NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
First off this is entirely based off the work of timmyc, Thank you to him for allowing me to do this and you should consider it a joint project from the both of us rather than my Creation or Remix alone.
Go here to check out his Topic:
[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash | Undertow

Meshes: timmyc, Harry Palmer
Textures: galhound, MK40

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Xmas Presents Remix DLC

The 12 Girls of Xmas, have you been bad this year? if so they will be good for you... Enjoy!

Xmas%20Preview%2001.jpg

More Preview Images Inside The Spoiler!

Xmas%20Preview%2002.jpg

Xmas%20Preview%2003.jpg

Xmas%20Preview%2004.jpg

Xmas Presents Remix DLC 1.0.rar
Most Girls use Costume Slot 37, NyoTengu and Phase 4 use 25, Pai Chan uses 12.

I Added Lisa, Pai and Mila, remade all the Outfit Textures so that every Girl has a unique look, upgraded the Skin Textures and Normal Maps to be as good as my Nude Remix used, and after the Holidays I will be Replacing the Body Meshes with timmyc's help.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TMC Files For Custom Install

Xmas Presents Remix TMC 1.0.rar
Hair Settings: Ayane A = 0, Helena A = 4, NyoTengu B = 3, the rest don't matter what order they are in.

Permissions and Reuse

Please Contact timmyc for Permission to use this or post it anyplace else, while I am doing a lot of work on these his efforts are much more than my own and I will let him decide how and when they are used.

Updates and Known Bugs

Version 1.0 Released.

Known Bugs:
- Helena and Lisa have their ribbons broken on the left side of their body.
- Kasumi, Ayane and Phase4 have mesh problems around the shoulder blades.
- Bells will sometimes come off of nipples for a few frames when OMG setting is used.

Answers to likely Questions

"Can I fix problems or add content to this Pack?"
Maybe, contact @timmyc and speak with him about what you'd like to do.

"Will you make -favorite character here- in this outfit for me?"
No, I am not good enough at this to reshape the Outfits to fit all the girls, yet.

Extra Notes

There is a lot of work to be done before these are finished, but I wanted them out in time for the Holiday, don't worry I will be working on them slowly for the next 3+ months.

Attachments

Xmas Presents Remix DLC 1.0.rar
52 MB · Views: 2,451

Xmas Presents Remix TMC 1.0.rar
56.3 MB · Views: 2,232

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Do the "Boobie" Bell - shaped tassels on some of the girls jingle when they move or fight ? Would be cool to have such a sound effect if it came with this package. This mod looks even better than the original Xmas costume DLC that had come out for this game when it was released.
" On the twelfth day of Xmas, my DOA5 LR modder gave to me... ", Sorry couldn't resist. :oops: :wink:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Do the "Boobie" Bell - shaped tassels on some of the girls jingle when they move or fight ? Would be cool to have such a sound effect if it came with this package. This mod looks even better than the original Xmas costume DLC that had come out for this game when it was released.
" On the twelfth day of Xmas, my DOA5 LR modder gave to me... ", Sorry couldn't resist. :oops: :wink:

tekmarvl tekmarvl the bells move but make no sounds, there is currently no way to add sound as the original outfit's bells did not have it (maybe they are fake plastic ones?), they do move naturally for the most part, I will be rolling out on update to the pack by July (if not sooner) to fix the ribbons that are broken and use timmyc's fix to the bells so they move 100% correctly.

"And on the twelfth day of July, my DOA5LR gave to me..."

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Sounds great, and I'll be looking forward to the update you have planned later for July. This current package looks great as all your other mods for DOA5 LR do as well too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.