Trigon

Casual Client
I was not sure where to post this since there is no MMA sub forum. Wrestling seems to be the closest (and there are some boxing threads here in the wrestling forum), so this seems to be a good place for MMA material (images, video, etc.) for now.

A fitting start to this thread is of course the event that rocked the female UFC world last night - the knockout of Ronda Rousey by Holly Holm:

(I apologize if there is already an existing MMA thread somewhere that I missed.)

I usually prefer fantasy combat to real life fights like this, but this news was just too big not to share. Also, MMA fans should have a place to post and discuss their images, videos, etc.

Edit - Fixed the video link yet yet again.

Last edited:

galvatron88

Club Regular
jones1-315x400.png
This soft chunky looking fighter is Allanna Jones.
image_crop.jpg
kirstin-murphey.jpg
Too busy thinking about what she is going to eat later then WHAM!! her belly fat jiggles from the impact.
Fallon-Fox-subbing-Allanna-Jones-AXS-TV.jpg
helpless.
20130721070915_Jones_Holm_7.JPG

Too chubby, slow and not very bright.
Legacy-21-Holly-Holm-acerta-chute-em-Allanna-Jones-Foto-Robert-LopezSherdog1.jpg

She pays the price for not training hard enough.
Jones_Holm.jpg

Look like she made a large thud.
holly-holm-360x240.jpg

Notice how cut and trim the powerful Holly holms is compared to her inferior Allanna Jones
who looks like she hit the fast food one too many times.

galvatron88

Club Regular
051215-UFC--Ronda-Rousey-Sports-Illustrated-AS-IA.vadapt.620.high.92.jpg gettyimages-464822356-e1447285658240.jpg ronda-rouse-sports-illustrated1.jpg
Ronda Rousey: once a sports icon, a mean and dominate champion who's pride was only exceeded by her ego....
9d29d79d95eb407094dfbaa4eafd9a04-f79cd21ffd664148866cfe3d824fac23-1_1.jpg

has been reduced to a sad soft and chubby mess due to her arrogance, her over confidence, being ill prepared and her over all foolishness.

122_Ronda_Rousey_vs_Holly_Holm.0.0.jpg

907304-9025a66e-8b5e-11e5-afd7-da31bedfc4ec.jpg

USATSI_8927489-640x427.jpg

gettyimages-497205112-e1447567774602.jpg

holm-rousey-head-kick.jpg

USATSI_8927514-640x426.jpg

cdda42f0-8b61-11e5-8d96-9710fffd38e1_GettyImages-497205582_master.jpg

1520311732662686355.jpg

Trigon

Casual Client
Here are a few old videos with some nice MMA KOs:

Here's a short compilation. There are some good KOs here, including some of the ones above and discussed earlier:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Here's one for the more sadistic set:

Obviously, I don't approve of this kind of ridiculous matchmaking and I pray that the poor woman in the clip who got knocked out didn't suffer any long term damage. But I know we're a creative sort around here so I figure you can come up with your own scenarios that might make this ugly display more enticing.

Did she not know what she was getting herself into? Tricked somehow?

Was she badly in need of money and this was the only way she could get it? And were the funds for noble purposes or something less savoury?

Is she just an arrogant b-word who got in over her head?

Enjoy the possibilities. Just, you know, not too much :tongue:

Trigon

Casual Client
From last night's UFC 196, yet again featuring some upsets. Holly Holm apparently was controlling the most of the fight, but ended up losing in the 5th round to Miesha Tate. She was choked out and apparently rendered unconscious on the mat. (The other upset was McGregor losing in the 2nd round to Diaz. But who cares about that? This is a ryona thread, lol. )

Here are some pictures:
9161287.jpg

9161304.jpg

9161290.jpg

9161292.jpg

9161308.jpg

9161296.jpg

Here is a link to some guy on Twitter's video of the finish to the fight. I will try to track down a YouTube video to embed later.

Miesha Tate defeats Holly Holm video. (ok this twitter vid was taken down) Here's another video:

Last edited:

Trigon

Casual Client
Time for another Female MMA update. In yet another upset, Amanda Nunes defeats Miesha Tate. Nunes finishes the fight in the first round with a submission hold. However, she pummeled Tate with a few heavy punches before that. Here are some pictures and a video highlight:

dsc_2220.jpg

dsc_2268.jpg

GettyImages-545757024.0.jpg

dsc_2280.jpg

Here are a couple of videos on Twitter of the finish (these videos are good but might not last long):
Amanda Nunes is the new UFC women's bantamweight champion, submitting Miesha Tate in the first round.

Amanda Nunes just bullied Miesha Tate in there

EDIT: Updated the youtube video. The Twitter videos have been taken down as predicted.

