Favorite Ryona moment in a video game. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter crazyman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 12

Mardion

Potential Patron
Not that the move isn't pretty damn hot and saucy in the western versions of the game too, but apparently in the japanese version Uranus basically doggy styles her opponent into submission.
Does that mean that the PAL and NTSC releases of this game are censored? O_o

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
I wouldn't say they're censored, instead of doggy styling her opponent Uranus now puts her opponent on his/her back and rides the opponent while kind of fondling his/her breasts. I think it's as close to simulated sex as you can get without actually putting a penis into a vagina. So, censored? Not really. I can't really comprehend why they even bothered to changed it.

Seth

Potential Patron
Tekken, when Bryan is sitting on the Anna and smashing her face with his fists asfter she is loosing the fight.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I played a lot of Beatdown : Fists of Vengeance (PS2) this past week, and there were a lot of moments I loved about it. With it being a game based around punching and kicking, it was a good surprise when a muscular black guy caught my female character in a pedigree hold and plowed her head into the pavement. As the fight progressed, I was surprised that he performed several other wrestling holds that one wouldn't usually perform in a street fight. Whenever you lose a one-on-one fight in this game, you have the option to try again every time... or so I thought, until at one point he finished me with another pedigree, and I noticed that it took my Pride metre (a secondary metre which I never gave any attention to) down to zero, and the game said that when this happens, you either beg for your life or lose the game. I chose the first, and my character was admitted to the hospital and was told that my character suffered psychological trauma from her humiliating defeat - which even affected her abilities! I had her been beaten from this guy and return to be drilled into the pavement quite a lot of times after that:redbullsmiley:

Add to that my surprise when I realised that there are several different 3-person tag moves in this game which can be performed on your character, and you have some very enjoyable and surprising ryona moments in this one!

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I first realised I was some sort of weird pervert when I once played SSF2 as a brat. I loved how Chun li got dressed up before a match, and that she headstomped fools mwa ha ha. I recall trying to beat the game and I kept losing to Cammy, who I LOATHED with all my juvenile heart. The defeat screen showing Chun li bloodied and has she has that big welt on her forehead, and tears too? uhg. It's really unbecoming for the "strongest woman in the world". Worse yet when Cammy unloads that win quote about missing teeth. It frustrated me into fetishising the whole thing. Maybe? So now I have a lesbian combat S&M ryona fixation. Video games are evil ok??!

Last edited by a moderator:

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
I first realised I was some sort of weird pervert when I once played SSF2 as a brat. I loved how Chun li got dressed up before a match, and that she headstomped fools mwa ha ha. I recall trying to beat the game and I kept losing to Cammy, who I LOATHED with all my juvenile heart. The defeat screen showing Chun li bloodied and has she has that big welt on her forehead, and tears too? uhg. It's really unbecoming for the "strongest woman in the world". Worse yet when Cammy unloads that win quote about missing teeth. It frustrated me into fetishising the whole thing. Maybe? So now I have a lesbian combat S&M ryona fixation. Video games are evil ok??!

This, precisely, for me too. Except it was just Chun Li in general. I love the idea of this gorgeous, confident, arrogant woman walking into battle in the most elaborate and fancy clothing only to get her ass kicked. Seeing Chun Li laying graceless and spreadeagle on her back, unconscious following a humiliating defeat in Street Fighter II. Nearly 20 years later and this still gets my heart racing. Her once-immaculate clothing and hair now disheveled following what has proven an unceremonious defeat (for someone previously so sanctimonious), she lays publicly humbled after her hopes and ambitions have been shattered due to her inadequacy. Her piercing cry of defeat echoes, its pathetic timbre resonating off nearby architecture and ringing in the eardrums of those bearing witness to the manifest failure of this ostensibly mighty force. When she awakes (if she awakes), it is to a splitting headache and absolute physical torment in her loins, the throbbing soreness in her heroically-fashioned legs triumphant over any and all futile efforts to remain upright. Universe shattered and unable to fathom such an unanticipated turn of events, she collapses and permits the darkness to overtake her before wholly losing her grip on reality, a soft moan escaping the rosary of her blood-stained mouth--inadvertently fixed open as if to silently ask, "How can this have happened?" Her status as "strongest woman in the world" rendered dubious, her subservience to the whims of man an obvious fucking certainty.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
This, precisely, for me too. Except it was just Chun Li in general. I love the idea of this gorgeous, confident, arrogant woman walking into battle in the most elaborate and fancy clothing only to get her ass kicked. Seeing Chun Li laying graceless and spreadeagle on her back, unconscious following a humiliating defeat in Street Fighter II. Nearly 20 years later and this still gets my heart racing. Her once-immaculate clothing and hair now disheveled following what has proven an unceremonious defeat (for someone previously so sanctimonious), she lays publicly humbled after her hopes and ambitions have been shattered due to her inadequacy. Her piercing cry of defeat echoes, its pathetic timbre resonating off nearby architecture and ringing in the eardrums of those bearing witness to the manifest failure of this ostensibly mighty force. When she awakes (if she awakes), it is to a splitting headache and absolute physical torment in her loins, the throbbing soreness in her heroically-fashioned legs triumphant over any and all futile efforts to remain upright. Universe shattered and unable to fathom such an unanticipated turn of events, she collapses and permits the darkness to overtake her before wholly losing her grip on reality, a soft moan escaping the rosary of her blood-stained mouth--inadvertently fixed open as if to silently ask, "How can this have happened?" Her status as "strongest woman in the world" rendered dubious, her subservience to the whims of man an obvious fucking certainty.

