Everquest 2 Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

britefire

Potential Patron
Back on the old site, EvilKingGumby posted some nude mods for EQ2, I contacted him after the site went down and got his permission to upload these again.

Screenshots of non-soga nude races.

Wood Elf Regular.jpg Erudite Female.jpg Fae Base Nude.jpg
Female Kerran Nudebase .jpg Half-Elf Nude.jpg Halfling Nude Base.jpg
High Elf Nude Base.jpg human female base.jpg normal dark elf.jpg
Ratonga Base skin.jpg

Screenshots of the soga-model nude races.

SOGA Dark Elf.jpg SOGA Erudite.jpg Soga Female Dwarf.jpg SOGA Gnome Female.jpg
SOGA Half Elf Skin Base.jpg SOGA Halfling Nude Skin Base.jpg SOGA High Elf Nude.jpg
Soga Human Female.jpg SOGA Ogre Reg Nude.jpg SOGA Barbarian.jpg
SOGA Wood Elf Base.jpg
Non-Player Race Nude Mods

Centaur Archer.jpg Tainted Wood Spirit .jpg Wood Spirit.jpg Female naga Topless.jpg Safar of Majdul.jpg Siren Reskin.jpg Skysheild Maidens Semi-Nude.jpg

All of these mods are Texmod .tpf files, and may require high or maximum texture settings to properly display.

If you run into any issues, post or pm me and I will try to get them fixed!

Download Link: Everquest 2 N-Mods.zip
Download from Undertow ->https://www.undertow.club/attachments/everquest-2-n-mods-zip.79107/

Attachments

• Barbarian Alpha Compliant.jpg
    Barbarian Alpha Compliant.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 2,770
Last edited by a moderator:

suxxorz777

Potential Patron
I must give you much kudos for providing a nude mod to my all time played from Nov 2004 launch until may of this year... favorite mmo of all time...Unfortunately I have moved on to greener/more gfxly enhanced pastures like TERA and Guild Wars 2. However...I may return to EQ2 someday...with these mods in hand :rolleyes:. So I appreciate the work /cheer.

Flsickboy

Potential Patron
lol im stupid when it comes to programs ..what applaction do i need to target for this patch..or if some 1 can take there time and do a step by step ..telling me how to do these..ill never figuer it out...im one of them slow reading/learning perv guys..lol

Elrond_Hubbard

Potential Patron
Is it just me or is this broken for default models?

It still gets rid of the clothing and other bits and such, but the base skin mod is absent. Just uses the default (white panties + black pasties).

edit to note - monster mods and SOGA/Alternate models appear fine, just not the normal PC ones.

G

Gandalf

lol im stupid when it comes to programs ..what applaction do i need to target for this patch..or if some 1 can take there time and do a step by step ..telling me how to do these..ill never figuer it out...im one of them slow reading/learning perv guys..lol
You'll learn,everyone learns.;)

Launch Texmod

Click on folder icon and browse to and choose your game exe
Make sure you're in package mode
Click the smaller folder icon and browse to the .tpf file you want to use.
click run.

Flsickboy

Potential Patron
i cant get anythign to work..lol i have max graphics and when i use texmod i targeted EQ2.exe ..with skips the launcher and logs onto game..then i open the lil folder and i been trying master soga but i log on game and there still in clothing..

G

Gandalf

You need to load the .tpf file in texmod before you log on or run the game.

britefire

Potential Patron
Only certain clothing is turned invisible, like the female formal wear, and the erollissi day outfits (cant remember the name) You need to enable those also, all mods should be able to be added at the same time. I could add a folder with all of the tpfs, if you want, which you could then just select all of the mod files at once and go. (ctrl click to select more than one tpf at a time, ctrl+a selects alll in a folder.

EDIT: You need to target everquest2.exe and it likely won't work with the streaming client.

EDIT 2: I think one of the outfits is called "outfit of temptation" I can check later though.

LightningX69

Vivacious Visitor
The mod works with any dress with a similar style and animation as the formal wear and the erollisi dress. To answer the earlier question you can use as many at the same time as you want, as long as they are not duplicate mods. You cannot use two different mods that change the same skin, the game will graphic glitch and the screen will turn into a large version of the skin file, forcing a restart of the game.

suxxorz777

Potential Patron
Well...I ended up going back to EQ2 already...None of these other games can hold my interest quite as effectively (EQ2 since Nov 2004). So will this mod work with Umod or just Texmod?

---------- Post added 09-29-2012 at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-28-2012 at 05:54 PM ----------

Is it just me or is this broken for default models?

It still gets rid of the clothing and other bits and such, but the base skin mod is absent. Just uses the default (white panties + black pasties).

edit to note - monster mods and SOGA/Alternate models appear fine, just not the normal PC ones.

I've run into this problem for the dark elf females myself. I noticed that the normal PC human models will work, but not the most important one of all *gasp* the female dark elf non-SOGA :(. Any fix to this out there?

britefire

Potential Patron
Well, I figured out why the dark elf non-soga broke, and it isn't good news.

Soe changed the default texture, to a different resolution one, and with it the uv's changed as well, meaning the nude texture isn't really useable now. :\

I can attempt to change it, but I have never done any huge work with textures like that, so that may stay broken for awhile until either I manage to fix it, or someone who can texture decently re-does it, sorry. I am uploading a zip file with all the tpf's in it also, if you want to be able to just select and play with the tpf's.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
I use almost exclusively non-SOGA models, and this is what I've found. Near as I can tell, it's any Elven type, or anything using an Elven base skin. Gnomes are affected, but Halflings and Dwarves, which seem to use a compressed Human skin, are not. Kerrans also are not affected. Ogres are also affected, but this has been an issue for a while now.

I hope this helps figure something out.

britefire

Potential Patron
I haven't had much free time lately, but I do plan to either learn to texture myself (might take awhile), or try to find someone who would help texture this.
While this is a time sink, some of the other textures could be touched up as well once I figure out what to do, so this could help the mod later.

Also, on a semi off-topic note, I noticed the default underwear texture on some models has gotten a bit smaller, maybe they plan to add some skimpier outfits in-game sometime!

suxxorz777

Potential Patron
Well britefire you certainly have my moral support (if I could texture, I would do it in a heartbeat). I went back to EQ2 shortly after finding this mod and because I knew I would anyway. My wife and I have been playing since launch...can't seem to get away and don't really want to. So I will be here /cheer'ing you on, and I can't wait for the fixes and ability to use nude mods on non-SOGA again :D. You're my hero. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.