Everquest 2 Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
If you have multi-core support disabled, try enabling that as well.
That might be part of my issue. But i cant even find that option. Google said it was in Display and Performance but i see nothing. I even tried the slash command and it seems to have done nothing.

Update: May have found the problem. The game wasn't installed to a full install. Still missing 20 gigs of stuff. Forgot EQ always did that too, only install the essential files.

Update 2: Downloaded the extra 20 gigs of files and still doesn't work. I also don't have the multi-core option in my settings either. Going to make a post of the eq2 forums and see if i can figure why that isn't there. Found a screenshot of the performance tab and it's there for who ever took the screenshot but not for me. Very confusing.

Last edited:

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
So just noticed this too. Even when not using mods at all my characters chest has pieces missing. So i would guess i have a file missing or something. I remember EQ1 had some issues like this too so i suppose my next step is to try a full reinstall. Not like it takes very long anymore.

Capture.JPG
Can see right through that torso, cant be healthy.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Some of them do conflict with each other, as I've discovered. I also appear to have some of EKG's old mods that are all but impossible to find these days. I'll have to see about uploading them here.

Ruhan

Vivacious Visitor
That might be part of my issue. But i cant even find that option. Google said it was in Display and Performance but i see nothing. I even tried the slash command and it seems to have done nothing.

Update: May have found the problem. The game wasn't installed to a full install. Still missing 20 gigs of stuff. Forgot EQ always did that too, only install the essential files.

Update 2: Downloaded the extra 20 gigs of files and still doesn't work. I also don't have the multi-core option in my settings either. Going to make a post of the eq2 forums and see if i can figure why that isn't there. Found a screenshot of the performance tab and it's there for who ever took the screenshot but not for me. Very confusing.

In Options, there should be a button called "Advanced". Press that and the additional options including multi-core support should appear in Display (might have to click on the Display tab before the Advanced button appears, it's been awhile since I had the game installed).

...Also make sure that a file called "Master Eq2 Skin Mod" is at the top of the list in Texmod and "InsaneChaosMarines Skin Mod" is second on the list(this one is for adding nudity to any races that the first file doesn't).

01 Master Eq2 Skin Mod
02 InsaneChaosMarines Skin Mod
03 Errolisi Gown
04 Smithy Tunic
05 Monk Gi
06 Dryad
07 Naga Warrior YE
08 Skysheild Maidens
09 Sirens

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Doesn't look like the download is working, keeps breaking.
Please use the REPORT function to report posts with an attachment or a download that isn't working.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Looking like the download link in the first post is no longer working. Tried 16 times to download a backup copy, and all I get is "still not working? Repair your download." F'ing hate MediaFire, this isn't the first time this has happened...

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Looking like the download link in the first post is no longer working. Tried 16 times to download a backup copy, and all I get is "still not working? Repair your download." F'ing hate MediaFire, this isn't the first time this has happened...

I was able to download the file from mediafire. It tried to get me to download some sort of imge file repairer, too, but I closed that tab.
Here's the nude mod file.

Attachments

Everquest 2 N-Mods.zip
43.1 MB · Views: 477

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Also doesn't look like this one is ever going to get an update, from what ICM was telling me. A shame, I was hoping he could expand a little more on it.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Can't seem to get this one to work... don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or if the company now in charge of the game screwed something up.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
After a couple more tests, Texmod and the .exe file aren't meshing properly at all. Anyone got any ideas?

LightningX69

Vivacious Visitor
I have not got texmod to work on EQ2 in a very long time, I just get the "DOH" message all the time now and will not load textures

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I have not got texmod to work on EQ2 in a very long time, I just get the "DOH" message all the time now and will not load textures
I haven't used texmod for a long time. Try running texmod as an administrator or setting the compatibility to Windows XP

LightningX69

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah, I have. Texmod will run if no packages are loaded, as soon as I load a package, texmod does its Homer Simpson impression lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.