This is such a brilliant way to describe the defeat of Chun-Li. I've said it before, but some of the best ryona comes from these simple images that ignite our imaginations. You're so right about how every aspect of her character and her losing animation just create this indelible image of defeated beauty. I don't know how many times I beat up on Chun-Li back in the day, getting more and more excited as her life bar turned redder...and redder...and redder...so wicked. Great post, meeper!

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor

Wow. You have a fine way with words. Thank you.. for that description! My legs are a little wobbly now as well..

monsterbite

Potential Patron
Here's my top 3:

#1 Mvc2 double snapping storm and psylocke with magneto. I've been playing this game for over a decade and still love to see these 2 sexy sluts get helplessly killed
Storm%2BRape.jpg

#2 DOA ass slamming leifang and helena with bass. My favorite DOA ryona move since I was introduced to this game back during the original DOA2. I've always loved leifang's sexy legs and helena's hot white opera dress
Leifang%2BRape.jpg

#3 MK fatalities on kitana and jade. I've been playing MK since the original MK1 but never got really into the series until MK3 ultimate and started ryona'ing kitana and jade. Over the years, the fatalities grew more and more brutal and MK9 definitely has some good ones.
Kitana%2BRape.jpg

Compilation of my favorite ryona moments - YouTube

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Favorite Ryona Moment in Gaming

[Warning!] The follow video contains video game death. View at your own risk. You have been warned!

Incredibly predictable by me and as of my obsession as of late, pretty much this...

I think the video speaks for itself. I'm sick and need help...

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hmm, for me, I loooove dizzies. So Orchid in Killer Instinct was an early one and still one I like, specially 'cuz of the sounds she makes. :P
But fighters like SF4 that have dizzies with sounds, that's something I looooove. Street Fighter 4, uhh, I think it was Capcom vs SNK 2? The one on gamecube. And Smash Bros., too. Also the Vanillaware guys, they make games that have dizzy and stun animations, too. I love Odin Sphere and Dragon Crown's stuns. :D I wish DOA had them but I guess 'cuz it's like, soooo fast of a fighter they might not fit right into how it plays? But then they basically fixed that by adding the game over poses in DOA5 which is kind of a step up, I guess. SF4 though has stuns AND game overs, so I hope SF5 keeps up some good ryona.

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
Street fighter EX plis @, Suplex to Blair Dame, is a shame that the graphic were bad in that time, but still was enough good to appreciate Blair's lower body ( legs, crotch and butt ) in some shameful position.

Obviously I did videos about that:

And one in first person view:

But the best ones are from Fighting Layer where Blair appears too, there's one character named Cappricio who has a very unique and perv throw:

More about June from Star Gladiator where literally Kappa inserts his finger inside June's anus:

Vector does the Crotch Claw on her:

More punishment to June's butt:

giugo

Swell Supporter
The Hwoarang 5-kicks combo move on Nina Williams (with the top and her pixelled belly exposed) in Tekken 3.

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
I have too many to list one, so I'll just list them by game.

Mortal Kombat 2 (victim: Kitana)

Performing Jax's backbreaker (maximum boner)
Raiden's electrocution (maximum boner)
Deep-freezing with Sub-Zero (maximum boner)
Shang Tsung lifting Kitana by her neck before stealing her soul (maximum boner)
Baraka blade-lift fatality
Pit-II fatality (maximum boner)
Kung Lao's buzzsaw

UMK3/Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Victim: Kitana)

Performing Jax's backbreaker (maximum boner)
Stryker taser/Nightwolf's lightning axe fatality (maximum boner)
Scorpion "gang rape of death" (maximum boner)
Noob Saibot fatal teleport
Johnny Cage's fatal backbreaker
Shang Tsung animality
Sindel's hairspin fatality
Ermac's telepathic basketball fatality (maximum boner)
Kabal's heart-attack fatality (maximum boner)
Raiden's MK2 electrocution (maximum boner)

Resident Evil 3 (victim: Jill Valentine [RE3 costume, police uniform, and blue mini-skirt costume])

Death by zombie
Death by dog
Death by Drain Deimos/Brain Sucker ("broken leg" death position gives Maximum boner)
Death by Nemesis face-job (maximum boner)
Death by Gamma Hunter vore (maximum boner)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.