Favorite Ryona moment in a video game. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter crazyman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 12
C

crazyman

There has always been that moment when you realized a game had an amazing ryona grab or taunt in the game. What is your favorite ryona moment?

- The first time I learned the tilt a whirl backbreaker and used it on Jun in Tekken 2

- The first time I played as Leon in DOA against Kasumi

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
when the death cut scenes were different in Resident Evil 2...
but seriously...
Rebecca Chambers' existence is my favorite Ryona moment hahahaha

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
When I realized that Uncharted 2 had a Chloe and Elena character skin/voice swap for single player/ I'm so disappointed it was removed in the third game; there was many good opportunities for grabs/peril. I was quite surprised by the bayonetta game over screen; wish there were more varieties on it. I'm not a fan of games where the KO'd individual leaves the screen after a defeat so I do continue those KO'd gameover screens. If only that had that with Arkham City. Shadow Hearts 2 also had an electrocution interrogation scene where you can select the reply to induce more suffering on your character.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
In Urban Reign, when I first performed Bain's choke hold on Shun Ying. Ohhh yeah.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Shadow Hearts 2 also had an electrocution interrogation scene where you can select the reply to induce more suffering on your character.

Oh man, you just reminded me of one of the best bits from Knights of the Old Republic. Your character and Bastila are captured and being interrogated. Depending on how you respond, the bad guy will begin to torture Bastila and if you say the wrong thing it gets worse and worse. I was less than tactful. Sorry Bastila.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Too many, but here's one really nice surprice:

When the original Xbox came it had two games that really made me wan't to buy the console: Dead or Alive Ultimate and Sudeki. Both only because of seeing the lovely babes getting ryonaed.
I had seen screenshots of Sudeki, mainly focusing on Ailish's ass...

Sudeki-s3.jpg

...and the game's cover, that looked like this:

sudeki_amerique.jpg

I never bought original Xbox, but I really wanted to see Ailish in trouble (I looked everywhere to find some ryona of her). So, I was very pleased when I heard that they made a PC port of the game later. However the dissapointment was big, because the game only offered a 1st person view for Ailish (great game design). Anyway, I found a way to get the 3rd person view that I wanted, and even thought the game wasn't super great for ryona, I was very pleased :)

Mardion

Potential Patron
Waaaaay too many to recount, so I'll just name the most recent one : I was playing Rumble Roses XX against Mistress, in a match I wanted to win in order to unlock a costume. After I had served her a lot of damage while I had been hit me only a few times, she performed one of her pin moves on my character as she was laying down : she stood next to her feet with her back turned against her, grabbed her feet then leaned backwards essentially lifting my character's legs and pulling them backwards - her ass essentially "floats" just a few centimeters above my character's face when she does that. Since I hadn't received that much damage I pressed the necessary buttons to escape this feeble pin attempt... only to see the pin count reach 3. It was like she was telling my character "You can do whatever you want, but as long as I wield my floating ass pin, I can dominate you whenever I want". After playing some matches against her in Exhibition, I realised that this pin was indeed extremely powerful, and also that she has some more "ass pins" ,one where she casually sits on my character's torso while facing her with her legs wide open, and another where she sits on her opponent's ass and starts squirming on it - even during her two camel clutches she is positioned at that same spot. There was something very arousing about a woman who uses her "assets" to win in a wrestling match whenever she damn well pleases.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Hmmm....well, I'm one that looks at the game in its entirety, but if I had to pick out specific moments that pleased me:

- Seeing Tyris Flare look like she's grabbing her boob as she falls to the ground. Just.....WOW.
- When Darkseid used a backbreaker on Wonder Woman in Justice League Task Force. I had no idea backbreakers could be so hot until I witnessed that.
- Realizing I could punch out Zoe Nightshade in 007: Agent Under Fire. I was disappointed I couldn't do that, until I reached that level. Oh thank you, Mediterranean Crisis.
- When I could use a stunner on the geisha girls in 007 NightFire and watch them collapse to the ground with a thud without killing them and failing the mission. Better still, they writhe while they're down. I did it SOOOOO many times.

There's so many good moments, but I'll leave it at that.

P

PhoDacBiet

Stealth killing the kunoichi enemies in Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven/Return from Darkness and Tenchu: Fatal Shadows. I'm not a fan of ALL the stealth kills (the decapitations and the snap-her-neck-until-her-head-is-facing-backward kill come to mind), but I sure do like the rest of the stealth-kill animations.

I probably would enjoy Shinobido even more than Tenchu, had it been available.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
For me I think it is ryona in Tenchu Kurenai/Fatal Shadows of PS2. Both you and enemies can take a serious ryona. Especially in this game your female character could get her throat slit, head drilled, arm locked, stomach thrusted, etc.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
It's hard to say, since there are very few games with ryona that I've actually been surprised by-- most games with ryona content fall into genres I don't play too often, so it's often knowing about the ryona that causes me to look into it in the first place. There's just not a lot of it in strategy games, after all...

P

perziashammas

I love the moment in the original Mortal Kombat where the sexy confident Sonya Blade is owned and helplessly sways around with arms hanging limp as a voice yells "Finish Her"! It's the anticipation and humiliation that is so enjoyable.

vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h09m53s44.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h06m40s199.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h06m51s82.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h07m10s198.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h07m31s208.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h07m42s63.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h07m57s185.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h08m06s51.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h08m19s179.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h08m27s7.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h08m34s110.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h08m42s170.png vlcsnap-2012-02-09-00h08m49s242.png

P

perziashammas

I also have an affinity for the expression of fear and shock on Cammy's pretty face on SF4 when someone is about to rock her ass with an ultra combo

View attachment 3063

Her expression of awe and helplessness during Juri and Gen's combo is my favorite Kodak moment!

vlcsnap-2011-07-19-00h51m36s30.png vlcsnap-2011-07-19-01h03m44s181.png

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
Soul Calibur 5

Seeing when Astaroth hold Pyrrha up in the air in one of her legs and bashes her again and again, also see him pick her up from laying on the ground facedown then smash her down again, pick her up a second time to smash her down again a second time.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
Gotta agree with the member who said Sonya getting owned in the original Mortal Kombat. Especially considering her, at the time, skimpy outfit. Sports bra and heavy cleavage, thank you very much.

RyonaNoob

Potential Patron
The first time i played KOF MAximum Impact in PS2.

And noticed the alt costume for athena is a Schoolgirl uniform and can move the camera in pause Menu, thats my favorite Ryona moment in a Game

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Sonya getting finished is amazingly hotttt. One of my favorites is seeing Seung Mina on the floor in SC2, her tits and stomach heaving during the continue screen. And when I was playing as Tina Armstrong in her cowgirl outfit in DOA4 and her ass got dominated by Alpha during the boss fight. The throw she K.O.ed her with was so powerful and sexy

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
A couple come into my mind, I'll list them in chronological order!

1) Final Fight 3 and those female zako baddies that despite being pretty weak in general could pull off a nice and sexy leg throw. This one also goes into the "first ryona experiences" bin.
2) Raphael's back throw in SC2 on Ivy. There was a non-ryona video where this happened and I'd watch it only because of this one move.
3) Bloody Roar 4. The late, great nanyate had a vid on his channel of Uranus using her japanese version 3rd beast drive on Nagi. Not that the move isn't pretty damn hot and saucy in the western versions of the game too, but apparently in the japanese version Uranus basically doggy styles her opponent into submission. If anyone happens to have the video stashed away please let me know, I'd be eternally thankful!
4) Pretty much every hold in the new Ninja Gaiden series, preferably on Rachel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.