Everquest 2 Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

T

tweedfu

@InsaneChaosMarine
What did you use to extract files from the vpk files? I've been trying to track something down I can use to pull sound files.

Sartharina

Potential Patron
What is the cheapest/earliest dress I can use to get access to the full nude effect? I can't find any information on the Erollisi day dresses, and the other one is way too expensive for a new character :(

This mod got me into the game.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
What is the cheapest/earliest dress I can use to get access to the full nude effect? I can't find any information on the Erollisi day dresses, and the other one is way too expensive for a new character :(

Run the City events during the first week of the month. There's a green dress, similar to the formal wear, that only costs 15 City Tokens, which are quite easy to get.

Sartharina

Potential Patron
Thanks! but it looks like I have to wait another month to do it, then, since I apparently missed this one.

Are there any other options?

...then again, the game's quests (Guild Wars 2 spoiled me on this front), and my inability to chat with others due to a lack of an All Access account, have been turning me away from trying to continue with the game.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Well, there's always RP guilds, many of which are over level 40, which is the minimum needed to get the blue formal wear from the city merchants. I have a guild myself, but it's level 29, and pretty much stuck there at the moment. There's also other outfits, like the Erollisi one, that are pretty nice.

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron

PM me with your ingame name and I can buy you some and help you out. I want to try to leave my ingame name out of this thread though.

@InsaneChaosMarine
What did you use to extract files from the vpk files? I've been trying to track something down I can use to pull sound files.

I use texmod itself to get the textures. There is no way to edit EQ2s VPK files otherwise I could of done a lot more (Like adjusted breast size, models and a lot of other things.)

J

Jediknightjason

having trouble getting this mod to work with my eq2....first of all if i just load texmod and go through the steps the client crashes...but if i open the eq2 launcher then copy texmod.exe to the game folder and rename it everquest2.exe deleting my old everquest2.exe then when i click play it opens texmod and then if i load the mods into texmod and click run it loads the client! but thats only the start....after i get in the game i notice that noones nakid!!!! i get nothing? what am i doing wrong? someone help?

i'm running eq2 on a overclocked q6700 core 2 quad gaming machine with 8 gigs of ram and a nvidia gts460 with all my graphics settings maxed windows 7 64bit

Last edited by a moderator:

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
having trouble getting this mod to work with my eq2....first of all if i just load texmod and go through the steps the client crashes...but if i open the eq2 launcher then copy texmod.exe to the game folder and rename it everquest2.exe deleting my old everquest2.exe then when i click play it opens texmod and then if i load the mods into texmod and click run it loads the client! but thats only the start....after i get in the game i notice that noones nakid!!!! i get nothing? what am i doing wrong? someone help?

i'm running eq2 on a overclocked q6700 core 2 quad gaming machine with 8 gigs of ram and a nvidia gts460 with all my graphics settings maxed windows 7 64bit

You don't open the launcher. You open Everquest2.exe directly. It will launch the game and give you a screen where you type in your server, password, username.

You also have to have your character settings on maximum. As well as wear a certain dress (Errolisi Event Dresses, which are very cheap.)

1Uo0FK6.png

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
Aeryyykyn already done!

They are by far the easiest race to mod, I already added a spin off of my own, instead of adding just nips/puss I added a lot more!

Also, if anyone wants my textures they can PM me, I will give them away. I want my designs improved, I can also give people textures as well.

Attachments

InsaneChaosMarines Nude Mod+A.zip
62.3 MB · Views: 250

S

Spryfur

trying to find someone who may know of any male clothing that can be made invisible, if you could please PM me. I have tried all sorts of clothing but I'm not having any luck turning the layers invisible like you can on some of the female clothing like the erollisi gown, the textures always turn shiney or silver but never really disappear. maybe I'm missing something or maybe there is no male clothing that this mod can be done on, but either way I'd like to know if I'm beating my head against the wall.

Thanks.

Ruhan

Vivacious Visitor
Slightly off-topic, but apparently there's two sleep emotes that were added to the game.

To either lay on one side or the other.

Sleep-Emote.png

Attachments

• sleep emote.png
    sleep emote.png
    909.2 KB · Views: 309

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
I know this is old now but does this mod still work? Trying it out and the chest is always see through on all races. Not sure why.

I imagine by now it's way out of date but figured i would check.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 163

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
It still works for me. Maybe your game settings?
I have everything set to extreme so I'm not sure what it would be. Maybe i installed the mod wrong or I'm not using something i should be. I downloaded Insanechoasmarines mods and i just slapped all of em into texmod. Do some of those conflict with each other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.