Games with unlockable female characters or modded female characters? (1 Viewer)

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
I'm pretty sure you haven't played Fighting Bujutsu because it's unplayable at moment, but you can mod the characters in the demo reel to see the npc characters fighting against the chinese girl, you can even make them invencible with infinite time.
The other that I know about is manhunt 2.
I'm trying to mod Gachitora so I can play as an NPC and use the npcs movements against the female characters in the game, it seems that the mesh is hardlinked with the fighting styles so when I swap one, the other comes as well, right now I can swap the main character to be the npc that he's fighting against, I can atk and walk with it, but when I use the grab the game crashes, when I load her value in a fight against other npcs, it crashes as well

Mirror

Potential Patron
I'm pretty sure you haven't played Fighting Bujutsu because it's unplayable at moment, but you can mod the characters in the demo reel to see the npc characters fighting against the chinese girl, you can even make them invencible with infinite time.
The other that I know about is manhunt 2.
I'm trying to mod Gachitora so I can play as an NPC and use the npcs movements against the female characters in the game, it seems that the mesh is hardlinked with the fighting styles so when I swap one, the other comes as well, right now I can swap the main character to be the npc that he's fighting against, I can atk and walk with it, but when I use the grab the game crashes, when I load her value in a fight against other npcs, it crashes as well

Well, I'm more interested in playing as female characters as opposed to fighting them. Sounds like you're in the same situation as me though...

I'm about to go through PC action games and if there's anything with potential. I noticed that Metal Gear Solid Revengence can be modded with model swaps, but I didn't see any female character mods yet.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
Witcher 2 has a mod that lets you play as several of the girls :) it also has some QTEs that you can end badly but other than that, no ryona.

Starwars Force Unleashed 2 also has a mod that lets you play as the girls, not too much ryona but it has a pretty cool ragdoll system!
(i made a ryona vid awhile ago)

arkham city and arkham knight also have mods that let you play as catwoman (the arkham knight mod has harley too) :D

thats all i can think of right now, i'm hoping someone will make a mod like this for Mad Max! i've not played it yet but it seems like it could have ryona potential :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.