NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
TL;DR Version -
I will be releasing new DOA Mods that replace the base game Costumes with a bit of Nudity in them, once a week until the end of the year (2017), I may miss a few weeks along the way, but will have a double post next time when I do.

Long Version -
This is a "little" project I'm starting, I will be releasing a new DOA Mod every week until the end of this year on a Friday or Saturday, that is over 9 months of weekly releases... I know I'm Crazy like that.

I will focus on 1 to 3 Costumes a week and have a goal of replacing all the base game Costumes for the Ladies using my Nude Remix Mod for the bodies, I will NOT be focusing my time on DLC Costumes but may do some along the way, also I'm sure I will miss a week or two at some point, don't worry I'll be back with bonus content the following week for missing.

I will be offering TMC Files so you can pack them your own way, Replacing them with immi's Ink_Reshuffle tool is the best way, or you can add them to your AutolLink too, or if you are really stubborn and want to use the worst possible option you can pack these into custom DLC too, however I will NOT be offering pre-packed options.

This project will NOT effect my other stand-alone releases, like Nude Remix, Hoodies Pack, Hula Remix, Bikini Pack, Xmas Remix, Cheerleaders Pack etc... this is in ADDITION to those, and yes you read that right all my old packs are getting updates and a few new ones are coming!

Permissions Info:
You Can use these in your own Mods, if you use these Meshes, Textures, or Both in your Mods please link back to my Mod here or Credit me and anyone I do for what you used (I will list with each Mod if there is anyone else to Credit).
You Can post these on other sites I am not a member of, however you must link back to my Mod here or Credit me and anyone I do for what you used (I will list with each Mod if there is anyone else to Credit).
You must Never post the downloads behind any kind of pay wall or survey for access, but a site that requires a free membership is ok.

In short keep them free to get at without any tricks, give credit to those I give credit to.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So who's the first Nakedness Mod? I present you with the ONLY (as far as I know) working LeiFang's Cheongsam Dress Mod with a fixed knee! (for some reason it breaks when you try to mod this outfit) so enjoy Ladies and Pervs!

LeiFang Cheongsam Dress
A Panties-Removed Version of LeiFang's Famous Dress in 5 Colors, Previews in Spoiler:
LeiFang Cheongsam Preview 01.jpg

LeiFang Cheongsam Nude Green.jpg
I am also offering a Nude with Cuffs and Heels option, both have Bush and Shaved options as well, and you will also find a Hitomi pack with 2 of the colors for her, since the two Girls are Tag Partners.

Full set of Previews can be found Here:

Dropbox - DOA5LR Leifang

DL Here: LeiFang's Cheongsam + Nudity

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hitomi's Jeans and Jacket
A collection of various Glove Colors and levels of nudity for Hitomi's most signature outfit, Previews in Spoiler:

Hitomi Jeans Gloves.jpg

Hitomi Jeans Jacket.jpg

Hitomi Jeans Topless.jpg

Hitomi Jacket Bottomless.jpg

Hitomi Jeans Only Belt.jpg
Also available for LeiFang with Yellow Gloves and Black Jeans!
NOTE: This Mod is made by me, but is Rebuilt based on the work of Follardo.

Dropbox - DOA5LR Hitomi

DL Here: Hitomi's Denim Jeans + Nudity

Ayane's Butterfly Dress
Arguably the most Iconic outfit in DOA period, and the most classic of Ayane's.
Ayane Butterfly Dress Preview.jpg

Ayane Butterfly Purple Topless.jpg

Ayane Butterfly Purple Nude.jpg

As you can see by the first image, Kasumi also gets a copy of the White Dress, with a bit of modification to her secondary colors.
NOTE: This is heavily inspired by the work of Raz, but was completely remade by me.

Dropbox - DOA5LR Ayane

DL Here: Ayane's Butterfly Dress + Nudity

Kasumi Kunoichi
Probably the most Iconic of all the DOA outfits and their coverart Girl.
Kasumi Kunoichi Preview.jpg

Kasumi Kunoichi Blue Topless.jpg

Kasumi Kunoichi Blue Nude.jpg

As you can see by the first image, Kasumi also gets a copy of the White Dress, with a bit of modification to her secondary colors.
NOTE: This is heavily inspired by the work of Squizzo but I had to rebuild parts of it too.

