Eve online nude mod assistence (1 Viewer)

Kisaya

Potential Patron
So I was rolling bout the idea of trying Eve online and decided to, found myself a nude mod that works with Texmod as well. However, The instructions given do not seem to allow it to work properly, or at all for that matter. I am not sure why and can find no solid guides online to help troubleshoot. I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with this particular combination and could advice on it. Thank you.

Edit: apologies, for not providing the link, bit of an oversight on my part.
Eve Incursion nude mod

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I don't have that game. Having said that, editing your original post by adding a link to the mod that's giving you problems would be extremely useful for someone to troubleshoot.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

stuntcock

Content Creator
So I was rolling bout the idea of trying Eve online and decided to, found myself a nude mod that works with Texmod as well.
It would be useful to share the link so that others can double-check it. EVE gets fairly regular patches which may include changes to the game's meshes and/or texture (such as the recent Jove face bug, or the cruel redesign of the Moa).

If you've found an older nude mod then it may be targeting obsolete filenames or making irrelevant changes (e.g. blanking the alpha value on an unused texture). If it's a more recent thing then you might be running into a security/permissions problem, or missing an undocumented prerequisite, or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.