Favorite ryona game/girl (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
What?! The armor is breakable in Soul Caliber 4?! I didn't know about that!!!
Yes, each character's armor has 3 layers (upper, middle, lower) which can be broken if enough damage is dealt to it. Not all the clothing is removed, of course, but it's still quite a treat.

Then again, in Sophitia's case, us old school players got to see her fighting in a bikini back in the PSone's Soul Blade (aka Soul Edge) game which was especially interesting at the time :-P

scaryboy

Writer
I'm going old-school here, but my all-time favorite ryona videog game girl is B. Orchid, from the Killer Instinct series. In fact, she's my fave video game girl in general.

For those of you who don't know, Killer Instinct / Killer Instinct 2 were 2d fighting games, with fully rendered characters and backgrounds.

Orchid was the main heroine of the series, and she was hypersexualized - sexy voice, slutty outfit, lovingly rendered bouncy boobs, the whole works. And of course, the games had fatalities. Orchid's moans before fatalities finished her were incredibly orgasmic, and her death shrieks were superhot. Watching the sexy spygirl get speared, frozen, electrocuted, machine-gunned, beaten to death, and neck-snapped was hot as hell. And in KI2, when Orchid (or any of the girls) got stage-fatalitied and knocked off a ledge, the camera would show a fully rendered view of the flailing girl as she plummeted to her doom, focusing of course on tits / ass / pussy.

Attachments

• orchid7.jpg
    orchid7.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 321
  • ki2_orchid11.jpg
    ki2_orchid11.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 353
  • 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 392
Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I think I liked her design from the first KI better than the second, but that leotard is hot in both versions :3

scaryboy

Writer
I think I liked her design from the first KI better than the second, but that leotard is hot in both versions :3

Mmm, yes - KI1 Orchid was certainly a hottie. But personally it was her sexed up KI2 incarnation that burned the sexy assassin into my mind.

Still - here are some pix of her from the original game...

The first is a promotional render - Orchid looking sexy and confident, unaware of the gruesome demise she'll suffer.
The second is an animated GIF of a fatality - defeated by the merciless cyborg Fulgore, Orchid sways helplessly, until the sultry agent is roasted alive by a barrage of lasers. I especially like how burnmarks appear on Orchid's sexy body as she is brutally killed.
The final is a screencap of Orchid being thrown off a building, soon to end up as a broken corpse. While not nearly as sexy as watching her fall screaming to her death in the second game, it was still pretty awesome to watch.

Attachments

• Orchid12.jpg
    Orchid12.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 314
  • orchid-fried2.gif
    orchid-fried2.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 549
  • ki1-015.jpg
    ki1-015.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 320

Ekgooseto

Potential Patron
Cammy (Super Street Fighter 2 SNES in blue dress) or, if anyone know who i mean, the "girl" from Secret of Mana SNES

noice1

Potential Patron
In the Japanese version, "the girl"s name apparently translates to Purimu. I don't think she has a name in the U.S. version.

scaryboy

Writer
I have other, older faves - Blaze from streets of rage, the girls of Mortal Kombat. The list goes on...

There's something awesome about a strong heroine being totally defeated and abused.

D

daenius

I have other, older faves - Blaze from streets of rage, the girls of Mortal Kombat. The list goes on...

There's something awesome about a strong heroine being totally defeated and abused.

Blaze is awesome!!

K

kuon57

Soulcalibur 1, Sophitia 2P (before she was married and having children)
Her 2P was fabulous, especially for her having the 236+BG throw of Voldo, the Bearhug Hold back +XY of Astaroth. Yummy.

korangot2

Potential Patron
I vote for Nakoruru or Rimururu from the Samurai Shodown series... I think they were one of the first video game girls that can be mutilated.

oceansfiftynine

Potential Patron
Its pretty hard to rank but I can categorize:

1st love (console): Tyris Flare on the 1st Golden Axe (screw the chain mail bikini, just give us the bikini!)
1st love (PC): the Rogue in Diablo.
Blonde: Tina from DOA
Oriental: Taki from SC4

annac

Potential Patron
Its pretty hard to rank but I can categorize:

1st love (console): Tyris Flare on the 1st Golden Axe (screw the chain mail bikini, just give us the bikini!)
1st love (PC): the Rogue in Diablo.
Blonde: Tina from DOA
Oriental: Taki from SC4

Aah yes the rogue from Diablo! Loved the sound effects. If we're talking old school then Tyris Flare is definately one to add, along with Blaze from Streets of Rage. More recently I'd say Kasumi from DoA, Nina from Tekken, Sophitia from SC...there seems to be so many to choose from nowadays.

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
Lots of Capcom girls make my list. Not just RE, but Maki from Final Fight 2 and Lucia from Final Fight 3 are some of my favs too. Those Continue screens were awesome.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Just going off the top of my head, Videl from Dragonball is one of my favs mostly because she has been beaten up before, so it's like a "this is how your supposed to treat this character" type of thing. Next would either be Tina or Lei Fang from Dead or Alive. For the longest time I really enjoyed ryona that involved Tina, as she had the most formfitting outfits, but then Lei Fang shows up in her Beach Volleyball attire in DOA2:U and suddenly she opened up to me.

K

keeblerelf

Noone has heard of "Tales of Moon" so...

Ran-oh is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I don't know if her more-known MUGEN port is as good as her original.

V

vencent

Re: Favorite ryona game/girl

SoulCalibur series, i love watching female character in agony when continue screen, but the best was SoulCalibur II, especially xianghua and taki expression

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.