are only my personal stuffs, I just upload them. I'm not doing this in the hope of any rewards or appreciation. But I'm very glad when I see that someone has made a mod or video using these. also glad you're satisfied.

Toastguy

Potential Patron
I'd like to have another request:

There's a game called "NightCry" it has great voices and sounds, it has both Japanese and English. Thanks

SPAWN_101

Potential Patron
Enemies? As far as I know, most of the enemies in this game are creatures or critters, right? There's no useful information on the wiki either.

Edit :
I uploaded it, but since I haven't played the game, I'm not sure if they're monsters voices or what. If something is wrong, please let me know.
Yep you are indeed right. Remnant: From the Ashes (first game and the one you uploaded) and Remnant 2 consist of mostly creature enemies but in Remnant 2 almost half of the enemies are human. Not sure if they would be hard to find but the female enemies in Losomn in particular, they are called Dran (this should come up on wiki). Nonetheless thank you for the player voice of Remnant: From the Ashes, I've always kind of wanted those... Remnant 2 have solid ones as well but the female enemies are more worth it in my opinion

KillerJ

Casual Client
Yep you are indeed right. Remnant: From the Ashes (first game and the one you uploaded) and Remnant 2 consist of mostly creature enemies but in Remnant 2 almost half of the enemies are human. Not sure if they would be hard to find but the female enemies in Losomn in particular, they are called Dran (this should come up on wiki). Nonetheless thank you for the player voice of Remnant: From the Ashes, I've always kind of wanted those... Remnant 2 have solid ones as well but the female enemies are more worth it in my opinion

Well, haven't you checked Remnant 2?
It was uploaded before Remnant: from the Ashes. But from what you explained, I think I probably made the exact distinction.

I'd like to have another request:

There's a game called "NightCry" it has great voices and sounds, it has both Japanese and English. Thanks

Nonono. I hope you don't request it the way like that.

I looked it up, the voices in the death scene are mixed with other sounds, except for some.
These files are very ambiguous files for others to use.
Yes, I'm also not going to use this sound in my MODs or anything else.

the sound files were not categorized by character or language. If you enjoyed the game, you could do it on your own.

NightCry

Ryonanon

Avid Affiliate
I don't know how I've never seen the Remnant uploads before. I like Erica Lindbeck's death moans so the first game's voices are really nice, too bad she's not a player voice in the 2nd one. Thanks for the upload (or re-upload in this case?) again

KillerJ

Casual Client
I don't know how I've never seen the Remnant uploads before. I like Erica Lindbeck's death moans so the first game's voices are really nice, too bad she's not a player voice in the 2nd one. Thanks for the upload (or re-upload in this case?) again

No. I didn't upload it before. I extracted Remnants 2 and 1 at the same time. I only received requests for Remnant 2, but I uploaded it because I also like Erica Lindbeck's voice.

SPAWN_101

Potential Patron
Ah yes I see it now, my eyes had a delirium of its own xD appreciate the uploads on both Remnant 1 and 2. Erica Lindbeck indeed has a pulchritude voice, I also really like Krizia Bajos's voice as well. I think new Dragon's Dogma might have really good voices as well but I will do the research on it (will probably be a huge game tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.