Everquest 2 Nude Mods (3 Viewers)

britefire

Potential Patron
Should have both, though due to some of SOE's shenanigans some of the races are broken, and I am going to have to basically learn texturing to fix them...

While I do hope to get them fixed, it could be a while, as I haven't had much free time where I can work on these lately.

K

Klobersaurus

There are a lot of people rooting for you britefire, even though a lot of us never post!!!

Elrond_Hubbard

Potential Patron
Yeah, let EKG (the original creator) see if he can do something with this. *crosses fingers* :)

I don't think he's updating this mod anymore.

@Zenno Anyway, I can confirm it does't work anymore because of a texture change they made awhile back. I think it's been broken for about 9+months now? Not entirely sure when it happened, as I quit playing actively about a year and 8 months ago and only log in occasionally.

All it really does now is strip clothes while in certain attires (which is nice, at least). Also, the eyes are bugged - it makes all eyes silver, due to the mod to the eyes included with the download.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Well, is anyone willing to take up the mantle on this one? Since it looks like EKG isn't responding to anyone...

britefire

Potential Patron
Well, sorry for the complete lack of updates...

Honestly, I've tried, but I am just terrible with texture work, I haven't been able to get anything to turn out well, it all looks horrible. :/

I hardly even play EQ2 now due to general annoyance with what SOE has done with it...

It might be updated at some point, but I can't say truly whether it will or won't be...

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
At least you tried, britefire. :) I'd do it myself, but for the same reasons you mentioned, I'm terrible at textures.

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
I have began remaking the nude mods for eq2 because i'm bored. It only sofar works with texmod as far as I know.

I don't know where to put the mod to download it, but you can contact me on Daecollo@yahoo.com if your interested, or reply to this thread. I can give you all the texture files i've been working on as well so you can make your own files and textures using mine if you don't like them. I have spent hours upon hours trying to figure out where things go body wise because i'm just bored like that.

Races i've done so far:
Human Female (nonsoga)
Dark Elf Female (nonsoga)
Wood Elf Female (nonsoga)
High Elf Female (nonsoga)
Half Elf Female (nonsoga)
Iksar Female (Added a slit and a small nipple, not like mammals.)
Kerra Female (Added a deep slit, hair and nipples, won't work on darker textures.)

In my opinion, they look better then Evilkings. However I started it all from scratch.

Brief History: I've been a modder since Starwars Galaxies, I worked on the "alien races" nude mod for it. I am not good at painting or making pictures or any art, all i'm good at is dragging, copy/pasting/texturing. Basicly i'm good at taking a picture and adding on to it to make it look like it somehow belongs in that picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
The admins increased the size; you can now upload a file that is up to 100 MB.

There, this is simply a .tpf you can use with texmod to replace the non-soga files.

Feedback would be fine, if you want the textures just ask again. Thanks for the help and I hope this makes things better! I will update it when I have time for more, however I have school atm.

Attachments

InsaneChaosMarine.zip
25 MB · Views: 230

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Nice work, hope to see more. If you like, I've got some screenshots I can zip up and mail to you, to show you the current in-game glitches I've found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.