1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[DOA5LR] Hula Girls Remix

Discussion in 'Adult Mods' started by NiteGuardian, Jan 10, 2016.

1. NiteGuardian

NiteGuardian A Fighter Staff Member Moderator

First off this is entirely based off the work of timmyc, Thank you to him for allowing me to do this and you should consider it a joint project from the both of us rather than my Creation or Remix alone.
    Go here to check out his Topic:
    [DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash | Undertow

Meshes: timmyc, Harry Palmer
    Textures: galhound, MK40

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hula Girls Replacers

[​IMG]

Hula Girls Remix Replacers 1.0.rar
    I made these ready to swap in place of the Official DLC outfits using the Archive Tool.
    I took off the bikini bottoms and replaced the Nude Body Mesh with the final version from Harry Palmer, while I upgraded the Textures and Normal Map to match my Nude Remix work and did a color adjustment on Hitomi's flowers.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hula Girls DLC

[​IMG]

More Previews in Spoiler!

[​IMG]

Hula Girls Remix DLC 1.0.rar
    Extra Outfits you add using the DLC method.
    Most Girls use Costume Slot 29, Phase 4 uses Slot 27 and Pai uses Slot 11.
    Same as the Replacers but these are brand new, as none of these 6 were in the work of @timmyc and I created original flower colors to match their style, plus edited 2 Textures to look better and removed an accessory here or there to fit the Girl wearing it.

TMC Files For Custom Install

Hula Girls Remix TMC 1.0.rar
    All the Outfits are in this pack, to see a hair setup suggestion for the DLC Tool check my guide in the Spoiler below.
    Ayane = 3, 4, 5
    Hitomi = 1, 4, 5
    Kasumi = 2, 4, 6
    Kokoro = 3, 5
    Lei Fang = 6, 4, 2
    Mila = 1, 4
    Momiji = 1, 2
    Pai Chan = 1, 2
    Phase 4 = 2, 3, 1

Permissions and Reuse

Please Contact timmyc for Permission to use this or post it anyplace else, while I am doing a lot of work on these his efforts are much more than my own and I will let him decide how and when they are used.

Updates and Known Bugs

Version 1.0 Released.

Known Bugs:
    - Some of the flowers sink into the hair on Lei Fang.
    - Some of the flowers sink into the chest on Momiji.
    - Missing custom Icons.

Answers to Likely Questions

"Can I fix problems or add content to this Pack?"
    Maybe, contact @timmyc and speak with him about what you'd like to do.

"Will you make -favorite character here- in this outfit for me?"
    No, I am not good enough at this to reshape the Outfits to fit all the girls, yet.

"Will you repack these into a custom DLC for me?"
    Yes! just post clear details to what you want and I will, first-post first-helped format.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    tekmarvl, timmyc, SaafRats and 7 others like this.
  2. siframe

siframe Vivacious Visitor

Nice work! I've long been a fan of Timmys 'real physics' mod, (it's title alone being funny considering the game it's a modification of lol) and this looks a great continuation of his work. Thanks for posting!

3. Password42

Password42 Swell Supporter Content Creator

Nicely done!

4. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Swell Supporter

Wow. Those look fantastic. Well done!

5. tekmarvl

tekmarvl Vivacious Visitor

Nicely done NiteGuardian and timmyc ! True Hawaiian style !