Favorite ryona game/girl (1 Viewer)

S

shiroryu

Too many. Taki from Soul Calibur, Claire, RE3 Jill, RE4 Ada from RE( a trifecta of babes), Marvel in Bloody Roar. Can't name a favorite!

noice1

Potential Patron
i like Rebecca Chambers as a character for ryona

I've not played RE Zero, but after I replayed RE 3, I started reading the official wiki about all the background. I got to reading about Rebecca and she's really struck my fancy. Innocent-appearing girls getting involved with big, bad boys is something of a turn on. I also have a thing for medic girls and she's just an incredible package. Perfect combination of cuteness and attraction.

Deleted member 160

Ryonani Teamster
Oh, and how did I forget the Def Jam games? Fight For NY had some good chicks, but the move away from proper wrestling and into street brawling meant less submission holds, and a whole bunch of background noise drowning out the yelps. So from the first game, Vendetta, I'd say T'ai Monique and Penny were my favourites, with T'ai usually winning. She had more of a dominatrix-y look to her.

Penny from Vendetta was based on a real model, Penny Phang. She's done some nude playboy shoots.

My favorite will always be cammy in the green outfit from Super SSII Turbo. The first and greatest. More recently I liked Reiko Hinamoto from Rumble Roses and RRXX.

R

Rufus2v1

Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament, Nina Williams in her leather pants and vest outfits, either color variation. She's too hot.

K

keeblerelf

I'll probably still tune into Mai getting what's coming to her, but does anyone still remember King from Art of Fighting / King of Fighters? She and Yuri Sakazaki were probably some of the earliest game-sprites to get the clothes kicked off of them.

Lightzero

Potential Patron
My favorite is Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown and Kasumi from Dead Or Alive.
But It's too bad in DOA there is no finishing move or Fatality like in SS.

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Mine are same as many ones here. Often they are also my favorite characters of the series.
Ayame from Tenchu, especially in Fatal Shadows.
Ayane from DoA.
Cassandra from Soul Calibur.
Lili from Tekken.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Now that I think about it, I do have a few favorites when it comes to my favorite ryona girl. its hard to limit myself to just one, though, so I'll just list my faves.

Street Fighter: Sakura, Ibuki, Chun-Li (although I'm nearly open to almost all SF girls throughout the series. I think the only 3 I don't go that route with is Viper, Sharon and R. Mika [was never a fan of Mika to begin with]). Street Fighter IV just amplified my fascination for them even more. Sakura's a special case since she's my all-time favorite fighting game girl all-around and my best to play as.

Tekken: Lili, Xiaoyu & Asuka (ironically, my three main characters to play as in the first place. I also have a spot for Alisa as well).

Soul Calibur: Talim, Amy, Seong-Mina, Cassanda and Xianghua (same reasons as Tekken. Both series' recent games having huge customizable outfit options don't help in the slightest.)

Rumble Roses: Reiko and Becky, although I do sometimes do Aigle, Makoto and Noble Rose as well.

Dead or Alive: Kasumi, Ayane, Lei-Fang, Hitomi & Koroko. (DoA2U and 4 for these girls, no doubt about it. I'm always a fan of the types of 'casual' costumes they wear, and I'm not talking about the skimpy ones.)

King of Fighters: Yuri, Kula, Athena (depending on the game for Athena, sometimes she's just annoying, though...)

Samurai Shodown: Nakoruru, Rimururu (although I've only played Sen, that game is more than enough to keep me satisfied for these two.)

Bloody Roar: Uriko, Alice (the 3rd game's definately my favor for some reason, although Primal Fury and 2 was great too.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ares

Potential Patron
One of my favorites has to be Julia from the tekken series, particularly as her character got a little older and her voice and face became more mature (but still youthful). I always thought some of her vocalizations were great.

Jill Valentine (though her best vocalizations were from the RE1 Dreamcast reload were absolutely the best) and lets just say I was quite pleased when the Nightmares expansion came out for RE5 and you could once again play Jill in story missions.

To all of you saying Blaze, right on! In SoR2 and 3 her character became better drawn and well, more enjoyable as a result.

But really, there are tons of good ones.

S

stu610082

Carol Stanzack in Savage Reign! she is sexy and the costume is so cute
savage%20reign2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.