Zako in space battles, explosions (2 Viewers)

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Looking for any kind of video game where female characters fight in space, preferrably inside one-person spaceships or mechas. Preferrably with no visible blood, no clothing breaking, just explosions that completely vaporize the pilot. Voice lines when this happens are a nice bonus.

Example: Gundam Versus

Stuff I know about so far:
- Gundam and Super Robot Wars games. Many of them are not on PC, so I'd need clips instead of the names of specific games. Have been looking for ryona clips of Mia Alice and Bunny Kallen from older SRW games specifically (my preference in character design, lots of legs shown, in pantyhose.)
- specifically the first half of the AS-Mothership map in Unreal Tournament 2004.
- Valhellio
- PuchiSPRAY
- Female characters in the Megaman games (not in spaceships or mechas or anything, but the explosion effects are nice enough by themselves)

I wonder if there is anything else.

One of the biggests problems I found with these games are that the nameless fodder are often 100% male. That is not good, I wish there was something where they are female.
But, I would also appreciate suggestions for games where at least the player character or other named characters can be female, like Gundam or Valhellio.

Mainly looking for video games, or ryona clips of the games. But I am interested in any other kind of media where this happens.

Thanks in advance.

HurfBlurf

Supporter (Tier 3)
There's got to be so many of those.

The original Freelancer had an all-female pirate faction called the Golden Chrysanthemums
There's various missions available against them, and you can even fight for them if you do the rep right. I don't recall from the top of my head but I believe there were death-cries available, too.

X3 had various females among the Argons, and later among the Terrans, whom you go to war with. They taunt you and occasionally you hear them die, or possibly give up/abandon ship. In that case, you can either shoot the escape pod and scoop it up. You can't do anything with the scooped up wenches though (except have them in your inventory, with name). I do remember having a bit of a collection though...

A slightly more niche German space game called Dark Star One also had an all-female faction, called the Thul. I think you don't go up against them in the main story fully, but you do get to shoot them on occasion.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks you for the reply. I checked out Freelancer, reached the GC, and it is quite good.

Not sure about the other 2 yet, didn't show much promise in YouTube videos, but it sure made it seem like it would be a lot of work to get there in game, something for which I won't have time soon. I will check them in the future.

Freelancer is a good one though, thank you for the great suggestion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.