Fleack's Dialogues *MLP Orgy dialogue updated 10/19/15* (1 Viewer)

AB?

• Total voters

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *3some dialogue added 7/3/15*

JupiterExile said:
if I make a change to either character, swap and later swap back, those changes are lost (so it isn't storing the character as-is when the swap is made, it's loading one of the premade sisters/moms).

It only has support for pre-made characters. Custom characters would require updates to Dialogue Actions, allowing dialogues to save custom outfits and load them with the user's input. I'm not even sure if that's possible, you'd have to ask PimGD or WeeWillie.

JupiterExile said:
I'm a little disappointed that so many of the interactions in the 3some dialog are non-optional, unlike options in the mom dialog where you can pull up/down to accept or deny.

If you want to turn off the non-optional stuff, go into the dialogue and delete any lines that have either [VigorousChange] in them, or [MFVigorousChange] in them. There should be four lines total. You'll be able to do all the non-optional stuff manually in the next version. Anyways, easy fix.

jstlikethemovies said:
my only complain is that playing with custom characters is tedious. otherwise its good.

Same answer as above. I wouldn't even try using custom characters, it just won't function.

MAGPIE said:
- The "More Sisters" Button doesn't seem to work, unless there aren't any more sisters past seven?
- When I switch between characters the background goes missing(very small bug and not a huge deal).
- At some points the holding hand disappears as do the heads

There's a bunch of buttons that don't work as the dialogue is pretty unfinished.
I made it so you choose your own background and have it independent of characters loading.
Yeah, I'm not sure what to do about the HisHead/weird hand glitches. When you change the male to a futa and vice versa it tends to glitch out. Fixing that would require a way to kill the hishead mod and reload it manually in the dialogue, which would require some sort of update to Dialogue Actions.

Most of the stuff in this dialogue tbh is ahead of the current state of the game. I think a bunch of updates to dialogue actions would be required to have it running well.

I'm also aware there's a lot of completely broken things in this dialogue atm, including the 'Action Menu' (don't even try using it until the next release).

shadowhitman14 said:
- Some of the positions don't seem to be working
- There is no mood button to view their mood levels.
- Is there anyway we can see the mom or the sis in the background when they aren't active?
- Cycle through different sisters, with different names/personalities.
- Save custom characters
- Slap button
- Oral menu 2 doesn't work

I took the time to fix all the positions a couple nights ago, will release the fixed version soon.
There is no mood period, this isn't a dynamic dialogue as of now.
If you want to see them in the background, ask one of the coders on the forums. This dialogue is pretty far ahead of it's time in terms of content, the game can't really support that in it's current state.
I'm not creating different personalities, haha. If you want to change her name, just open the dialogue, search 'Tess' or whatever her name is in the current released version and replace all instances of it with whatever you want her name to be.
Already talked about custom characters.
Slap button takes a back seat to pretty much everything else, priority wise. Might get added eventually though.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *3some dialogue updated 7/12/15*

3some dialogue's updated. Lots and lots of bug fixes. Action menu works now.

Also finally added the newest version of Dialogue Actions. No more automatic cleaning if your fps is low.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *3some dialogue updated 7/12/15*

Think I said this before but I love you(r custom dialogue bundle).

:-)

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *3some dialogue updated 7/26/15*

Version 2.2 is up. More bug fixes. 24 presets total now.

blumisb

Potential Patron

Are you sure that is the right file?

Inside the rar-file it is still called Bundle 2.1 and the file seems to be created at 4 of July :)

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

blumisb said:
Are you sure that is the right file?

Inside the rar-file it is still called Bundle 2.1 and the file seems to be created at 4 of July :)

It's the right file, just forgot to rename the folder.

shadowhitman14

Potential Patron

Having issues with the Fuck/Oral button. It doesn't seem to be working, it just switches between Oral and Oral. So far everything seems great!! You do such an amazing job, Thank you so much. This rules!

veyron_fan

Potential Patron

Love the dialogues man but have a small issue i need help with. In the older versions of the bundle i could put her on auto and no matter what position was loaded the actions worked pretty well but in the version, fleack_bundle2, when trying to use auto she goes nuts and starts folding in on herself and doing flips. Is there something is the new bundle that needs adding/changing to fix this?

Thanks

LeaValk

Potential Patron

So I've experienced in past few versions an error with one animation... it gives me red text when it tries to load, Cowgirl_Crazy I think it was it was called? I think it might be something simple like a file name. I dunno. It wont load when I try to use it with the "Choose Position" menu either.

Secondly, ever since 2.0 I think, when I try to load the breast expansion mod... the girl's nipple start spewing constant streams of cum continuously, until it gets to be too much and the flash player hard locks. I'm not sure why, or what setting to edit to stop it. I rather liked using it for the belly swelling aspect since the girls complain about too much cum in their stomachs.

I also really wanted to thank you, Fleack, for the futa option! I lurk a lot, but I've been hoping you'd do futa dialogue with these animations and scripting ever since I first found your Dynamic Mom. I do wish mommy's little girl was more into it with mom than she is. You can tell though she's mostly hot for brother.

Speaking of brother... Sometimes the girl will beg him to cum inside her before their mom can swallow it, but she still rats him out no matter what. Is she leading him on? Having second thoughts immediately after the fact? Or is this a glitch? I've tried other things first like having him face fuck mom until she felt too sick to swallow anymore cum. Also tried choking mom out on his dick... but then realized that kinda pauses the dialogue and prevents the switch back to the daughter/sister until she's already regained consciousness. XD

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

LeaValk said:
Sometimes the girl will beg him to cum inside her before their mom can swallow it, but she still rats him out no matter what.

