Ex-girlfriend dialogue request (1 Viewer)

Ploopynation

Potential Patron
Hey everyone, kind of new here. does anyone have an ex-girlfriend dialogue? one where she is bitchy/condescending towards you? though any negative attitude would most likely suffice.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Do you have any other specifications you want in this dialogue? Is there a certain plot you want included, do you want them to initially argue, but then get horny from their anger and lust combining, etc.?

Ploopynation

Potential Patron
Do you have any other specifications you want in this dialogue? Is there a certain plot you want included, do you want them to initially argue, but then get horny from their anger and lust combining, etc.?

i would be happy with just rude comments and demeaning talk, but i like the idea a lot. if someone wanted to go through the trouble of making it i wouldn't object. the only thing i would object to is them eventually playing nice with each other. i want a pure hate fuck, regardless if they like it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.