Last edited:

galvatron88

Club Regular
Here's one for the more sadistic set:

Obviously, I don't approve of this kind of ridiculous matchmaking and I pray that the poor woman in the clip who got knocked out didn't suffer any long term damage. But I know we're a creative sort around here so I figure you can come up with your own scenarios that might make this ugly display more enticing.

Did she not know what she was getting herself into? Tricked somehow?

Was she badly in need of money and this was the only way she could get it? And were the funds for noble purposes or something less savoury?

Is she just an arrogant b-word who got in over her head?

Enjoy the possibilities. Just, you know, not too much :tongue:

I just don't know what to say about this one

galvatron88

Club Regular
IMBIncA.jpg

I just found this laying around on my pc. from the looks of that blow you could see the force of it ripple through that poor girls fleshy fat.

galvatron88

Club Regular
I found these and i think this girl gos hard, its just this one fight not so much. I seen her fight and she is good though.
gHLuap8.jpg

Sara Vankammen: she looks very strong and fit here.

DW58io4.jpg

but here she is about to get creamed. because of her soft body.

I love her soft squishy body here, that belly and that big soft bubble butt. As she struggles she is just jiggling and shaking all over....too bad though she shouldve said no to seconds and thirds at the buffet table.

galvatron88

Club Regular
Janie Konyek, I just love her chunkyness.
QAp9wQg.png

JInaZRQ.jpg

the first video she isnt that thick bu the second WOW she is just jiggling all over the place. I love it.

galvatron88

Club Regular

now the blonde headed girl is so nasty, her technique is flawless, the other girl dosnt have a chance cuz her fatass aint ready for this

Trigon

Casual Client
Well, here we go again. Ronda Rousey got utterly wrecked by Amanda Nunes last night. TKO in 48 seconds of round 1.

Here are some images.
First of all, it looks like Ronda clearly worked out to prepare for this fight.
nintchdbpict000291403893-e1483083846101.jpg

Too bad it didn't make any difference. She still gets destroyed in less than a minute.

Early in the fight. Ronda already on the defensive:
630706496_amanda_nunes_of_brazil_punches_ronda_rousey_gettyimages.jpg

Defense does little good. Nunes tags Ronda hard:
9778690.jpg

Ronda dazed and already in trouble:
630706400_ronda_rousey_and_amanda_nunes_of_brazil_face_gettyimages.jpg

She's in a lot of trouble:
UFC-207-Nunes-v-Rousey.jpg

Here's the iconic image of what was perhaps the finishing blow:
5295.jpg

A close-up of the same shot. Ronda is done.
C0-_k-5VIAAuywd.jpg

At this point she's out on her feet. Moments later the ref wisely stops the fight:
9778659.jpg

As far as I know, there's no official word yet, but Ronda may well retire after suffering such devastating KO defeats back-to-back.

Here's a video:

And here are some Twitter videos.
Ronda blocking with her face: My Mixtapez on Twitter (Removed)

Nunes ended Ronda's career: Chisanga Malata on Twitter

Ronda gets destroyed by Amanda: SotoSports Tv on Twitter

Last edited:

galvatron88

Club Regular
I looooooooove matches like this :D, The in shape and fit fighter Valentina
valentina-shevchenko-04.jpg
vs the chubby soft bellied slack fighter Fabiana Dutra
OgAAAE5CvH4gPxXkuwyPqmIHjiomsog-Oxcg06dEm8Z4IE4RPkZdIq3ImpCmyGPHVvGCCORmSLelLHtgQjQNYwZ1C-oAm1T1UG2nFQ4i00JHYtsTXwVF37dbMF-c.jpg

This was a classic fight of fit vs fat. Valentina realized her opponents weaknesses, Fabiana's uncoordinated flinging and flailing of her punches which tires her because of her low stamina ( im guessing), Her slow speed, and foolish decisions. and most of all and my favorite. her belly. She did not work her midsection at all. her belly was her prime weakness and her down fall. on the real i guess she was going for power but obviously it didnt work. I'll bet now fabiana wish she shoudlve trained more like Valentina did and not spends so much time at burger king.

hqdefault.jpg

both fighters meet, Fabiana clearly out matched.

shevchenko.jpg

Fabiana barely ducks and elbow from the better shaped opponent

maxresdefault.jpg

The chubby fighter foolishly traps herself in the corner. her belly is begging to be hit.

hqdefault.jpg

WHAM right smack in her fat gut.
mqdefault.jpg

the chubby fighter is down and done.

galvatron88

Club Regular
now that i think about it, i dont know if that pic of fabiana is the right one. i found that name to be very common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.