Everquest 2 Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
Nice work, hope to see more. If you like, I've got some screenshots I can zip up and mail to you, to show you the current in-game glitches I've found.
Sure, there are some things I can't fix though. However I'd love to see some feedback. I also wanna know what the next race I wanna do is. Any ideas?

Its a very old game, so everything has to be done like.. by hand.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Sure, there are some things I can't fix though. However I'd love to see some feedback. I also wanna know what the next race I wanna do is. Any ideas?

Its a very old game, so everything has to be done like.. by hand.

I understand. I'll get them compiled and sent out, probably tomorrow morning.

What I've noticed is that the Erollisi-style outfits don't work right. As in, the current mods that are supposed to remove it, only take off a small part. There's at least two races I can think of off the top of my head where the formal wear does get removed, but there's white patches in place.

I'm also one of the last diehard users of these mods, so I'm probably all the feedback you're going to get. :) (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong)

suxxorz777

Potential Patron
I'm standing by cheering. So far they look good but have seen some of what Xariama is talking about. I am uber stoked that someone is working on these mods again though! :D Thanks!

cowboys12

Potential Patron
I have began remaking the nude mods for eq2 because i'm bored. It only sofar works with texmod as far as I know.

I don't know where to put the mod to download it, but you can contact me on Daecollo@yahoo.com if your interested, or reply to this thread. I can give you all the texture files i've been working on as well so you can make your own files and textures using mine if you don't like them. I have spent hours upon hours trying to figure out where things go body wise because i'm just bored like that.

Races i've done so far:
Human Female (nonsoga)
Dark Elf Female (nonsoga)
Wood Elf Female (nonsoga)
High Elf Female (nonsoga)
Half Elf Female (nonsoga)
Iksar Female (Added a slit and a small nipple, not like mammals.)
Kerra Female (Added a deep slit, hair and nipples, won't work on darker textures.)

In my opinion, they look better then Evilkings. However I started it all from scratch.

Brief History: I've been a modder since Starwars Galaxies, I worked on the "alien races" nude mod for it. I am not good at painting or making pictures or any art, all i'm good at is dragging, copy/pasting/texturing. Basicly i'm good at taking a picture and adding on to it to make it look like it somehow belongs in that picture.

Hi was wondering if you could reupload your mods for this game :-)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Start up Texmod. Then point it to the EverQuest 2 application (so it bypasses the launcher). Then select where the file is located. I moved them all to my EverQuest 2 folder for simplicity.

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
The old Errolisi gown mod works for me, did you try running your game in high settings? Also there are some races that don't work for it.

Ogre/Barbarian are probably my next projects when I get time after school. (I love large races.)

Here ya go!

Iksar Update
I changed the eyes to be more humanoid. I like thie change because it makes it look more like Ainaree's and other iksar drawings.

Attachments

InsaneChaosMarine.zip
25 MB · Views: 169

Last edited by a moderator:

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
Update:

I added arasai/fae/ogres.

Huge Ogre Female Changes:
Changed Eyes to be completely different.
Added Makeup around eyes that match the lips.
Completely Redid the entire skintone to be smoother like the other races, but still muscular.

I basicly tried to make female ogres look like Sheeva (shiva?) from Mortal Kombat.

View attachment Nude Mod.zip

Again, may use feedback, but can't change things instantly. This stuff takes hours upon hours of work.

Lol, its a pretty thankless job since its such an old game :(... just love EQ2

cowboys12

Potential Patron
well dam i just unistalled EQ now i will have to reinstall bc of this update lol.

does this still use Texmod or can i use Umod?

P.S. can you post screenshots of the new mod as well

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
It still uses Texmod. I'm trying to help with input on this one, since I've got zero artistic talent. :)

Thornbrier

Potential Patron
Ok, tried this out a little bit on my dark fae necro. She was still wearing some kind of thin white cloth when I removed all her cloths, but I was able to angle the camera to look up under it and the skin was definitely the mod. Also saw some random characters about town who suddenly didn't have sleeves and part of their robes were missing in front of each leg (at least, I don't think that's how it was before). I'll do more checking and comparing when I'm more awake.

Thornbrier

Potential Patron
Dark Elf Tmod.png
Here's a direct comparison of a Dark Elf courtier in Neriak, City of Hate. The first image is with the mod, the second is without. It seems to work much better however on the Rat courtier (no comparison as it's far more obvious).
Rat Tmod.png

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
View attachment 17725
Here's a direct comparison of a Dark Elf courtier in Neriak, City of Hate. The first image is with the mod, the second is without. It seems to work much better however on the Rat courtier (no comparison as it's far more obvious).
View attachment 17726

I'm still trying to figure out the dresses. Those dress mods are not mine. I'm just using them for the skin mods right now. However even though a lot of people don't agree I believe only one kind of dress should make everyone naked. Right now the best dress is the Errolisi one, and i'm thinking of trying to redo that one to make it the prime one. (I just wish it worked for Sarnak Females, for some reason [maybe I just can't figure it out] I can't undress them no matter what I put them in.

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
UPDATE:

I added Sarnak(nocloths)/Gnomes/Ratonga/Troll(its unfinished.)! :)

You should give em a try!

((Especially the Ratonga! I put a lot of care into them. :0) ))

Bonus...
I also made...

Wolves..
Cows...
A horse...
Harpies...
Squirrel... (If you use it it breaks certain skeletons.)

These all now have female parts added. I like animals apparently :)

A note on Troll Females... eh.. They are VERY VERY VERY hard to mod. I tried my best but I can only go so far...

Please make sure the "Reg" mod is off when ya use the texture pack :)

I really do want feedback on the Tonga, since I know its a popular race.

Attachments

InsaneChaosMarines Nude mod.zip
56.8 MB · Views: 202

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
My Next Update is for Alternate Model Erudites (the big breasted ones.) since I hate the smaller chested ones with a passion (seriously, small chest and old lady appearance? Needs something to make up for it!) Not only that I updated the runes they have :)

((They were broken in the SOGA ones, so I fixed em!))

Attachments

InsaneChaosMarines Nude mod.zip
61.1 MB · Views: 207

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.