Reuploaded, should be fixed, I had forgotten to reverse something before I released it. BreastExpansion does look glitched, probably needs a reset settings file.

LeaValk

Potential Patron

Fleack said:
LeaValk said:
Sometimes the girl will beg him to cum inside her before their mom can swallow it, but she still rats him out no matter what.

Reuploaded, should be fixed, I had forgotten to reverse something before I released it. BreastExpansion does look glitched, probably needs a reset settings file.

So what should be different now?

rob778

Potential Patron
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *3some dialogue updated 7/31/15*

Could you tell me what I can and can't do if I want to save other characters as mom/sister versions and what files I need to change the code in? Does any specific clothing need to be on?

Edit: Also having an issue where some lines come up blank, and 'Smack her' button does not do anything (consistently gives a blank dialogue line), Change positions bugs out as well and stops working but that's not consistent.

Example: http://imgur.com/F5kquT4 (not limited to using Smack her button)

I've followed the settings as far as I can tell, except for the fact I don't know what this one means:

Step 4: Load up the game. Choose "Dynamic" from the character folders, and the dialogue's now loaded.

Everything else, the ahk etc is followed to the letter (same version as my flash standalone player version right? 17 as per picture)

Any idea what's wrong?

Sorry about having so many questions, I've tried some guides etc but I'm not very good at following this stuff. This mod seems very comprehensive though so I really want to get it working.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

rob778 said:
Could you tell me what I can and can't do if I want to save other characters as mom/sister versions and what files I need to change the code in? Does any specific clothing need to be on?

Edit: Also having an issue where some lines come up blank, and 'Smack her' button does not do anything (consistently gives a blank dialogue line), Change positions bugs out as well and stops working but that's not consistent.

The 'smack her' button only works now in oral positions or doggy positions where the guy has his hand on her ass. It was a feature that never really panned out that much because it'd glitch out and reset improperly in positions where his hand was in other places(like her shoulder in the position you screencapped).

I initially had it reload the menu everytime there was a positions change to let you know whether you could smack her or not (button would disappear in non-oral/hand-grab positions), but the dialogue slowed down from it.

Also, if you want to insert your own custom codes into the dialogue, it's tough. The system is fairly complicated with how it saves what level each character is at of undress.
If you want to just insert a char code and not have the undress function work at all, that's probably not too difficult though.
There's only two lines you need to replace, the line that initially loads the charcode from the outfit menu, and the line that loads that same outfit when transitioning from each character.
I'd have to reorganize the dialogue to make it something easy to do though.

MAGPIE

Potential Patron

How can I have the breasts remain the default style when selecting the different girls? Iv've tried removing the mods but it doesn't seem to work.

Any solutions?

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

MAGPIE said:
How can I have the breasts remain the default style when selecting the different girls? Iv've tried removing the mods but it doesn't seem to work.

Any solutions?

Open the dialogue, remove all instances of

;swfMod:Mods/PerfectBreast/PerfectBreast.swf,11
;swfMod:Mods/pink_nipples/pink_nipples.swf,11

and you're done.

rob778

Potential Patron

Fleack said:
rob778 said:

The 'smack her' button only works now in oral positions or doggy positions where the guy has his hand on her ass. It was a feature that never really panned out that much because it'd glitch out and reset improperly in positions where his hand was in other places(like her shoulder in the position you screencapped).

I initially had it reload the menu everytime there was a positions change to let you know whether you could smack her or not (button would disappear in non-oral/hand-grab positions), but the dialogue slowed down from it.

Also, if you want to insert your own custom codes into the dialogue, it's tough. The system is fairly complicated with how it saves what level each character is at of undress.
If you want to just insert a char code and not have the undress function work at all, that's probably not too difficult though.
There's only two lines you need to replace, the line that initially loads the charcode from the outfit menu, and the line that loads that same outfit when transitioning from each character.
I'd have to reorganize the dialogue to make it something easy to do though.

Thanks so much for the fast reply, any idea about the blank text boxes?

Also are there meant to be any undress lines btw? I haven't had any play but sometimes I get a blank box for them too. If there aren't, then would it even matter if I just loaded the game and then loaded another character?

And lastly, does it always autoswitch to blowjob before you finish coming in 3some if you're coming inside her pussy?

edit: oh and how exactly does the pull up/down to answer questions work, is it just swiping your mouse upward once? I've only managed to trigger it once.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *MLP Orgy dialogue added 9/7/15*

Added a new 'MLP Orgy' dialogue. I took the main MLP dialogues and combined them while adding support for vaginal/anal sex instead of just oral. Probably added a couple hundred lines or so too for the new features. Features the 6 main ponies from the TV show.

Like my other dialogues --

Pull up to set cum position to cum on face, pull up again to go back to standard.
Pull down to set cum position to cum in her mouth, pull down again to go back to standard.

To change the character codes to ones you prefer, go into mods/Pony Dialogue and open Dialogue.txt. At the top, you'll see easy instructions how to replace whatever character codes you want with ones of your own.

To use one of Dante's pony body mods, they're all available to use under 'Body 1' in the moreclothing section.

The bundle should have most of all the relevant MLP hairs/backgrounds too.

Download link: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/2d268a1c17/

LeaValk

Potential Patron

Ponies aren't really my thing... but thank you for your continued hard work! I'm gonna check it out. :)

Diomedes42

Potential Patron

I've tried using the loader in the Bundle 2.1, and for some reason it's been making the stomach of any character I created pale, even if I saved them with dark skin. How do I fix that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.