Dropbox - DOA5LR Kasumi

DL Here: Kasumi's Kunoichi

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Just a Bump to Let everyone know, this week's Mod is up!

Also updated the Preview links in Dropbox so there is more to see of Leifang's Dress too!

reiokami

Potential Patron
nice works as always.
and you doing it right since base costume is not very loved, so it hard to find.
and i love it ofcourse lol :grin::grin::grin:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
nice works as always.
and you doing it right since base costume is not very loved, so it hard to find.
and i love it ofcourse lol :grin::grin::grin:
Thank you, I hope you like the Updates to come!

@ Everyone:
Also its worth note I wouldn't be taking on such a huge project if it wasn't for the fact I have permission to remake the great works of all these talented DOA Mod Authors:
TimmyC
SaafRats
Follardo
Squizzo
Raz
Cyric
Sirou
Verhoven69
MrMojorisin

Without them this Project wouldn't be happening, so yeah remember them too!

Minor Update after getting a request for it, I added Jacket + Bottomless for Hitomi's last pack.
Previews in spoiler:
Wwk1Qn1.jpg

dfymTb1.jpg

DL Here: Hitomi's Denim Jeans + Nudity

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
You all want to know what sucks? I'll tell you...

Working for hours, days, WEEKS even to get a Mod working only to have people come along and suggest it is a bad edit, or I didn't include enough, or I wasn't even really trying with it, only to repeat that process again with the next Mod.

So y'know what? I'm done, I'm gone, seeya!... but before I go, have one last DL, my favorite of all Ayane's Costumes, whats different about it? NOTHING. why upload it then? BECAUSE I CAN.

Preview, not in spoiler because I can't be bothered to.

Ayane Butterfly WORTHLESS Preview.jpg

DL Here: Ayane's Butterfly With Nothing Changed At All.rar

Ok, peace, I'm out!...
April Fool's!

Attachments

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
NiteGuardian NiteGuardian ,
It's a damn good thing I checked what was in the spoiler .
Very respectfully,
fleet

Sorry about that fleet fleet , I thought maybe it was a bit -much- but then added the spoiler after saying earlier in the post I wasn't adding one, just to get people to open it, anyways back to Topic...

Yes guys its an April Fool's and the REAL Mod is up now, with all options included in first post! (the joke DL is a sneak peek and part of the nude mod since she's missing panties)

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
how to use this mod after I download it?
Hiyas! A good place to start would be here:
[DOA5LR] Modding Tools (Updated April 24, 2017)
It has all tools needed and will have another Update to AutoLink soon! I would ask after reading there and any linked guides that you ask in that Topic for more help, and I will be happy to!

@frrrk Can't you find a tutorial? Just look how to use Lnk Reshuffle…
NiteGuardian NiteGuardian Hope this is just a coincidence and you will come back soon! Your work is greatly appreciated!
Yeah, I don't understand why people aren't willing to browse this site and use google, its so easy and what I did to get started, but I'll still help them.
Also, Never joke about stopping Mods! Life will take it as a sign to kick your ass and keep you from it, I'm Sorry I was gone so long!

Thank !!!:grin:
Very welcome!

@ Everyone:
Update to add a new Mod for Kasumi! no this Topic is Not dead and I'm so Sorry I was gone this long, ran into issues with this Mod and had Real-Life things kick my ass hard, so I learned to never joke about quitting ever again. :P

I have done some updates and releases this week though!
Final version of my Nude Remix here: [DOA5LR] Complete Nude Remix 4.5
Final version of my Hula Dancers here: [DOA5LR] Hula Girls Remix 2.5 (Major Update!)
First release of my new Bikini Collection here: [DOA5LR] Bikini Collection (first release, Helena)

Expect a couple of Smaller Releases from me before next weekend to make up for it, again sorry guys!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.