Faceless' misc imports - 16 Nov 15 - Umbra witch head set (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' misc costume imports - 30 Jul 12 - Kokiri tunic

Added Kokiri tunic. Saria's turtleneck will have to wait until kona's template supports her forearms. Although I suppose I could make that a loader mod instead.

EDIT: Tweaked the tunic a little bit.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Faceless' misc costume imports - 30 Jul 12 - Kokiri tunic

Re: the latest vanilla boots and tunic...

Yesssss! Thank you!

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Footwear imports - 9 Jun 12 - pony shoes

DanteKunBR said:
Can you make the Kogal Socks without the shoes? You know, only the socks! And can you convert the body graffitis too? I really like them! =3

Thanks for the mods, bro! ;D
Yeah, finally got around to posting kogal socks sans shoes. I really have no excuse.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Faceless' misc costume imports - 3 Aug 12 - kogal socks (no shoes)

I like the idea of the armband but I don't like that fact that you cant use it with any top in Kona SDT. Anyway to make a secondary slot for a top like the two slots for the legs?

Invisible Lad

Potential Patron

AaRL said:
I like the idea of the armband but I don't like that fact that you cant use it with any top in Kona SDT. Anyway to make a secondary slot for a top like the two slots for the legs?

Another idea might be to put it in accessories with the cuffs. BTW, I don't recall there being many mods that replace the standard cuffs for plain SDT or loader. Seems like some bracelets would be a neat mod that would be pretty easy to do.

Faceless

Content Creator

AaRL said:
I like the idea of the armband but I don't like that fact that you cant use it with any top in Kona SDT.
What do you mean?

Invisible Lad said:
Another idea might be to put it in accessories with the cuffs. BTW, I don't recall there being many mods that replace the standard cuffs for plain SDT or loader. Seems like some bracelets would be a neat mod that would be pretty easy to do.
That's because the template doesn't support such.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
Re: Footwear imports - 9 Jun 12 - pony shoes

Alpharius said:
pinosante said:
Pony shoes! Giddyup! Love them.

LOL...I know where those are going to be used...

41174captionfluttershyi.jpg

You might also like this:
http://www.foddy.net/CLOP.html

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Faceless said:
AaRL said:
I like the idea of the armband but I don't like that fact that you cant use it with any top in Kona SDT.
What do you mean?

Invisible Lad said:
That's because the template doesn't support such.

When you load your armband RGB, it loads in the vanilla SDT game as a "top" so the girl cant wear any shirt top. Just the bra/bikini top.

Invisible Lad said:
AaRL said:

Perhaps this could be done. Like could this load under accessories instead of top?

Faceless

Content Creator

AaRL said:
When you load your armband RGB, it loads in the vanilla SDT game as a "top" so the girl cant wear any shirt top. Just the bra/bikini top.
Uh, no. I have no problems putting a shirt on her afterward.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Faceless said:
AaRL said:
Uh, no. I have no problems putting a shirt on her afterward.

Maybe Im not understanding this mod... I'm using the Vanilla SDT 1.17 (haven't tried out the 1.17.1 yet) I found that if I put a Kona top on her, then load your Armband RGB mod, it works fine. As long as you don't change the top, then the band disappears. Also, the band and shirt are always the same color even if you edit the color of the top before loading the armband. If i load the armband first, its fine but it in the "Tops" section. If i change the top to anything else, the band is replaced by whatever top I choose.

Faceless

Content Creator

*shrugs* Use the loader? It won't help with the RGB sliders, since shirts only have the one, but at least then it won't overwrite the armband anymore.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' misc costume imports - 10 Aug 12 - harpy legs

And now for something different originally requested as a loader mod. Harpy legs! They count as pants, and are fully RGB capable.

Deleted member 4815

Potential Patron

@Faceless:
What ever became of "the rest of Sarias outfit"? I'm dying to see that happening q_q
Also, I approve of the adult version Anonymous suggested.

Oh and I'll take this opportunity to thank you for everything you've done and are doing for the community! Love your works, they are highly appreciated!
A special thanks for your contibutions in the footwear department, you're making "footwear-enthusiasts" all over the world happy!~

Faceless

Content Creator

Well, it turns out that getting the seams to line up properly and remain so is a bitch and a half. Plus, I don't believe kona has released a long-sleeve-capable template yet.

Shade

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Plus, I don't believe kona has released a long-sleeve-capable template yet.

Nope. You have to do half body half top mods to get anything past her elbow.

Moose2

Potential Patron

Excellent work man :) I love heels on girls, especially boots! I would love you forever if you made a thigh-high version of those boots!

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' misc costume imports - 28 May 13 - swimsuit

A wild update appeared!

This is a vanilla port, with some tweaking, of Grimey's swimsuit loader mod, found here. Seeing as you haven't logged in for over a year, Grimey, I hope you don't mind.

EDIT: Now with color support!

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' misc costume imports - 28 May 13 - swimsuit

Faceless said:
A wild update appeared!

This is a vanilla port, with some tweaking, of Grimey's swimsuit loader mod, found here. Seeing as you haven't logged in for over a year, Grimey, I hope you don't mind.

Very nice, I see you included breast slider support. Thanks for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.