Favorite ryona game/girl (3 Viewers)

aaravkumar

Vivacious Visitor
Favorite: Hitman: Absolution, if for nothing but the sheer number of hours I put into it in order to create a larger number of high quality ryona screenshots and videos.

mister85

Swell Supporter
It has and always will be Kasumi from Dead or Alive. She is just made from ryona while still having a badass flavor to her.
I'm a huge fan of her new skintight catsuit costume! WOW...she's gonna break me everyday from now on.

latest

giugo

Swell Supporter
My fetish is focused on beatdowns, I love to see a girl punched, kicked, kneed in the belly, face, crotch. I love arm breaks and stuff like that, but no submissions. Not into death/vore/guro stuff, but I don't mind if the girl dies in the end. I do like violent and brutal beatdowns. And I like bellies and belly buttons. For me the belly is the sexiest part of a woman's body.

My very first crush, and my all time favourite Ryona girl is Nina Williams from Tekken 3, with the crop top costume that expose her bra and her belly. Her voice is still the sexiest I've even heard, she was so hot, that short crop top exposing her entire belly and those thigh leather pants...I just loved to punch and kick her repeatly with Law, Hwoarang, Jin, Heihachi's grabs. Julia was my second Ryona girl. Don't like Asian girls (and HATE asian voices) so Xiaoyu was not my kind of girl.

In these years I played a lot of games and watched a lot of clips. Still a great fan of Tekken series, I decided to buy Tekken 6 when I saw a pic of Zafina in a gaming magazine. I don't really like Nina's appareance and voice in T6 and 7, so Zafina was my main Ryona girl in 6 an TT2. She looks like a super hot belly dancer, and her moans are my kind of female voice. Sadly she's not in T7 (but I really, really hope for a DLC with her) so I focused on Katarina.

I played several WWE SVR games. Stacy Keibler, Maria Kanellis and some CAC were my favourite Ryona girls. Too bad the new games kinda sucks.

Never played Street Fighter games, don't like the graphics, I played a lot of Dead or Alive 5 LR and Mortal Kombat 9. In fact I like 3D fighting games like those, not a fan of 2D graphics. My main Ryona girl in DOA is Christie. with her alternate hair. I beated the shit of of her with tons of characters. From MK I really like Cassie and Tanya from MK X and Jade and Sareena from MK 9 and Armageddon. After this, I love every games where you can beat up a girl badly. Loved Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Deus Ex Human Revolution/mankind Divided and Far Cry 5 where you can perform brutal unarmed takedowns to sexy girls. And the Godfather 2. I was finally able to record some footage about hot and half naked hookers brutally beaten up to death.

Nodern03

Club Regular
My Top 3 would be:

1. Kasumi
2. Tifa Lockhart
3. Lara Croft

For me, I am not really into submission or wrestling moves, more of a beatdown.
A little quirky though, my fetish revolves seeing a female character suffering from stomach pains, that's usually what I look forward to after a bellypunch or something like that.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
I am going to said mercy from overwatch as my favorite because she is just overall a sexy looking character and her voice actress has a good voice and seems to enjoy making dying noise.
maxresdefault.jpg

Pangcake22

Club Regular
For Overwatch for me it would have to be Sombra and Pharah. I really like their KO sounds alot.

a few of the actress in super con was asked to do a KO sound while doing ultimate. Pharah actress Jen Cohn and Sombra actress Carol Revassa were included. My favorite from this was Lucie Pohl (Mercy actress) as she really acted out getting hit.

sillyPon

Casual Client
Games-
Modded Skyrim: You can basically turn this thing into the ultimate fetish game, lol. I use Sexlab Defeat to tie up or knock unconscious some of the bandits I come across. You can even tune it so that male NPCs will spare female enemies for you to do whatever you wish to them. Organized Bandits in Skyrim greatly expands the number of unique bandits you'll come across so you'll almost never see the same one twice. I also use the rebalancing mod Requiem so every kill feels earned.

Modded Fallout 4: Like Skyrim there are mods that boost raider variety and provide nonlethal combat options. My favorite is Holdup because it'll cause some enemies to surrender when you kill their friends.

Girl -
Clementine from Overlord

She's such an evil bitch, I love her. Gets her dumb ass hugged to death.

stashar

Casual Client
Clementine from Overlord
View attachment 89142
She's such an evil bitch, I love her. Gets her dumb ass hugged to death.

The Light Novels note a few things:

1. Clementine's corpse has been stolen from the local cemetery
2. Resurrection has been confirmed to be a power that some heroes have (Blue Roses in particular). Clementine's circle is certainly high level (well... not compared to Ains but probably high enough that Resurrection is on the table).
3. Albedo is concerned about #1 and #2 above, and pinned it on Ains to come up with a solution one day. If Clementine comes back, Ains will be ready.

There's a chance we'll be seeing more Clementine at some point.

demon99

Potential Patron
Marie Rose from DOA
Sherry Birkin from RE6 & RE2 Remastered
Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw
Ellie from Last of Us

Tzukan

Potential Patron
SNK: Mai shiranui{ B. Jenet and Yuri Sakazaki
Capcom: Felicia and Rainbow Mika
Namco: Sophitia and Lili

Others: Ms. Fortune from Skullgirls, Makoto from Blazblue and Tifa Lockhart

Strobelight70g

Avid Affiliate
Fav Ryona Games
Street Fighter 4/5
Tekken
Naruto CON
DOA
R. Mika (love pairing her up with zangief or alex & seeing them out-wrestle her & pound her into smithereens. plus she can dish it out to the other girls, including herself, so she's way up there for me)
Chun-li (the ideal ryona victim in a fighing game imo, perfect body, great voice, and is fun to pair with basically anyone)
Juri (beating on juri in SSF4 really struck a chord with me, her expressions as she's in pain, her lovely body, her legs & feet, all of it really knocked it out of the park. and in SFV, its no different.)

in Tekken:
Christie (loved her outfit, and seeing her get banged up by King or Marduk made my day all the time)
Asuka (have a big thing with tough girls & asuka really gets me going, especially when getting beat on)

in Naruto
Hinata (both in the OG & dub she has a great voice for ryona)

in DOA
Hitomi (loved seeing & hearing her get destroyed by bass & bayman in the arcade modes)

Zifler

Potential Patron
Any game made by this guy: アボンガボン

His games(and any of the cute girls that appear in them) hit's all those boxes for me. cute looking girls, stomach hits, tongue out, drooling, pissing, upskirts, twitching, death and so many others. Please check em out if you get the chance.

I also do lets plays of them on youtube.

Here's the thread: Zako Let's Plays

His work is likely so under rated due to him primarily being in the underground Pixiv art world. That and I don't even think he speaks a lick of English( I doubt if he does). I tried to reach out to him once still haven't gotten a reply(more then likely cause he can't anyways).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.