DOA5LR: Marie Rose Exposed (1 Viewer)

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Here is a texture mod I made for Marie Rose. Install it the same way for the Momiji mod that just came out, using Umod.

Attachments

• 2015-03-31_00001.jpg
    2015-03-31_00001.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 8,471
  • 2015-03-31_00004.jpg
    2015-03-31_00004.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 5,736
  • 2015-03-31_00009.jpg
    2015-03-31_00009.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 7,070
  • 2015-03-31_00020.jpg
    2015-03-31_00020.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 4,700
marie_rose_exposed.rar
316.6 KB · Views: 6,146

zeusyan

Potential Patron
Thank you very much!!
Good Job!
Only shortcoming is the reflections, it make the skin looks a little like plastic.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Thank you very much!!
Good Job!
Only shortcoming is the reflections, it make the skin looks a little like plastic.

Thanks! Ya, the coloring was hard to get right, but in the end I thought that it could always be a see through part of the suit.

Z0mb13G3n0c1d3r

Potential Patron
This Marie Rose Texture mood looks wired. Breast and belly skin to shine, not match with leg skin, looks like painted directly on outfit, do not look like naked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
This Marie Rose Texture mood looks wired. Breast and belly skin to shine, not match with leg skin, looks like painted directly on outfit, do not look like naked.

Heh, "rome wasn't built in a day."

Btw, would anyone care to either send me the original untouched Marie Rose dds textures for this blue outfit and possibly the white identical outfit aswell?

Just got the right plug-ins for my photoshop for dds files and played around using this texture, nipple positioning etc. and I'd like to try and make the whole center area appear "see through" but this texture is lacking parts of the "seams" around the breasts. And as I personally have no idea where from the gamefiles I could scavenge the original texture dds files and how to even open those original gamefiles to browse through textures.

I'd really like to try my hand in making some sort of a texture, having a decent amount of Photoshop experience, but nothing else to go on considering modding .. yet. :)

If someone wishes to help, PM me so I can give my e-mail where to send them to or something.

Thanks in advance.

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Heh, "rome wasn't built in a day."

Btw, would anyone care to either send me the original untouched Marie Rose dds textures for this blue outfit and possibly the white identical outfit aswell?

Just got the right plug-ins for my photoshop for dds files and played around using this texture, nipple positioning etc. and I'd like to try and make the whole center area appear "see through" but this texture is lacking parts of the "seams" around the breasts. And as I personally have no idea where from the gamefiles I could scavenge the original texture dds files and how to even open those original gamefiles to browse through textures.

I'd really like to try my hand in making some sort of a texture, having a decent amount of Photoshop experience, but nothing else to go on considering modding .. yet. :)

If someone wishes to help, PM me so I can give my e-mail where to send them to or something.

Thanks in advance.

Use uMod to extract the textures. This is for a different game, but it's the same idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7Lf2n_-FI :)

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
Thank you very much!!
Good Job!

Hmm, I actually like the plastic look. Or rather I like sweaty, oily/shiny looking skin. The more shiny/oily, the better. XD

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Yes, but complete credit goes to you! I did not export the file as the correct .dds type. It needs to be either DXT1, DXT3 or DXT5; and it is not. Since it was originally yours, you can open it in Photoshop/Gimp etc. and save it as DXT5, because mine is NOT. And then you can re-release it in a new thread. :) (or edit the original post here)

Thanks! That is definitely an improvement on mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Immortallix

Made this account just to say thanks for the work! Been waiting for this game to hit pc for a while and glad to see you guys are wasting no time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.