Making a dialogue, and I need YOU! (Community input) (1 Viewer)

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
I'm not sure how successful this'll be, but anyways:

I'm currently in the process of making a dialogue titled "For the Crowd". The idea is it's not him or her talking, rather a crowd of people making remarks (typically about what's happening) as they go at it. How this'll work is each time a dialogue appears it'll be three different lines from three different people that are randomly chosen from a list of possible dialogue.

The purpose of this thread is to (hopefully) let any of you to leave ideas for lines I could add to the dialogue. While I could certainly do it all myself (though it will take a long ass time), I think it would be fun to let some of you come up with it. It also makes it a bit easier for me and gives me a sense of duty in actually completing it since people are giving me input.

There's three categories for each line (one for each person): positive, negative, and generic/confused/surprised. If you want to leave anything please state which category it's intended for, as well as what type it is (resistance, lick penis, first throat, first deepthroat, general, vigorous, pull off, passed out [not wake, when she passes out], held, wake, pre-cum, cum on face, cum in mouth, cum in throat, cum in eye, cum in nose, swallow, drool, restart)

sclover13

Content Creator
I like this idea! Im interested to see how it'll look in game.
Ive done something similar with a mod of line where it's a e-girl/cammer setting and all the lobby is talking about their actions.

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
Ive done something similar with a mod of line where it's a e-girl/cammer setting and all the lobby is talking about their actions.

That did pop into my mind that it is a similar premise, but I figured this is meant to be like a live performance or something so it would be different enough.

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer

I'm currently in the process of making a dialogue titled "For the Crowd". The idea is it's not him or her talking, rather a crowd of people making remarks (typically about what's happening) as they go at it. How this'll work is each time a dialogue appears it'll be three different lines from three different people that are randomly chosen from a list of possible dialogue.

The purpose of this thread is to (hopefully) let any of you to leave ideas for lines I could add to the dialogue. While I could certainly do it all myself (though it will take a long ass time), I think it would be fun to let some of you come up with it. It also makes it a bit easier for me and gives me a sense of duty in actually completing it since people are giving me input.

There's three categories for each line (one for each person): positive, negative, and generic/confused/surprised. If you want to leave anything please state which category it's intended for, as well as what type it is (resistance, lick penis, first throat, first deepthroat, general, vigorous, pull off, passed out [not wake, when she passes out], held, wake, pre-cum, cum on face, cum in mouth, cum in throat, cum in eye, cum in nose, swallow, drool, restart
I'm interested, there is a lack of a lot of simple no fetishized dialogue as a guy who is more vanilla then kink I find the amount of extreme kink dialogue frustrating also i highly recommend you making a more kinky variant and a less kinky, your tread title has r**e in it so if thats in it definently have one that is consensual as well its not that much work i hope

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
I'm interested, there is a lack of a lot of simple no fetishized dialogue as a guy who is more vanilla then kink I find the amount of extreme kink dialogue frustrating also i highly recommend you making a more kinky variant and a less kinky, your tread title has r**e in it so if thats in it definently have one that is consensual as well its not that much work i hope
Sorry, I should have specified this:
In this dialogue, since the two never speak it's never made clear what level of consent is involved. The only real determining factors are what mood you give her and what you think it should be.

campusvamp

Writer
Author

There's three categories for each line (one for each person): positive, negative, and generic/confused/surprised. If you want to leave anything please state which category it's intended for, as well as what type it is (resistance, lick penis, first throat, first deepthroat, general, vigorous, pull off, passed out [not wake, when she passes out], held, wake, pre-cum, cum on face, cum in mouth, cum in throat, cum in eye, cum in nose, swallow, drool, restart)
Squinting up at you while using a fingernail to push cum from the corner of her eye, "Damn, you have lousy aim! My mouth was two fucking inches from your dick! And you missed!?"

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
Squinting up at you while using a fingernail to push cum from the corner of her eye, "Damn, you have lousy aim! My mouth was two fucking inches from your dick! And you missed!?"
Damn, kind of forgot about this. Appreciate the comment but I've since kind of abandoned this, but you're the first one since I made it. Maybe one day I'll find the time to finish it on my own, but lately I've just been short on time and motivation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.