Favorite ryona game/girl (5 Viewers)

Wired4Weird

Potential Patron
I find Lara Croft too anemic and dull in a ryona context. Although she does have a nice set of ... everythings. :)

MMORPGs are a good, but not frequently utilized source. If I had to choose a single player game I would say Gina from Beatdown. d£ts made some movies with her, but too few. *hint hint* :>

noice1

Potential Patron
Every Resident Evil girl, but Claire and Ashley are my favorites of them. If I had to only pick one though, I'd go with Rena from Star Ocean: The Second Story.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I got several games in mind, but after consideration I'll give my top slot to the Dead Or Alive series. The amount of torturing grabs in these games is ridiculous, there is no bone in the human body that can't be cracked, and some of those quite forcefully. Take Leon in DOA4 for example, he can grab the girl as she is lying on the ground, crack her arm in a powerful armbar, and after half a second he cracks it again with her writhing a bit, then again with more power with her writhing more, then one more time with maximum power which propels half her body upwards. He and Bayman have awesome moves, even in collaboration in the Tag Matches, as one cracks her neck while the other disclocates her leg. And then there's Tina of course, in DOA1 she cracks both her opponent's arms from the elbow, then jumps and piggyrides her then proceeds to crack those arms again. Tons of legs-crushing moves too, plus her ground holds in DOA4 which include two variatons of her lying on the ground propelling her opponent in the air before she pushes her opponent's back upwards with her legs or knees in a nice camera angle. Seriously, where to start with these games.

BTW I'm surprised noone's mentioned Rumble Roses yet.

L

Lord_Noon

Hmm, tough one. 'Sexiest game girl' is easy, but as an actual subject of ryona? That requires some more thought.

Personally...whilst she's still my number-one girl for, um, everything, Nina Williams' voice in recent appearances has never been quite as arousing as her Tekken 3/Tekken Tag Tournament vocals. Every single moan of pain makes her sound like she's moving closer and closer to a major orgasm, and one of her K.O. wails (if you've heard it, you'll know what I mean) is basically an audio climax. Her voice is still sexy in Tekkens 5 and 6, but she doesn't sound as hot when she's hurt.

Also in the Tekken series, I'd nominate Lili. Now...I don't play as her, and I find her personality and most of her lines immensely irritating. However, I think these factors actually work in her favour, as I actually want to see her get beaten up viciously. And whatever her voice actress lacked in dramatic chops, she made up for with some spirited yelps of agony.

Since someone mentioned Rumble Roses, I'd say my two favourite ryona subjects from that were Dixie Clemets and Benikage/Bloody Shadow. To me, they had the sexiest moans when placed in submission holds (or they did in the first game; I haven't played the 360 one much, so I can't speak for it much), and I especially love the way Benikage yells "NEVER!" as she starts getting folded up into a Boston Crab or whatever.

Others...I always preferred Gina over Lola in Beat Down on PS2. Maybe it's because she reminds me of Nina. (albeit a drug-addicted Nina who's had trouble sleeping for a few months) Oh, and how did I forget the Def Jam games? Fight For NY had some good chicks, but the move away from proper wrestling and into street brawling meant less submission holds, and a whole bunch of background noise drowning out the yelps. So from the first game, Vendetta, I'd say T'ai Monique and Penny were my favourites, with T'ai usually winning. She had more of a dominatrix-y look to her.

Oh yeah, and nobody's mentioned those Wrestle Angel Survivor games, either. I know they're just card games with static artwork, but...well, the voices are nice! And if we're counting them, I'd say Freia Kagami and Natassja Han were my favourites.

noice1

Potential Patron
I forgot about Rumble Roses. I had never heard of it until I found it on Youtube. I don't even know what system(s) that was released on. It looks like a lot of the WWE games, in terms of animations. From that game I would nominate Miss Spencer, Mistress and there was some other girl in a cowgirl hat. I tried looking and I can't find her name.

L

Lord_Noon

I forgot about Rumble Roses. I had never heard of it until I found it on Youtube. I don't even know what system(s) that was released on. It looks like a lot of the WWE games, in terms of animations. From that game I would nominate Miss Spencer, Mistress and there was some other girl in a cowgirl hat. I tried looking and I can't find her name.
It does indeed share a fair few animations with the SmackDown games; the developers essentially borrowed the SmackDown engine then plonked in their own freshly-designed assets. That said, they did record a fair few new moves, mostly fan-servicey in nature (crotch shots ahoy!).

And the girl whose name you've forgotten is Dixie or Sgt. Clemets, I believe.

B

bro_goh

id say oni was by far the best thing i have seen in awhile.

piledrivers, suplexes, backbreakers, leg-locks, etc...

i was really stoked to see wrestling in that game.

bajiquan

Potential Patron
ling xiaoyu would be 1st, mai shiranui and athena asamiya would be up there too

Last edited by a moderator:

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
My favourite ryona game has to be shadow of rome, you don't really play a female, instead you fight these gladiators and ocassionally some female gladiators show up.

its a bit extreme but it ranges from suplexes all the way to throwing them into spike tripes, burning them in fire, cutting them in half and also making them beg you for mercy in a pool of their own pee, its pretty extreme.

asphyxia1

Ryonani Teamster
For me the voice is very important part of ryona. I more prefer mature women rather than "school girl" type. Oni must be the first game that started it for me. And Ada Wong and Jill Valentine are my favorites.

asphyxia1

Ryonani Teamster
I think oni's voice captures the essence of a tough and (somewhat) arrogant woman eventually gets conquered. I remembered enjoying scenes where she teased the enemy then took a hit and let out one of those sexy moans ;)

bobsusedgimmick

Potential Patron
I'll have to say NIna Williams for this. No one can beat her moaning as her opponent thoroughly dominates her. The fact that you can take screen caps of Tekken 6 through the PS3 menu made me really happy.

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
I'll have to go with Rachel from the Ninja Gaiden Sigma series. Not only does she cater for my latex kink, she is also the victim of a wide variety of nasty and painful attacks from the baddies.

annac

Potential Patron
Sophitia from Soul Calibur I think. I love Ryona in a fantasy setting with swords/armour etc and her outfit just does it for me. The breakable armour in 4 made it even better, especially with all the customisable outfits. That game is just made for Ryona. :-p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.